PDA

View Full Version : Who should replace Cinquanta & Dore when they retire?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

escaflowne9282
02-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Scott Hamilton.

Sh*t no! :scream::scream::scream:

aliceanne
02-18-2012, 08:56 PM
As far as promoting figure skating is concerned I think it should be someone who understands the importance of electronic media and how to use it. Live streaming and sites such as YouTube reach a worldwide audience. I think the Wave of the future is improving the quality of broadcasts and making more events available.

The problem with tv coverage is that it requires massive audiences to be profitable. Unfortunately, in order to appeal to the masses, you often have to water down the content which results in mediocrity.

grandma
02-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Peter Krick, but I doubt that he wants to...
Maybe they will selects someone from Japan like Mrs Hiramatsu

Lenard
02-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Gailhaguet and Le Gougne :D
They know how to the world’s attention.

Aussie Willy
02-20-2012, 01:48 AM
allezfred and sharpie
They have my vote! :hat1:

Otherwise I vote for ESTA. She will make sure those couches are in line.

Scratchspin
02-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Definitely Esta should head up the technical. But

Gailhaguet and Le Gougne

Both are particularly politically astute. Especially Le Gougne for her ability to handle a crisis even while riding in an elevator.

Aussie Willy
02-20-2012, 02:49 AM
Definitely Esta should head up the technical. But

Both are particularly politically astute. Especially Le Gougne for her ability to handle a crisis even while riding in an elevator.

Actually I think her Fur Coat would probably make an excellent president.

caro-ira
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
I think Tjasa-Andree Prosenc may replace Cinquanta, after all she's his right hand. :blah:

briancoogaert
02-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Actually I think her Fur Coat would probably make an excellent president.
Does her Fur Coat still alive ? :scream:

caseyedwards
02-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Speed skating and figure skating are totally different. only thing common is skates and they are not even the same kind of skates .. and ice. Ice and skates but they are so different. It's like Tennis and basketball or something. Both use balls? Both surfaces are called courts. So of course the Tennis and Basketball association.

Aussie Willy
02-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Does her Fur Coat still alive ? :scream:
I last heard it was in Vegas living the high life.

4rkidz
02-20-2012, 10:05 PM
part of the issue is that several countries administer their figure skating and speed skating (short and long track) together - i.e. NISA - so the new leader would need to be aware and experienced in all of the ice sports.. it might be like comparing tennis and basketball - but historically ice sports have been administered by the same organization..

kwanfan1818
02-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Cinquanta was sooooo experienced in figure skating before he took over? I think they've proven again and again that they don't "need" someone with a depth of knowledge in both, or even in all sub-sets of one.

berthesghost
02-20-2012, 10:25 PM
part of the issue is that several countries administer their figure skating and speed skating (short and long track) together - i.e. NISA - so the new leader would need to be aware and experienced in all of the ice sports.. it might be like comparing tennis and basketball - but historically ice sports have been administered by the same organization..Oh? How odd. Maybe the NHL should take over usfs... Hockey seems to have just as much to do with fs as speed skating does. :lol:

kwanfan1818
02-20-2012, 10:26 PM
The NHL should take over short track.