PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Presents You've Received?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Wiery
02-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Truly amazing-thank you for sharing these personal and often :wideeyes: stories!

My husband got me a new dishwasher for my birthday this year-I asked him if he would put it in my closet since it's mine, mine, mine!!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. I got him a new vacuum cleaner for Christmas. :saint:

victoriajh
02-16-2012, 04:53 AM
my hubby got me some really nice tiffany earings- all on his own accord! ( i was most impressed) my dad however once bought my daughter a baby bracelet in scotland - it is gorgreous and i love that he did that for his grandaughter- best gift ever and it was not even for me!!
my MIL never buys me anything (she did not give us a wedding gift even) but once she bought be these bags that you are supposed to use to organise your car items (????) as a christmas gift.... yeah, um thanks

skatesindreams
02-16-2012, 04:09 PM
My grandfather was a piece of work but he was loving in his way. My fondest memory of him was when we were at their house the summer I turned 14 and I was in an incredibly awkward stage with thick glasses, braces, and bad hair. He came in the house one morning with a red rose cut from his garden and presented it to me and said that he did it so I would always remember that my grandpa was the first man to give me a rose. I will always remember that. So I guess that is the best gift I've ever been given

That's a memory to cherish, PDilemma!