PDA

View Full Version : Caydee vs. Haven Denney

Pages : [1] 2 3

sk9tingfan
02-04-2012, 07:48 PM
IMO, Haven may ultimately eclipse her big sister. Please discuss among yourselves!

victoriaheidi
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
OMG, are you watching NBC right now, too? I was just thinking this!

sk9tingfan
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
OMG, are you watching NBC right now, too? I was just thinking this!

I was thinking it all week while in San Jose. And, that's seeing her off the ice as well.

legjumper
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Great minds think alike? I was just thinking the same thing watching Denney/Frazier's exhibition.

I would love to have someone give both Denney sisters makeovers, though. Who's in charge of their styling?

sk9tingfan
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Great minds think alike? I was just thinking the same thing watching Denney/Frazier's exhibition.

I would love to have someone give both Denney sisters makeovers, though. Who's in charge of their styling?

Off the ice, Haven Denney dresses very well and appears to wear little if any makeup. From what was dicussed, there were no makeup services provided for this Nationals which may explain some of Caydee's overdone makeup for the long program. Her short program appearance was quite a bit better, IMO

victoriaheidi
02-04-2012, 07:59 PM

Yeah, I like Haven better. And she just looks a lot less...ok, I've never met Caydee, but based on her actual physical appearance and on-ice persona, she has this kind of snotty look, and Haven doesn't have that. And I just feel like Haven has more appeal as a skater.

I do agree that they both need makeovers. Haven looks overdone, and I think she needs to look more natural on the ice (in terms of costumes/makeup. She looks like something from Toddlers and Tiaras).

Pretty Vegas
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Denney and Frazier are definitely better packaged.

shan
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Denney and Frazier are definitely better packaged.

What did they (Haven/partner) skate to in the exhibition?

victoriaheidi
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
What did they (Haven/partner) skate to in the exhibition?

"All That Jazz."

Wyliefan
02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I've never seen Haven before. She's very cute.

PDilemma
02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Okay...now that they "Tebowed" on national television, I really don't like them.

Wyliefan
02-04-2012, 08:28 PM
:lol: Glad to see that based on something substantive.

victoriaheidi
02-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Okay...now that they "Tebowed" on national television, I really don't like them.

My sister and I are watching right now. She's a Caydee fan, I'm a Haven fan. We both went "WTF?" at the Tebow-ing. Especially because the girls looked so horrified to do it.

I will say, I think Caydee looked better today than she usually does.

PDilemma
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
:lol: Glad to see that based on something substantive.

:lol: I may get over it. Where Haven is concerned. The other one spent the first part of that interview --when the interviewer was talking--making sure to make eyes at the camera. Enough already!

ETA: Eh...now Mambo #5 has sealed the deal on Caydee. Ugh.

victoriaheidi
02-04-2012, 08:40 PM
:lol: I may get over it. Where Haven is concerned. The other one spent the first part of that interview --when the interviewer was talking--making sure to make eyes at the camera. Enough already!

ETA: Eh...now Mambo #5 has sealed the deal on Caydee. Ugh.

I know! Natalie's just like "ok, what's with this music?" I just don't really like Caydee. She's not that interesting.