PDA

View Full Version : The Voice - S2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

my little pony
02-28-2012, 02:50 AM
adlai is kind of manly, like those guys in white chicks

dbell1
02-28-2012, 02:52 AM
That woman needs conditioner and a makeover.

At this stage, is picking a singer really all about voice or adding fodder?

rfisher
02-28-2012, 02:52 AM
That woman needs conditioner and a makeover.

At this stage, is picking a singer really all about voice or adding fodder?

In this case, I'd say fodder. He'll put her against the first country girl who'll blow her out of the water.

Matryeshka
02-28-2012, 02:56 AM
Raelynn and her flower will take care of Sorority Shania and her sacriligious misuse of the Headband of Power.

my little pony
02-28-2012, 02:58 AM
i'm already having difficulties embracing smash

having a jonas sister on it wont help me

Matryeshka
02-28-2012, 03:01 AM
I liked The Line and Lindsey Paveo. They are the only ones that really stand out for me on Christina's team.

For me, I think Blake might have the most talented team.

kylet3
02-28-2012, 03:05 AM
The vocal abilities of Xtina are just frighteningly good. I am so amazed by the pure raw power and the sound that comes out of her.

rfisher
02-28-2012, 03:05 AM
Xtina sings. Good for Sara. She could win Xtina's group. Whee....bring on the battle rounds. :cheer2:

dbell1
02-28-2012, 03:06 AM
So, if the judges fill their teams, then anyone backstage goes away?

Loved Christina getting up on stage. That woman has pipes! :kickass:

Pretty sure Blake has so many strong singers because he really nurtured the ones he believed in from last year.

Garden Kitty
02-28-2012, 03:08 AM
Sara's style in that song isn't my favorite, but she comes across as a very charismatic young woman and I liked her personality.

Jimena
02-28-2012, 03:54 AM
Missed most of the show, but caught the last couple of singers. I adore Blake. And I really like some of the people he has on his team.

That said, my favorites so far are Lindsay Pavao, Jesse Campbell and sandwich guy.

Christina
02-28-2012, 03:58 AM
I lurve this show. My husband watches it with me because Christina's boobs are on display. I thought he'd stop watching after this week, but the previews took care of that. :D

quartz
02-28-2012, 04:25 AM
I am confused over Christina's boobs, they look like a cut and paste job from a blow up doll.....for such a pretty woman she is packaged so cheaply and tacky....just drives me nuts.

AragornElessar
02-28-2012, 04:46 AM
The vocal abilities of Xtina are just frighteningly good. I am so amazed by the pure raw power and the sound that comes out of her.

You know, I always thought she was nothing more than another over produced Pop Princess. Nothing more.

Then one night when I was having a horrible night w/both an ongoing health issue *and* insomnia, I was flicking through the channels to see what was on. I ended up stumbling on to a documentary/concert type of thing that MTV did of Christina when she put out that album of old time standards a few years ago.

When they showed her backstage warming up, and I mean doing scales for the better part of the backstage stuff, that changed my mind right away. Then I watched the rest of the show and...The lady can *sing*!!

I can't even begin to imagine the cloud that last singer of Christina had to have been on when she came out to her Family. I mean, it's one thing to have been picked, but then for the one who picked you to come up and perform w/you? Talk about a dream coming true!!

Battle rounds are going to be so much fun!! Can't wait!! :D

Allskate
02-28-2012, 06:16 AM
Adam really is a very good salesman. I think Whitney would have been better off with Cee Lo or Christina, but Adam sold himself as "genuine." :lol:

I thought the guy who sang the Script song was good. I certainly would have chosen him over the rockers from the farm. What was up with Cee Lo picking them? Pure fodder. At least their dad will get them out of the house for a little while -- maybe a week. But, I think that Cee Lo will have a very good team left after the battle round.

I didn't like Cheesa's singing, but her personality seems suited to Cee Lo. I think she'll be up against Angie in the first round.

Lex might get lost amongst Blake's quirky singers, but Blake's personality seems well suited for her. I think Adam and Cee Lo would intimidate her. For her sake, I hope she's significantly better when she's less nervous. I thought Xtina was right not to turn around.

I think there was something kind of mentally off about that Cameron guy and it made me uncomfortable.

I liked the baker -- almost as much as the sandwich guy. :lol: He's one of my favorites on Christina's team. She has made variety her biggest priority this season, but I think it sometimes has led her to choose people just because they're different for her, not necessarily because they're really good.

I think Orlando was a good addition to Adam's team and he'll end up with a good team after the fodder elimination round. He may have too many guys that are kind of in the same category -- Orlando, Chris, and Tony.

Adley's speaking voice sounded like Reba. Her phrasing was odd when she sang, and I think Blake can help her with that, especially if she wants to go country.

Xtina is the right coach for Sera. And, dayum, can Xtina sing!