PDA

View Full Version : ONLY PASHA CAN SAVE THE ICE DANCE

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

esta
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I WISH FOR PASHA TO MAKE CHOREOGRAPHYS FOR TOP ICE DANCE TEAMS. I CRY WHEN I WATCH ICE DANCE. IT IS AWFUL. TERRIBLE! DISGUSTING! TEAMS DO NOT MAKE DRAMA OR LOVE OR PASSION. ONLY PASHA CAN SAVE THE ICE DANCE. THE TEAM WHICH MOVES TO PASHA WILL WIN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL . THE JUDGES WILL BE HEPNOTAZED WITH CHOREOGRAPHY AND PASSION AND MARK THE 10,0.

I PRAY THAT PASHA CAN AGAIN WIN THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL WITH PUPILS. SHE IS THE BEST ICE DANCER EVER AND WILL BE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER EVER AND BEST COUCH EVER YOU WILL SEE. HER TEAMS WILL NOT BE COME IN THE LAST PLACE LIKE USOVA`S. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo love, yours, esta.

zotza
02-18-2012, 05:26 PM
SHE IS THE BEST ICE DANCER EVER AND WILL BE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER EVER AND BEST COUCH EVER YOU WILL SEE.

I guess ice dancers can sit on her if they're affected from high altitude,or even use the couch as a 'kiss n cry' couch.How original.:rofl:

Ozzisk8tr
02-18-2012, 05:32 PM
I guess ice dancers can sit on her if they're affected from high altitude,or even use the couch as a 'kiss n cry' couch.How original.:rofl:

Is couch anything like a train, or a bike?

rfisher
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Best couch ever!

zotza
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Is couch anything like a train, or a bike?

I was thinking more in terms of a "sofa" but now that you mentioned we can use the couch for facilitating dancers' transportation from the hotel to the ice rink in various competitions:)

berthesghost
02-18-2012, 07:49 PM
eh. after a grueling 4.5 minute FD, I would think :TT1: would make a more comfortable couch to sit on, black mark notwithstanding. you could always scotchguard her.

skatefan
02-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Hepnotazed :rofl: esta is on a roll :cheer2:

briancoogaert
02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I couldn't agree more ! :cheer2:

UMBS Go Blue
02-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Best couch ever!EYS, now that Pasha's not competing anymore, she's sure to have a fatter a** and more ample thighs to serve as padding for people to sit on. :sekret:

And, for most people, let's hope she doesn't have a strap-on or, worse yet, the, um, real thing. :eek:

Beefcake
02-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Ooh, no that'll be censored ... moved to SS.

TAHbKA
02-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Esta, you owe me a keyboard.

casken
02-19-2012, 08:30 AM
I WISH FOR PASHA TO MAKE CHOREOGRAPHYS FOR TOP ICE DANCE TEAMS. I CRY WHEN I WATCH ICE DANCE. IT IS AWFUL. TERRIBLE! DISGUSTING! TEAMS DO NOT MAKE DRAMA OR LOVE OR PASSION. ONLY PASHA CAN SAVE THE ICE DANCE. THE TEAM WHICH MOVES TO PASHA WILL WIN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL . THE JUDGES WILL BE HEPNOTAZED WITH CHOREOGRAPHY AND PASSION AND MARK THE 10,0.

I PRAY THAT PASHA CAN AGAIN WIN THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL WITH PUPILS. SHE IS THE BEST ICE DANCER EVER AND WILL BE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER EVER AND BEST COUCH EVER YOU WILL SEE. HER TEAMS WILL NOT BE COME IN THE LAST PLACE LIKE USOVA`S. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo love, yours, esta.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

essence_of_soy
02-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Thank you FSU, for providing me with hours of ROTFLMAO entertainment.

I'm having t- shirts with the following slogans on them printed IMMEDIATELY:

TEAM HIRSH
TEAM ESTA
TEAM PROZAC

genevieve
02-19-2012, 09:17 AM
No TEAM OLESYA?

essence_of_soy
02-19-2012, 10:42 AM
No TEAM OLESYA?

Of course. That one can be designed in crayon or finger paint.