PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

flowerpower
02-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Maybe the "skating together" comments are justifying the little hugs and hand-kisses seen throughout four continents... :D

That makes me so sad... I adore Igor and Marina, but they do have a history of working with girls with eating disorders. As I said I thought Tessa looked amazing by worlds last season, and thought at that size she was a great role model of skating brilliantly at a healthy weight. Meryl has always been small, but she is an example of girls whose size distracts from their skating (for me)- I spend their program concerned her bones are going to snap!

:lol: I wasn't talking about hugs and hand-kisses.

Unfortunately, women in figure skating experience many pressures about their weight. But right now I think Tessa looks great, and obviously had lots of stamina to skate well at altitude. So hopefully she'll keep doing what she's doing. JMO.

iggie
02-18-2012, 11:59 PM
short dance run through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLaeXEosTSc

Shayii
02-19-2012, 05:07 AM
But rusians fans all time talking about fat Tessa and her shoulders. :( I think its all pressure, wich put on girls in ice dance and FS. Tessa everyday see Meryl and maybe in Canton they think all girls must look like she.
I am happy Tessa isnt so skinny, like she was in 2009 and at TEB before OG.

:( Why would they say that she's fat. Tessa's not fat at all, I've read comments like that else where too and it's just sad, it makes me sad. With that said I think she looks great now so I hope she doesn't like lose anymore weight. Lol your comment about Scott's back made me laugh though.

How do you think, will Tessa and Scott have new cotumes for FD at WCh and what music they will use for exibition?

I don't think they will IDK though, but I feel the costumes they have now is becoming synonymous with their Funny Face program. It's hard for me to imagine other costumes with that program now even the white one Tessa wore in Finland, but we'll see though.

Whitney Houston tribute medley. :saint:

:( Whitney, her funeral made me cry. I would rather see a fun EX from Tessa and Scott, but man if they do a romantic piece again and skate to one of her songs (especially "I Will Always Love You") that would just be :swoon:.

As for them skating together, I agree with you guys. I think it only means that they are skating for the two of them. It's like she said: "Skate for the two, not for the twelve" or something like that, I don't remember. That "togetherness" for them simply means that they go out there and enjoy what they do, which I have no difficulty believing hasn't happened since the Olympics. It's nice how they equate quality with just enjoying themselves, I love that about them. This latest performance of FF showed us that. That is why they were so happy at the end and didn't care much about the score. That is how I want to see them: happy. If they skate like this at Worlds and are happy, then I'm happy.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

pani
02-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Just read D-W thread and it made me sad. :( That comments about T-S won because Scott comments after GPF and that judges want to show there love to V-M.
Sorry, but V-M had low component score at 4CC even in SD and some people think they are better in SD.
Look like now people belive D-W must won every competition untill they retier and didnt want even give chance to V-M :(
Why FSU hate V-M so much? And all this sarcasm about WCh ..... Look like reall war and this people criticize V-M thread.

And sorry, but this was Meryl, who wasnt at banquete after they won silver, when Scott was at GPF and support D-W in K&C at 4CC.

clarie
02-19-2012, 12:31 PM
That's all it is sarcasm and sour grapes. Leave it alone. We should not be affected by what ubers of another team do or say. V/M fully deserved that win, and rest assured it will not be their last!!!! We have annoying posters in this thread who are D/W bashers, so it evens out but frankly, I'm getting sick of it on both sides. I already have some of our ubers on "ignore". Sometimes I'll take them off just to see if they are still annoying, and , if so, back on goes the "ignore" feature. Frankly, I think we are very fortunate to have 2 wonderful teams going neck and neck. Each team has their pro and cons, and I just happen to think V/M are the best, but there's some wonderful talent to see in icedance these days and I wish fans would just enjoy rather than constantly spew vitriol.

martyross
02-19-2012, 01:04 PM
ahahah, don't take everything seriously, it's just a forum... tbh i secretely enjoy the "wars" between fans, it adds some spice and drama to a sport made of appearance and good manners, if everyone was completely politically correct here, including skaters, it would be much more boring...and fake ^

mia joy
02-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Look like now people belive D-W must won every competition untill they retier and didnt want even give chance to V-M :(

Next time you come and read D/W thread, read it carefully please. A lot of us are actually happy Meryl and Charlie had that little let down at 4CC, cause it will just make them more motivated for Worlds. Also, I think all of us agree Tessa and Scott deserved to win the 4CC. Please don't create war where there is none.

pani
02-19-2012, 02:26 PM
ahahah, don't take everything seriously, it's just a forum... tbh i secretely enjoy the "wars" between fans, it adds some spice and drama to a sport made of appearance and good manners, if everyone was completely politically correct here, including skaters, it would be much more boring...and fake ^

:D O, yes. And one group of fans want to show they are better, then others :lol:
Somebody know, why before WChs was hold at the beginig of the March and now at the end of the mounth?

marikat
02-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Tessa's interview http://www.fan590.com/media/media.jsp?content=20120219_092920_9584

DORISPULASKI
02-19-2012, 03:13 PM
And sorry, but this was Meryl, who wasnt at banquete after they won silver, when Scott was at GPF and support D-W in K&C at 4CC.

Congratulations to Tessa & Scott and their fans on their well deserved win at 4CC's. However, I am :confused: Meryl was indeed at the banquet. She's in several of Jacqui White's photographs of the banquet :confused:.

shan
02-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Just read D-W thread and it made me sad. :( That comments about T-S won because Scott comments after GPF and that judges want to show there love to V-M.
Sorry, but V-M had low component score at 4CC even in SD and some people think they are better in SD.
Why FSU hate V-M so much? And all this sarcasm about WCh ..... Look like reall war and this people criticize V-M thread.

It goes both ways in both threads. When V/M were second at the GPF, there were posters that were unhappy with the result. So people now believe that V/M must win every competition and don't want to give a chance to D/W? :rofl: People are nutty in each thread.

And why does it matter if Meryl wasn't at the banquet? (And she certainly was.) What does that have to do with V/M??

pani
02-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Congratulations to Tessa & Scott and their fans on their well deserved win at 4CC's. However, I am :confused: Meryl was indeed at the banquet. She's in several of Jacqui White's photographs of the banquet :confused:.

Could you give link?

Cherub721
02-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Tessa's interview http://www.fan590.com/media/media.jsp?content=20120219_092920_9584

The interviewer is related to the ladies in the pink sweaters. :lol:

flowerpower
02-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Congratulations to Tessa & Scott and their fans on their well deserved win at 4CC's.

Thank you for your post, Doris.

As an ice dance lover, I am very happy to have two fine teams competing closely together and pushing one another onward.

TanithandBenFan
02-19-2012, 03:59 PM

Meryl was at the banquet. She's in the team photo here. (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9409/2012fourcontinents.jpg)