PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67

elle123
02-27-2012, 08:03 PM
So, V/M have a new fan this morning: my 90-year-old grandmother. I'm her primary caregiver, so I'm with her a lot of the time. We usually watch Hallmark in the morning, but are watching skating on US this morning. When the SD's were on, I was expecting her to say something about the skimpy costumes. Instead, when V/M were skating, she said, "These two are the best. They're a lot better than the other team."

I love my grandmother. :) She has excellent taste.

I agree, she has excellent taste :)

twinktwink
02-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Has anyone else seen this blog?

http://dubemoir.blogspot.com/

The author is crazy...she thinks that Scott and Jessica are in a sham relationship, that Virtue and Moir have a secret baby together and that Skate Canada is behind this massive cover-up of a V/M relationship. Talk about insane. :scream:

I took a look at this and all I can say is :yikes: Some people are just plain crazy and will twist so many innocent circumstances to fit the story they want to create in their own head. Can't believe someone actually thinks there's one massive conspiracy theory like this surrounding Tessa and Scott.

twinktwink
02-27-2012, 08:37 PM
So, V/M have a new fan this morning: my 90-year-old grandmother. I'm her primary caregiver, so I'm with her a lot of the time. We usually watch Hallmark in the morning, but are watching skating on US this morning. When the SD's were on, I was expecting her to say something about the skimpy costumes. Instead, when V/M were skating, she said, "These two are the best. They're a lot better than the other team."

I converted my whole family into Tessa and Scott fans. They had all stopped watching skating after T/D retired again after the '94 Olympics and I got them interested in V/M in the build up to 2010 :)

My dad especially barely ever watched skating and then he saw me watching the highlights of the free dance and kept asking me to replay V/M and then show him the OD :lol:

martyross
02-27-2012, 09:16 PM

this kind of confirms my idea about this year's SD...nothing against the excellent Weaver-Poje, but their SD takes the Rhumba part too literally imo...the pelvic moves at the start, her lifting the leg, etc..it's hot, ok, and well executed, but not very original. T&S make it more subtle, therefore, sexier.

zilam98
02-28-2012, 01:31 AM
i just have to wonder how male nonskating fans (straight males) ever get to become fans of, or at least follow, ice dance. i would think they would be attracted to pairs because of the athleticism involved with throws, jumps and lifts, and naturally to ladies, but here you have men following ice dance. hmmmmm...

marbri
02-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Well since my last suggestion brought them some luck how about you use:

"Nothings gonna stop us now" (song by Starship) :D

Rafter
02-28-2012, 03:25 AM

:lol: love it.

I've been wondering where you've been. ;)

marbri
02-28-2012, 03:26 AM
:lol: love it.

I've been wondering where you've been. ;)

Taking a break. Popped in to have a look at the Junior Worlds thread.;)

Macassar88
02-28-2012, 05:52 AM
i just have to wonder how male nonskating fans (straight males) ever get to become fans of, or at least follow, ice dance. i would think they would be attracted to pairs because of the athleticism involved with throws, jumps and lifts, and naturally to ladies, but here you have men following ice dance. hmmmmm...

Most of the women, especially those at the top, are quite beautiful.
Tessa, Meryl, Bobrova, Pechalat, Ilinykh, Riazanova, and more

pani
02-28-2012, 06:23 AM
I am wonder, if man (straight) think M.... is beautiful :lol:
Belbin - thats a real star :cool:
You know, my son said - i can understand, when guys skate in pairs or in ice dance - they could skate with girls ;)
But what about sindle skaters? They look, like a gays :lol: (he like Han Yan because of his jumps)

pani
02-28-2012, 06:24 AM

Some more luck will be usefull ;)

PashaFan
02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Most of the women, especially those at the top, are quite beautiful.
Tessa, Meryl, Bobrova, Pechalat, Ilinykh, Riazanova, and more

My boyfriend is in love with Tanith Belbin, it's the only reason he would sit & watch skating with me !
Now it's Tessa. I don't mind because I can watch the skating in peace without him telling me to turn it off !
My gran also likes Scott & keeps saying if she was 40 years younger...........
That's when I have to leave the room :scream:

pani
02-28-2012, 11:19 AM

:lol: Your gran is hot :hat1:
And your BF have a good taste ;)

clarie
02-28-2012, 12:49 PM
My sweetie (straight older male) likes the pairs and ice-dance better than singles. He particularly likes Tessa who he thinks is beautiful (he has seen her in person many times). He also likes Alexandra Paul. I know he is partial to brunettes; however, he doesn't think another certain brunette is attractive and it's through no prompting of mine to be sure. As far a blondes goes, he likes a certain female German pairs skater, but then again, who doesn't. If I were 40 years younger, I would be fangirling Scott Moir and Andrew Poje...both are very hawt :)

Macassar88
02-28-2012, 02:07 PM
My boyfriend is in love with Tanith Belbin, it's the only reason he would sit & watch skating with me !
Now it's Tessa. I don't mind because I can watch the skating in peace without him telling me to turn it off !

Your gran has good taste