PDA

View Full Version : The Grammys

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]

jenny12
02-16-2012, 02:03 AM
I also can't believe the light sentence Chris Brown got. He was strangling Rihanna to the point of her passing out -- that should've been considered attempted MURDER and he should still be in prison to this day. Ugh. But since the US justice system failed, I think others should "punish" him to pick up the slack, i.e. no invites to the Grammys and no one should buy his cds. Too bad not enough people think that way (obviously, as his cd sales attest).

-Bridget

I agree. Any violence again Rihanna would have been deplorable, but it was not as if Chris Brown just shoved her. He put Rihanna's life endanger and has not done enough to show the appropriate remorse and that's why so many are against him getting receptions like he did at the Grammys. I'm no fan of Michael Vick, but in comparison to Chris Brown he did make far more of an effort to redeem himself by showing remorse in interviews and contributing to animal charities. I think Chris Brown could redeem himself if he showed remorse with his behavior and contributed to the aid of domestic violence victims in some form, but he has not done so yet.

John 3 17
02-16-2012, 03:18 AM
I agree. Any violence again Rihanna would have been deplorable, but it was not as if Chris Brown just shoved her. He put Rihanna's life endanger and has not done enough to show the appropriate remorse and that's why so many are against him getting receptions like he did at the Grammys. I'm no fan of Michael Vick, but in comparison to Chris Brown he did make far more of an effort to redeem himself by showing remorse in interviews and contributing to animal charities. I think Chris Brown could redeem himself if he showed remorse with his behavior and contributed to the aid of domestic violence victims in some form, but he has not done so yet.

AMEN! :respec:

antmanb
02-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Seems he's doing some vocal on an upcoming track of hers: http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/report-rihanna-and-chris-brown-reunite-on-1006213152.story#/column/the-juice/report-rihanna-and-chris-brown-reunite-on-1006213152.story

BigB08822
02-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Seems he's doing some vocal on an upcoming track of hers: http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/report-rihanna-and-chris-brown-reunite-on-1006213152.story#/column/the-juice/report-rihanna-and-chris-brown-reunite-on-1006213152.story

I can't believe anyone at her label would let her record with him. That is such an idiotic move on their part. If I were a radio DJ or program director I would refuse to play the track. I would feel guilty sending out a message to young girls and boys that his behavior was OK and something a girl should go back to.

duane
02-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Reading the morning paper, and this is written in 'The Word' (gossip column by Dorothy Robinson):

According to US Weekly, a woman tells the magazine that Chris Brown approached her at the Grammy gift lounge on Feb 10 to ask for her number. "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you," he reportedly said. The woman said he and his friends laughed, then one of them yelled "That's his new line!".

Yes, simply adorable.