PDA

View Full Version : Hubbell/Donohue?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

~tapdancer~
01-31-2012, 07:29 PM
He's not far wrong. :lol:

If you mean the insanity around here, he's right.

topaz
02-01-2012, 04:06 AM
I want to get a hold of Madison and give her a makeover. Her hair was not good in the FD. Hopefully Massimo and Anjelika can help her in that dept.

mysticchic
02-01-2012, 06:13 AM
I can say Zach and Madi are an off ice couple.

Libertango
02-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm sure Madison will find a way to make it sexy. :)

I love this team.

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616OKpacHis)'s a vid of Madison & Keiffer doing a German polka for the folk OD.

jkl
02-01-2012, 02:23 PM
lol... i think he has the tendency to date his partner... but they're a good looking couple haha

Madi is the first partner that Zach has had an off ice relationship with.:D

DORISPULASKI
02-01-2012, 03:41 PM
I agree. It is wonderful that Madison now has the opportunity to fully skate to her potential without holding back (or being "inappropriate"), and to have that kind of chemistry after only @8 months is fantastic. Their connection as a couple only enhances their ability to bring it to the ice.

Can't wait to see what they do next season. Hopefully they will show us that they can be flexible in the types of programs they can perform-I really don't see any sexiness in the Yankee Polka!!!:lol:

Oh ;) Apparently Johnny Mercer saw some sexiness :)

That's why I think Madison and Zach should do the YP to this polka number:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfL_QOqv-M&feature=related

The Andrews Sisters recorded it too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyILRoOhvyQ&feature=related

No kidding, it's the Strip Polka.

nyskater09
02-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I want to get a hold of Madison and give her a makeover. Her hair was not good in the FD. Hopefully Massimo and Anjelika can help her in that dept.

I completely agree! I'm not one to usually comment on a skaters physical appearance, but her hair was actually quite distracting. Instead of focusing on their skating, I found myself wanting to lend her a hair brush.

Yukari Lepisto
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM

letsskate
02-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Madi is the first partner that Zach has had an off ice relationship with.:D

Piper and Zach were an item as well when they skated together, but had a nasty breakup (off-ice relationship), and there goes the on-ice partnership as well.

I agree with the other posters that I see a lot of potentials in this team, as most people see tons of potential when he skated with Piper, but hope he won't repeat that route this time..

hockeyplayer2
02-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Piper and Zach were an item as well when they skated together, but had a nasty breakup (off-ice relationship), and there goes the on-ice partnership as well.

I agree with the other posters that I see a lot of potentials in this team, as most people see tons of potential when he skated with Piper, but hope he won't repeat that route this time..

I remember Gilles/Donohue, and there was potential. I also remember seeing him with a darkhaired young lady while at Nationals. But never dated Piper-rumors...

Yukari Lepisto
02-02-2012, 06:17 AM
I remember Gilles/Donohue, and there was potential. I also remember seeing him with a darkhaired young lady while at Nationals. But never dated Piper-rumors...

were you at the nationals that's the last season piper/zach skated together? they've broken up already by then.

i thought the piper/zach storyline's quite well-known, but maybe not cause they were still juniors..

anyways... sorry for bringing this Off topic.... back to madi and zach :D

mysticchic
02-02-2012, 07:06 AM
were you at the nationals that's the last season piper/zach skated together? they've broken up already by then.

i thought the piper/zach storyline's quite well-known, but maybe not cause they were still juniors..

anyways... sorry for bringing this Off topic.... back to madi and zach :D

If you really just have to know (I know both kids and parents) Zach dated Moriah Tabon from the time he started training in CO., until right before Nationals 2010. Then he dated a skater from another country and now he is with Madison. They are very happy and very sweet. He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!

UMBS Go Blue
02-02-2012, 09:25 AM
He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!Thanks for the info and ITA.

With such twisted logic and ample idle time on their hands, it looks like some people on this thread would be better served getting a vibrator to occupy and satisfy themselves.

mysticchic
02-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the info and ITA.

With such twisted logic and ample idle time on their hands, it looks like some people on this thread would be better served getting a vibrator to occupy and satisfy themselves.

I love you!!

hockeyplayer2
02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
I love you!!

Me too!! Let's keep to the skating!!