PDA

View Full Version : Stars on Ice tv alert-Tour 2012 Love 'n" Life

lotte86
02-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Stars on Ice Telecast for February and March

http://www.starsonice.com/?content=tour_news&id=4524

A.H.Black
02-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the list. It was on here on the 5th at midnight. I didn't catch it. Luckily it will be repeated on the 18th.

skatesindreams
02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
No listing yet for the Orlando market!

Susan1
02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
No listing yet for the Orlando market!

Or for Dayton, Ohio? The Cincinnati telecast is on an Indiana station we don't get. What's the deal?

joemauerlover
02-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Or for Minnesota, grrrr!!!!! although when SOI posted the Holiday Festival on Ice schedule, we weren't listed, but I did catch it! I sure wish that TV schedule was the tour schedule though.

Frau Muller
02-14-2012, 05:03 PM
A family member recorded it for me this past weekend while I was in Colorado. Just watched it last night. Lovely show! Every skater or team is shown in one 'solo number' + two group #s. My fave: Todd's daffy waiter number is truly a HIGHLIGHT of the show and bears the imprint of Kurt Browning's choreography all over. (Bravo!) Kurt's own number -- with costume adjustments -- was also fantastic.

Even though the TV show ran for only one hour, there's almost 50 minutes of skating, as there are very few commercial breaks and the ads are short. [It could be that different TV stations will handle the ads differently.]

In no particular order, shown on the TV special:

Dog Days are Over - group
Footloose - Bradley
I'm Yours - Browning
Hey, Big Spender - Cohen
The Waiter's Gallop - Eldredge
Love Will Keep Us Together - Gordeeva
Johnny Got a Boom-Boom - Ina/Zimmerman
Exogenesis - Kerrs
Who Wants to Live Forever? - Kulik
Formidable - Rochette
one more group # that comes after we see a bit of three guys (Browning, Bradley & Eldredge?) doing fancy footwork - perhaps to Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep'?

Skate Talker
02-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Darn it! I thought there was another skating program on besides 4CC but somehow failed to find it again on my listings. And no repeats here.

Wyliefan
02-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Rats, I missed it. :(

roxynova
02-15-2012, 02:03 AM
No clue what this Philly channel is - just searched the Comcast listings and don't see it...thanks again, cable!

Simone411
02-15-2012, 11:43 PM
What is station KTEV? I've never heard of the channel before.

Skate Talker
02-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Darn it! I thought there was another skating program on besides 4CC but somehow failed to find it again on my listings. And no repeats here.

Okay, I am :) again. A new listing just popped up for Feb 26th so I have a chance to see it after all.

skatesindreams
02-16-2012, 06:14 PM
^^^
I'm happy to hear it.
Without some help from my friends, I might not be able to see it at all this year.
It still hasn't appeared on the Orlando area schedule.

nursebetty
02-17-2012, 02:49 AM
I agree it was very good. I've only seen about 4 or 5 shows and this could be my favorite. Loved the 2 cast numbers that they showed and was surprised how much I liked Todd's number with the water. Was worried that I had wasted some $$$ and time, since I have to fly and stay in a hotel 2 nights in a city that's not my favorite. Esp. in the winter.

joemauerlover
03-26-2012, 07:32 AM
So they finally aired this in Minnesota, and it was funny because they posted the tour schedule and were promoting it to sell tickets, which I'm not sure why, since the show is over!! but oh well! it was great, to see as much as they did show!! :)