PDA

View Full Version : The Voice - S2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

my little pony
02-07-2012, 02:37 AM
i dont think she should have gone w christina

Allskate
02-07-2012, 02:37 AM
P.S. According to wikipedia, Dia Frampton's CD, "Red" was released on December 6th and sold 10,000 copies in the first week. Dia now only needs to sell 2,737,001 more copies to better Kelly Clarkson's first album.

:shuffle:

The CDs aren't really relevant to my enjoyment of the show and most viewers don't buy the CDs. I'll take runner-up Dia Frampton over Justin Guarini, but I'd also take her over most of the AI "winners," including the likes of Taylor Hicks, Scott McCreary, Lee DeWyze, Jordin Sparks, etc. And, overall, the talent level of the top 12 for The Voice last season was, IMO, much higher than the talent level of AI's top 12 last season.

FiveRinger
02-07-2012, 02:39 AM
I don't know if she should have picked Xtina.....I'm starting to think that these folks are star-struck and picking her without really thinking about the attributes of the other judges

rfisher
02-07-2012, 02:39 AM
i dont think she should have gone w christina

I actually think she should have gone with Blake. He doesn't make the singers do country. It would have been interesting to see how Kelly would work with her.

Of course, if I could sing and Adam turned his chair around, I'd be climbing all over him. :shuffle:

John 3 17
02-07-2012, 02:40 AM
I really liked Lindsay! She was like Ksenia but without the "lid" -- I always felt that Ksenia was singing inside a jar with a lid screwed on tightly. I always wanted Ksenia to blow the "lid" off, lol.

FiveRinger
02-07-2012, 02:42 AM
When the singers pick the judges, do they know who the other judges are working with? And one other thing.....haven't they thought about who they would pick in each circumstance? I would have planned every single scenario in my head before I got up there

Matryeshka
02-07-2012, 02:42 AM
While I recognize they all have great voices, I think Christina has the best of the four, and I'm thinking most of the contestants are assuming best voice=best coach.

I think Blake would have been best for her, but I don't know why. The only time I've ever seen Blake is on this show. :lol:

John 3 17
02-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Lindsay should've gone with Blake. Blake loved Ksenia and this girl has that same kind of quality -- but bigger and better. *sigh*. I hope this means that Xtina has a better season this year cuz I didn't think she did so well last time (even Frenchie was a disappointment to me so I blame Xtina :lol:)

Allskate
02-07-2012, 02:51 AM
And, the arguments between Adam and Xtina are encouraged by the producers. For the most part, they're pretty funny. I think Xtina has lost some weight.

I think Adam genuinely is very competive and can be a bit snippy and insulting (with more than a little ego thrown in). (It's not like he has a reputation for being a total sweetheart off the show.) And I think XTina really does have a natural tendency to ramble and to strike back at Adam. But, I think it would be uncomfortable if it Xtina didn't strike back, and I also think that the producers encourage and exaggerate this. Ocassionally, I think they both go too far -- him with being a bit too intense or insulting and her with her rambling -- but in general, I find them both very entertaining.

However, I often find Blake to be the the most entertaining one on the panel. And I think I'm in the minority of finding Blake much sexier than Adam.

rfisher
02-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Adam is being super picky again.

my little pony
02-07-2012, 02:53 AM
However, I often find Blake to be the the most entertaining one on the panel. And I think I'm in the minority of finding Blake much sexier than Adam.

i dont really understand adam's appeal to be honest

FiveRinger
02-07-2012, 02:54 AM
He sounds better than Avril Lavigne ever did...that was hot!

Garden Kitty
02-07-2012, 02:54 AM
I liked Fiona Apple-girl's voice, but she sort of annoyed me for reasons I can't pin down.

Blake was really good with his contestants last year and gave then a chance to perform at at least one of his concerts. But I could see why if someone wanted a rock/pop career they might not think he had the same contacts as the others. Cee Lo tends to pick more intersting people that aren't quite what you'd expect from him, but I don't think he was great at mentoring them last year.

rfisher
02-07-2012, 02:55 AM
I think Adam genuinely is very competive and can be a bit snippy and insulting (with more than a little ego thrown in). (It's not like he has a reputation for being a total sweetheart off the show.) And I think XTina really does have a natural tendency to ramble and to strike back at Adam. But, I think it would be uncomfortable if it Xtina didn't strike back, and I also think that the producers encourage and exaggerate this. Ocassionally, I think they both go too far -- him with being a bit too intense or insulting and her with her rambling -- but in general, I find them both very entertaining.

Blake is hot, no doubt about it.

Allskate
02-07-2012, 02:55 AM
i dont really understand adam's appeal to be honest

Good to know I have some company. Different strokes and all that. Even after seeing the video of Mick Jagger when he was younger, I don't see the sexy there at all, but lots of people obviously did.