PDA

View Full Version : The Voice - S2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

AragornElessar
04-03-2012, 10:09 PM
I never thought anyone or anything would ever bump Clay's rendition of BOTW as my very favourite cover of it. Then I picked up Celtic Women's latest CD Believe a couple of weeks ago and that changed.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous that.

ITA w/you all w/Raelynn. WTH was *that*!?! Ick!! Dad and I didn't care for Moses, as it's not our type of music, but you can certainly see the potential there.

Erin was our favourite of the night. She just knocked that out of the park AFAWWC.

I was hoping Blake's odd choices for his Team was just a Season One thing. Sadly...

And what is all the fuss w/Jordis? She was awful last night IMO.

One last thing...Where can I find Sera's necklace? I'm a choker and/or jewels/bling girl and that was gorgeous!!

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 01:38 AM
:lol: Chris Mann is a Warbler (A rival group on "Glee" -- for the lucky humans who didn't watch past Season 1). I'm not sure if this makes me like him more, or far less. :cat: Teenage Dream live (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AkxOxOlYatM)

Apparently he's been on at least a couple of Glee episodes, background of course. In this vid, he's pretty prominent, right beside Darren Criss. Speaking of Criss, his live voice :shuffle: ... makes Katy Perry (who joins for the last 30 seconds if you can endure it that long) sound ah-mazing by comparison.

Allskate
04-04-2012, 01:40 AM
I will reach through my tv and smack Blake if he saves her.

He won't need to save her. She'll get the highest number of votes on his team. He and Miranda have been telling everyone to vote for her. I predict that she will be his last standing contestant. No joke. :( I thought his choices in the battle rounds were bad enough, but I'll lose even more respect for him this week if RaeLynn goes through and Erin goes home. He seems to like sympathetic girls, though, so maybe he'll save Erin for the wrong reasons.

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 01:43 AM
^ THIS. Is going to happen (Raelynn thru easily, Blake has to save Erin). Thought so last night, still think so. :blah: Sigh.

I think Blake'll save Erin if she needs (this time, but not a next round), but he's definitely not vested in her despite his kind (and apt) words about her vocals, last night.

LuckyCharm
04-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Results show starting. The rules for anyone who's confused (I was) are that 2 members of each team will go home. The top 3 vote-getters from each will stay, and the bottom 3 will sing for the coach's save. 1 will stay and the other 2 are out.

Gym Class Heroes performing "Ass Back Home."

Xtina looks good again tonight. She must have gotten a lot of feedback since the taped shows aired. She looked hideous on every one of them and now it's a complete turnaround.

dbell1
04-04-2012, 02:16 AM
:kickass: Christina. Woman looks fabulous and not a crappy hat in sight! I see she's celebrating Easter early by showing off her eggs.

I'll be happy if Charlotte Sumgtimes (tm Gen) goes away.

Since Jordis had the #1 Rock song on iTunes, I can see her staying safe along with Baby Miranda. Backup Jermaine will stay too.

For Xtina, can we vote out Opera man and Sera?

Pretty Vegas
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Christina looks stunning! LOL at Raelynn cursing. I'm shocked at who was saved though.

LuckyCharm
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Team Blake "America's Saves"
-Erin Willett
-Jermaine Paul
-RaeLynn

Naia, Charlotte, and Jordis to perform for coach's save.

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 02:19 AM
:lol: Jermaine? Really? Wonder if it's the Alicia Keys connection helping "out there".

dbell1
04-04-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm going to hell for this, but Erin owes that save to her dad. :shuffle:

How can Jordis top the iTunes chart and not make the safe team?

LuckyCharm
04-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Team Xtina Top 3:
-Jesse Campbell
-Lindsay Pavao
-Chris Mann

Moses, Sera, and Ashley to perform for save.

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 02:23 AM

I'm thinking that topping the Rock chart doesn't translate to tons of sales ... relative to pop (and country and urban).

LuckyCharm
04-04-2012, 02:25 AM
How can Jordis top the iTunes chart?

My thought exactly!;)

Off topic, this Internet Explorer ad that keeps playing led me to download Alex Clare's album, but did not lead me to resume using IE.

That song would be a great one for Jermaine to perform on the show.

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 02:26 AM
:P Sing offs? Not buying that this will make much difference.

The coaches may say otherwise, but aren't we pretty sure that any coach will have a ranking in their heads ... then save the highest ranking singer/pet not audience-saved?

Allskate
04-04-2012, 02:27 AM

Jordis topped the iTunes rock chart, not the ITunes chart. Big difference. There were a bunch of other contestants who ranked higher than her on the overall iTunes chart. IMO, Erin outsang Jordis. In fact, I think Erin sang the best on Blake's team. I know there are a lot of Jordis fans here, but I'm fine with her going home.