PDA

View Full Version : Hubbell/Donohue?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sit_spin
01-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Are they a couple off the ice?

blue_idealist
01-29-2012, 08:05 PM
It seems like they are, but they might just be really affectionate friends.

iarispiralllyof
01-29-2012, 09:07 PM
lol exactly what I was thinking
such chemistry and heat

and both are very attractive

Sit_spin
01-29-2012, 09:22 PM
lol exactly what I was thinking
such chemistry and heat

and both are very attractive

That, and he also kissed her on the lips after their SD...

orbitz
01-29-2012, 11:41 PM
That, and he also kissed her on the lips after their SD...

If both of their mouths are closed then it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Some parents kiss their adult kids on the lips too.

hlp728
01-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Maybe you could #tweet seat that question. Before the SD warm-up, he kissed her on her forehead and after their SD she kissed him on his chest. Maybe they are maybe they are trying to add to their sexual allure, but I like that add a different appeal to US ice dancing.

eurodance2001
01-30-2012, 05:34 AM
I was wondering if Massimo and Zach were a couple.. Did anyone notice how Massimo was all over HIM in the Kiss and Cry? Massimo's hand was all up on Zach's leg and then he pinched his cheek and look into his face... and only THEN did Massimo acknowledge Madison! LOL... Maybe they just very PASSIONATE in Camerlengo's group! Who knows? I thought it pretty hot though to see Madison and Zach and then see how Massimo and Zach were...

iarispiralllyof
01-30-2012, 05:37 AM
I was wondering if Massimo and Zach were a couple.. Did anyone notice how Massimo was all over HIM in the Kiss and Cry? Massimo's hand was all up on Zach's leg and then he pinched his cheek and look into his face... and only THEN did Massimo acknowledge Madison! LOL... Maybe they just very PASSIONATE in Camerlengo's group! Who knows? I thought it pretty hot though to see Madison and Zach and then see how Massimo and Zach were...

WEIRD, cos I kind of thought that as well. i thought hubbel/donohue had great chemistry but then they get off the ice and then suddenly one of the coaches seems to have a particular "rapport" with him lol

edit: omg i just realized this was massimo the ice dancer O:

eurodance2001
01-30-2012, 05:42 AM
WEIRD, cos I kind of thought that as well. i thought hubbel/donohue had great chemistry but then they get off the ice and then suddenly one of the coaches seems to have a particular "rapport" with him lol

edit: omg i just realized this was massimo the ice dancer O:

Yes, Massimo Scali the HOT ice dancer... and I'm glad I just didn't "imagine" what i thought I saw... LOL

iarispiralllyof
01-30-2012, 06:48 AM
maybe italians are just more touchy feely? lol

jkl
01-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Madi and Zach are DEFINATELY an off ice couple. It was obvious if you saw them at the arena between events.:smokin:

stejoho40
01-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Who has Zach skated with in the past? Was he ever with Lili Lamar? I went to a rink in NJ to see a friend and saw him there but for the life of me I can't remember who his partner was.

jkl
01-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Yes, Zach did skate with Lili Lamar.

stejoho40
01-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks. That solves the mystery.

Jayar
01-30-2012, 09:52 PM
And I can confirm that Zach and Massimo are NOT a couple. I think that they would both laugh about that.