PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

rvi5
02-09-2012, 12:28 PM
...If any of the competitors have asthma, that might exacerbate breathing issues.

Fabian Bourzat has Bronchitis, but fortunately they don't appear to be competing at 4CC. If it had been Worlds instead of 4CC, he would be in an awkward situation. Does the ISU and IOC take altitude into consideration when choosing locations for their major events, or is it tough-luck if you have a health condition?

clarie
02-09-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm sending "good vibes" to Scott and Tessa today and wishing they skate their programs the best they can and get the levels they need. They always were awsome and still are in my book. Good luck to them!!!! :)

pani
02-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Judy Blumberg will be in Technical panel. This is really difficult season for V-M . Maybe will be easy in future?
Hope Blumberg will not work at leats at WCh.
Good luck to them!

DORISPULASKI
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
There is no US judge at the Worlds this year. That should be helpful to V&M. And next year they have home ice advantage in Ontario.

pani
02-09-2012, 04:18 PM
There is no US judge at the Worlds this year. That should be helpful to V&M. And next year they have home ice advantage in Ontario.

But its high possible USA will have support in Technical panel at WC and canadian judge could be out with the draw :P
And Judy is V-M hater - we talked about this before.

Doris, with you and judges working so hard on D-W i am not sure V-M will have home ice advantage. But if they will - i hope V-M at that time will mnot working on USA anymore.

And its sad, but with Blumberg, W-P couldnt take bronze at 4CC.

DORISPULASKI
02-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Well, I don't believe that. I think W&P will grab the bronze, although the Shibs made some amazing improvements in their SD, so it could go either way in the SD However, the Shib's FD is still pretty meh, and W&P's is excellent. I expect W&P to get the bronze on the strength of it.

Emdee
02-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Pani,

Came back from vac and saw all the news.

We have to remember how courageous Tessa is with all the changes in her body and the skating etc. Its a miracle that they want to continue this journey and we as true fans are happy to see what they are capable of.

Hope they are Ok to skate in London as I just bought tickets for the event. My first visit and likely only to worlds!

I wouldnt worry about Judy B. Negativity has a way of turning inward.

pani
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
I thought they will start sell tickets tomorrow for 2013 WCh. Happy for you.
WCh is alwayse great to see and i am sure V-M will be there off-ice or on-ice.
This question is - judges disrespect. Thats all.
And i really cant wait new season now and to see T-S will made something new in Canada and could only dream - without Zueva.

sap5
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

shsocu
02-09-2012, 05:14 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

Until you get to the other side :)

pani
02-09-2012, 05:22 PM
But you will never know, what is better, if you never will try something new.
Sometime for growing up we need to left our parents

sap5
02-09-2012, 09:10 PM

But sometimes you can make an educated guess when you know that at the last World Championships, all 3 medals went to teams coached by S/Z.

pani
02-09-2012, 09:17 PM
But sometimes you can make an educated guess when you know that at the last World Championships, all 3 medals went to teams coached by S/Z.

Maybe better to show something really innovated and unuiqe, then get silver medal, wich your coach think you deserve? ;)

I only cant understand, why D-W fans so nervouse and dont want V-M leave Canton :P And why young people couldnt try to made something new in there skating? :rolleyes:

But you maybe happy, because they are with Zueva and will be alwayse with her and will wait, maybe someday they will be lucky and she will say there FD is her dream and masterpiece? :D
But could i hava little dream? ;)
OK, hope they will be shine at 4CC and i dont want to see this tears at Tessa face and this unhappy Scott. They need to skate for thereselves and for us - dont care about judges.

Subway
02-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Sometime for growing up we need to left our parents They did that. They left Carol Moir for Killing/McIntosh in K-W, left K-W for Canton. Scott and Tessa have eyes. They can use their eyes to see what's better. They're smart.

If they thought Dean's choreography was better they'd try it. Or someone else's choreography, they'd work with them. Marina has brought in people and Marina does choreography for skaters coached by others, if Scott and Tessa wanted to try something new, they're strong-willed people - nobody could stop them.

I'll guess they have a different opinion of the choreographers some people here want for them. Or maybe some people like to think of them as innocent babies because otherwise it could mean Scott and Tessa see their training situation clearly but just don't agree with some of their fans. I guess I'm just curious who is stopping a 24 year old man and a 22 year old woman from going somewhere else. They're the ones who can "free" themselves so it's so funny to blame the coaches. Maybe they like where they are. They're entitled to a different opinion than some people here, without big stories made up about how it's other people who have them trapped.

HSGP21
02-10-2012, 12:32 AM
oohh new costumes!?!?!?! https://twitter.com/#!/USFigureSkating/status/167763695601065984/photo/1