PDA

View Full Version : The Voice - S2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Allskate
03-27-2012, 08:25 AM
The Teams:

Adam: Katrina and Kim are the only ones I like

Those two and Tony are the only ones I like on his team. I think he cut loose some singers that are better than some he kept.

Blake: Erin's my favorite...

Me, too. Jordis and Naia are only okay in my book, along with Jermaine. This is my least favorite team.

CeeLo: bunch of cannon fodder, plus Jamar and Tony. Juliet should be the longest lasting woman of the bunch

ITA. CeeLo's pairings definitely left him with a weaker team.

Xtina: shit, I don't think Christina has ANY real cannon fodder :eek: Should make for some great performances, but could also ultimately hurt her chances because all the boys have already picked their favorites to pimp. Jesse, Lindsay and Sera are probably the strongest, but I can see Moses being very popular with voters if he continues to bring what he did tonight.

She has a very interesting mix. Ashley and Chris are kind of meh for me, but I certainly wouldn't put them in the fodder category. I think Moses probably will be seen as more likeable than someone like Jesse. And Moses has the benefit of not having to split votes with someone who is similar to him. But, I don't see him making it to the end because he just doesn't have the quality vocals, especially considering the various kinds of songs XTina is likely to throw at him. Right now, Lindsay and Sera are my favorites on this team.

Beefcake
03-27-2012, 08:30 AM
:mitchell:

15-9. Nearly twice as many girls as boys in this F24, thanks in good part to Adam's 5-1 split. Surprise, you'd have thought that would be Cee-Lo's ratio. :lol:

Xtina does have a :kickass: team, seriously. Nice job, blondie.

Anyone know how the live rounds will work, this year? My hope is that teams don't have to go all the way down to ONE person in the final. I'd like to see expand the options ... maybe the F8 can be a free-for-all with each team's top 2 ... then let chips fall where they may in semifinals and finals.

Cheylana
03-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Love Song (is this Natasha Bedingfield? I really hate this song)
Sara Bareilles.

taf2002
03-27-2012, 05:43 PM
James/Wade...James really stepped it up, he surprised me. I don't think he has much of a chance in the live rounds but he sounded much better than I thought he could...he also had less of an accent this time.

Mathia/Nicole...crappy song & yes, Nicole was a little dull, but there's something about Mathia's voice that annoys me. I had to FF the last part of the song because she was hurting my ears.

Moses/The Line...I wouldn't have turned around for The Line in the 1st place...I don't think they are anyone special. But Moses is a lot more talented than I thought he was. Whether he wins or not, he has a real shot to be big. Others have better voices but he handles himself like a pro.

Orlando/Karla...both did ok & both had problems. I picked Karla but I didn't really care.

Jordon/Naya...I put Naya into the same annoying category as Mathia but Orlando wasn't that great either. The song clearly favored Naya, which is something Blake is real good about doing to whoever he wants to win. Meh

Tony/Justin...they both sounded great but Tony is just extra special IMO. I think he has the potential to win the whole thing. If Adam Lambert can turn from Broadway to pop, I think Tony can too. Plus he has an edgy look without looking like he's trying too hard & he's handsome. But boy does he have a tiny head.

I think Christina has the best team but everyone has one or two real contenders.

LuckyCharm
04-03-2012, 01:10 AM
LIVE SHOWS!!

Up 1st, from Team Blake: Jermaine with a hideous song choice "Living on a Prayer." Are you kidding me???? He's a fantastic singer and he did great, but he really could have done more with a different song I think.

Matryeshka
04-03-2012, 01:15 AM
That was dreadful, and he seemed really uncomfortable up there.

my little pony
04-03-2012, 01:19 AM
cee lo's hair!!!!!!!!!

LuckyCharm
Team Xtina: Opera Dude (aka Chris) with "Bridge Over Troubled Water."

kylet3
I turned back from DWTS and this song for Chris is not the right choice, I'm not loving this... He's sounding like Il Divo:scream:

PrincessLeppard
04-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Living on a Prayer is hard to sing live. I thought he did okay.

If Opera Boy really wants to go mainstream, this song choice (Bridge Over Troubled Water for the West Coasters) will not help him. Though it does sound nice.

LuckyCharm
04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
If Opera Boy really wants to go mainstream, this song choice (Bridge Over Troubled Water for the West Coasters) will not help him. Though it does sound nice.

Is Josh Groban mainstream? That's the kind of career I can envision for Chris.

Pretty Vegas
04-03-2012, 01:25 AM
That was the first time I've ever liked Chris.

PrincessLeppard
04-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Josh Groban seems like a really cool guy, but his music makes me :scream: I have no idea if that makes him mainstream or not. I always figure mainstream is the stuff I hear on Top 40 radio when I flip over because the rock station is playing In Gadda Da Vida or some such crap. ;)

rfisher
04-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Adam is :smokin: with his short hair

Jermaine: Did fine with the song. I agreed with Xtina that she might have done better with him, but he's a good singer. Lionel Ritchie is releasing a country album and did a duet with Blake on the CMA awards so it's very possible Blake will take Jermaine on tour with him doing R&B/country crossovers. That is the biggest advantage of being on Team Blake: he takes the singers he likes on tour and gives them a chance.

Operaguy up next for Xtina: Bridge OTW he's too operaish for me. I think Clay Aiken's version of this on AI was one of the best I've ever heard. But, Chris has a good voice no doubt, but I don't think he'll go to the next round.

RayLynn up next. Regardless of what happens to her, she'll be touring with either Blake or Miranda (if I were Miranda she'd be with me....I wouldn't leave that little blonde chicklet with my husband). PML she's singing a Maroon Five song. What will Adam say??

LuckyCharm
04-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Team Blake: RaeLynn with Maroon 5's "Wake Up Call." Epic song choice. Let's see if she pulls it off.