PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

HSGP21
02-13-2012, 04:18 AM
Not sure if Scott misspoke, but he mentioned that this would be the last time they performed "I Wanna Hold your Hand." Don't know what they have in mind for worlds.

I only caught the end of the interview- what did they say? I just saw Tess talking about pursuing scott :)

aka_gerbil
02-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Mostly I remember them saying that this was the last time for IWHYH. I like/love that piece, but I'm glad it's going. I'm ready to see them with a new piece.

Shayii
02-13-2012, 04:42 AM
I only caught the end of the interview- what did they say? I just saw Tess talking about pursuing scott :)

Lol where was this? I missed it, what exactly was asked and what was the answer?

Anyways the last IWHYH, awww. But I'm ready for a new ex. I wonder what direction or theme they are gonna take with the new one.

sap5
02-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Lol where was this? I missed it, what exactly was asked and what was the answer?

Anyways the last IWHYH, awww. But I'm ready for a new ex. I wonder what direction or theme they are gonna take with the new one.

Tessa was asked why they picked this number for their exhibition. She replied that it allowed them to play different characters than they usually play, i.e., she gets to pursue Scott, and that she thought that role was interesting to explore.

She also responded to an earlier question by saying the number was fun for them because it was romantic.

Shayii
02-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Tessa was asked why they picked this number for their exhibition. She replied that it allowed them to play different characters than they usually play, i.e., she gets to pursue Scott, and that she thought that role was interesting to explore.

She also responded to an earlier question by saying the number was fun for them because it was romantic.

Thanks! Mmmm so their idea of fun is doing romantic programs lol. Oh Tessa and Scott never change :D.

maggylyn
02-13-2012, 05:30 AM
I was there during the FD. Scott and Tessa were on, in spite of the altitude struggles so many skaters were experiencing.

It was wonderful to be in attendance and see things live, but right now checking this thread, I'm feeling cheated of all the TV stuff, like backstage warming-up and interviews.

I'll have to catch up with the other view of the competition!

iggie
02-13-2012, 05:44 AM
small medal ceremony part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMltB0WgEc&feature=plcp&context=C3235a97UDOEgsToPDskJQKpf1uhZdOqPazwA2V04j

small medal ceremony part 2 - q and a - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5xkzhc7Ws&feature=plcp&context=C3c1e780UDOEgsToPDskKGsPz5urmGiGoU9dmXU8d3

iggie
02-13-2012, 05:54 AM
backstage before sd - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBoM0ZBOLY

TanithandBenFan
02-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Photos from Sunday dance practice and free dance (http://jennifercomeaux.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-four-continents-sunday-events.html) (including some of V/M in the K&C ;))

Shayii
02-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Photos from Sunday dance practice and free dance (http://jennifercomeaux.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-four-continents-sunday-events.html) (including some of V/M in the K&C ;))

Thanks, love looking at pics spectators take themselves.

The last performance of IWHYH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nMhr6acn8&feature=youtu.be&a) and it includes the pre-interview too.

ETA: maggylyn how cool that you were there in person. I hope you enjoyed yourself! And thanks for all those links iggie.

jl22aries
02-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Just caught up on their three FCC performances and LOVED. Their sd look is smoking hot, keep that dress!

You know the fans are devoted when tessa's new bun in the fd gets its own post, love it.

Am do happy for them.

Bournekraatzfan
02-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Thanks, love looking at pics spectators take themselves.

The last performance of IWHYH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2nMhr6acn8&feature=youtu.be&a) and it includes the pre-interview too.

ETA: maggylyn how cool that you were there in person. I hope you enjoyed yourself! And thanks for all those links iggie.

thank you so much for posting this! Every time I see this program my reaction is the same: :swoon: And I have honestly watched this exhibition too many times to count. They are so, so special.

Bournekraatzfan
02-13-2012, 08:33 AM
CONGRATS Tessa and Scott on a brilliant performance! That was amazing! WOW! I just feel so lucky to have witnessed the growth of this program with each competition. They always give me something new to appreciate. Not to take anything away from Scott, but i really want to take a moment to post some appreciation for Tessa (I tend to focus on her because I don't feel she gets enough credit): she absolutely embodied Audrey's spirit. She had that playfulness, that naivete, that sweetness, that spark. I especially loved her coyness in the second section of the program. There is a joy and a freedom I am seeing from her this season that is just...I can't even find the words. They should be so proud of themselves--incredible performance that I will always remember. and I would like to echo the sentiments of Carmen--if they can do this at altitude, just imagine what they can do at worlds!

Congratulations to all of the teams! I am so impressed at how they coped with the altitude. I was especially concerned for Charlie heading into this comp, but I was really worried about Alex when I saw him at the end of their program. I am so thankful that Worlds is not being held here, and I expect both D&W and the Shibs to perform much better there.

For now, I am just going to be happy for Tessa and Scott and ignore my displeasure at the PCS marks. They totally rocked, and I am just so excited to see them skate like that in a high-stakes event in a tough environment and in what has been a bit of a difficult season for them. just awesome!

Debrah
02-13-2012, 09:08 AM
I am just so thrilled that Scott and Tessa skated brilliantly, I really do think that was their best performance of FF todate! Even happier that they finally came out on top of the podium where they truly belong.

The program keeps growing by leaps and bounds, I see something new to appreciate every time I watch it, it is so intricate, so many subtle details, every single movement means something and is there for a precise reason. The chemistry and the relationship connection is everything in this freedance and Scott and Tessa tell the story with heart and yes as mentioned above with spark and joy, they do have "it" and I especially loved this inspired performance!

twinktwink
02-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Just re-watched the FD a few times and I've got to say that I too really love this performance of it. Last night I was still nervous for them and couldn't let myself just enjoy the skate fully. FF really is a truly gorgeous routine and just gets more beautiful every time I see it, lol which is actually quite a few times each week if not day :)

That performance of IWHYH was beautiful too. I think it being the last one made it extra special, they seemed so in to it, which they always do but there was definitely something more in this one.

Really excited to be seeing a new one at Worlds, I wonder what they'll do? I'm always dying for them to do something to a Michael Buble song, mainly because I think it would be the perfect Canadian combo :lol: They have great taste so I'm sure it'll be lovely whatever they choose.