PDA

View Full Version : US Pairs - any broken up yet?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

A.H.Black
02-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I think Speroff would make a great partner for her but I like him with Donlan so I won't hope for a break up there.

johndockley92
02-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Just sayin - if denney/frazer ever broke up, she could team up with drew meekins ^_^

winterone
02-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Haven is the real pairs girl in that family. More potential more personality and definately the right build. Hopefully she gets her chances.

haribobo
02-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Just sayin - if denney/frazer ever broke up, she could team up with drew meekins ^_^

That would be silly. I think Frazier is better than Drew at this point. They are good together.

blue_idealist
02-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I really hope Caitlin Y. finds a partner for next season..

winterone
02-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Andrews Deluc surely didn't look happy at 2012SJ. Maybe he might be available for Caitlin?

reese
02-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Andrews Deluc surely didn't look happy at 2012SJ. Maybe he might be available for Caitlin?

Cassie can't jump, but Andrews/LeDuc do have some lovely qualities together. I wonder if they'll stick it out for a little longer.

winterone
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Cassie can't jump, but Andrews/LeDuc do have some lovely qualities together. I wonder if they'll stick it out for a little longer.

Reese you raise an interesting question. Why is it that pairs skaters who have good jumps when they are singles loose them when they become pairs?:(

johndockley92
02-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Reese you raise an interesting question. Why is it that pairs skaters who have good jumps when they are singles loose them when they become pairs?:(

It's more difficult to jump next to somebody else. Really distracting. When you try and match their timing, yours can be easily thrown off.

As for Andrews/Leduc who knows really, I heard they were fighting a bit before nationals; but things around nationals tend to get really high in tension when mistakes are being made so.... He doesn't appear to be all that strong so his options may be limited.

Vash01
02-12-2012, 07:20 AM
I really hate saying this, but if Caitlyn cannot find a partner by the start of next season, should she look for one outside the USA? Canada may be the most obvious place, but may be even Russia/Germany/France? I would hate to see her career end for lack of a partner. I hope she finds a worthy partner in the USA.

johndockley92
02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Yeah i don't think there'd be anything wrong with her taking up another country...

Btw as sylvia posted in the other topic, Scimeca and Dmitrov split. Wonder who scimeca will skate with.... She's short enough for Meekins :O

jaci
02-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Yeah i don't think there'd be anything wrong with her taking up another country...

Btw as sylvia posted in the other topic, Scimeca and Dmitrov split. Wonder who scimeca will skate with.... She's short enough for Meekins :O

Meekins???? I'm sorry Meekins needs to realize he has been out way to long! He couldn't even skate with a pint size girl and struggled when he was with Jessica. I would think if he was serious of a come back he would have found someone by now. But hey, more power to him if he can find a small girl or boy ;) :rofl:

mgobluegirl
02-12-2012, 10:38 PM
I really hate saying this, but if Caitlyn cannot find a partner by the start of next season, should she look for one outside the USA? Canada may be the most obvious place, but may be even Russia/Germany/France? I would hate to see her career end for lack of a partner. I hope she finds a worthy partner in the USA.

Wasn't she trying to skate with Guarise for Italy? USFS wouldn't release her...

winterone
02-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Wasn't she trying to skate with Guarise for Italy? USFS wouldn't release her...

All you have to do is write a check. Pay usfsa back the money they have given you.

chachacha
02-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Meekins???? I'm sorry Meekins needs to realize he has been out way to long! He couldn't even skate with a pint size girl and struggled when he was with Jessica. I would think if he was serious of a come back he would have found someone by now. But hey, more power to him if he can find a small girl or boy ;) :rofl:

Drew was very good when he was a Junior level skater. He just was not successful on the Senior Level. But I agree with Jaci, he would need a small girl if he is trying to get back in the saddle again! Maybe he should stick to his writing. He seems to do really well with writing about the sport and has stayed connected. Good luck in his partner search as he's been looking for a few years now.