PDA

View Full Version : Husband of Susan Powell kills self & 2 sons.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Gypsy
02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I can't stop crying for those two little boys.

My heart & prayers goes out to the family & the worker.

duane
02-07-2012, 03:21 PM
That ASShole didn't have to take those baby boys with him.
Yes, and I suspect he did it simply to cause that much more pain to Suan Powell's family. Pure evil.

Rex
02-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes, and I suspect he did it simply to cause that much more pain to Suan Powell's family. Pure evil.

Yup. F**king lowlife pig.

skatingfan5
02-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Just horrific and tragic. :( It brought back to my mind the local murder-suicide from 2009 (http://archive.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/03/michael-jack-duncan-connolly-putnam-mclean-county-autopsy-death-amy-leichtenberg.html), where a father killed his two young sons and then hanged himself during an unsupervised visitation. His wife had tried unsuccessfully to have his access to the boys limited. The legal system truly failed this family, too. :(

Frau Muller
02-07-2012, 04:22 PM
I just read about the hatcheting now...and he loved his sons???? Good grief, what a monster.

Smiley0884
02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
this is on the news right now...apparently both boys had multiple hatchet wounds on their necks and torsos...but that the blows didn't kill them, carbon monoxide poisoning (from the fire) did. :fragile:

:mad: I hope that disgusting man rots in hell, and I don't say that about many people. What a horrific, sick thing to do to your own children. I can't stop thinking about how scared those kids must have been.

I wish Susan had gotten away from this monster before it was too late for her and her kids :( RIP.

danceronice
02-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Which means that they died in agony and pain.

Conversely, maybe the blows rendered them unconscious. We can hope, at least.

orbitz
02-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Even if that was true, he had to do it to one kid first and then the other one afterward. It's just unimaginable.

galaxygirl
02-09-2012, 06:56 PM
The Westboro Baptist church will be at the memorial service for the boys on Saturday because apparently the gay marriage bill just passed up here caused Josh to kill the boys :rolleyes:, and Occupy Seattle will be there to counterprotest. No link because I'm on my phone, but I'm sure you can find something at SeattleTimes.com.

skatingfan5
02-09-2012, 07:00 PM
The Westboro Baptist church will be at the memorial service for the boys on Saturday because apparently the gay marriage bill just passed up here caused Josh to kill the boys :rolleyes:, and Occupy Seattle will be there to counterprotest. No link because I'm on my phone, but I'm sure you can find something at SeattleTimes.com.My uncharitable comment is that it's too bad it wasn't some of the hate-filled Westboro church gang who were in that burning house, instead of those two poor innocent boys. :(

Michalle
02-09-2012, 07:03 PM
The Westboro Baptist church will be at the memorial service for the boys on Saturday because apparently the gay marriage bill just passed up here caused Josh to kill the boys :rolleyes:, and Occupy Seattle will be there to counterprotest. No link because I'm on my phone, but I'm sure you can find something at SeattleTimes.com.

What the f is wrong with those people? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for them because it just seems like such a truly horrendous existence, such a horrible way to live your life, being that full of hate, but then I think about how much unnecessary pain they cause other people and I just feel disgusted again.

AragornElessar
02-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Those people do not belong to any church that I know of. They're nothing but a group of people filled w/hate and bigotry hiding behind the term "church", so they can keep spreading their form of hate. As for the Occupy protesters using the Memorial Service to counter protest...I'm sorry, but in this case they're just as bad as the Westboro people.

I can only hope the Police prepare properly so these nimrods don't end up doing what they intend to, but.... :(

Mom was watching the Coxes on Nancy Grace last night. I didn't stay, as I can't stand that woman, but Mom said she treated them really well and gently too. I can't imagine the pain that not just them, but the entire Family is going through right now. My thoughts and prayers have been going west to them ever since I learned of this horrible and tragic event happening. :(

I'll also repeat what others have said...May their Father be roasting in Hell.

galaxygirl
02-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Those people do not belong to any church that I know of. They're nothing but a group of people filled w/hate and bigotry hiding behind the term "church", so they can keep spreading their form of hate. As for the Occupy protesters using the Memorial Service to counter protest...I'm sorry, but in this case they're just as bad as the Westboro people.

I probably shouldn't have used the word counterprotest because I'm not sure exactly what they're planning, just that they'll be there in response to the church. For all I know, they could be planning to act as a buffer between the protesters and the mourners.

MacMadame
02-09-2012, 11:28 PM
The Westboro Baptist church will be at the memorial service for the boys on Saturday because apparently the gay marriage bill just passed up here caused Josh to kill the boys :rolleyes:

Translation: The boys' death is big news. If we want to be in the news we need to show up. For whatever tenuous reason we can come up with.

Lacey
02-09-2012, 11:28 PM
The social worker called 911, begging for assistance, and was told that help would come in the order asked, in other words that it would be a wait, and she screamed, this may be life or death...there are absolutely no words about the hatchet, that makes me ill.