PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

elle123
02-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Can anyone read lips? haha

Scott's such a ham . . . I love it!

sequins
02-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Thanks for lightening the mood, sequins. Gosh, it is so difficult to choose.

You're welcome. I'm glad it worked. It was getting a bit depressing.

ohhh this latest topic inspired me to watch all of their OD again.

Oh me too! It just reminds me how amazing they are. They're just so good at everything. I seriously love everything they've done, but I must admit I never saw the 'Call Me Irresponsible' program before and it was hard to find but I finally did, love it. When they were young they make me laugh, Scott often looks so deadly serious.:lol:

Proustable
02-02-2012, 04:09 AM
Also, favourite gala: "Tennessee Waltz"

bbkenn
02-02-2012, 07:15 AM
That would be so nice. btw, I think you have helped change the mood around here...things are much more cheerful now ;)

I agree. Thanks Sequins & Twinktwink.

pani
02-02-2012, 10:55 AM
http://photography.ice-dance.com/2011-12/2012Canadians/Sr/ThAMPract/12CdnNat-SrThAMPract-2423-VM-MH.jpg.php
Practice photos from Nationals.

What do you think they will skaеe in CSOI? I think they will skate shorter FF version (and Tessa could use black outfit, like she what to do) and maybe new exibition number on slow music.

clarie
02-02-2012, 01:07 PM
That's a great photo....It looks as if they are all laughing at some private joke. I see the connection between them all :)

pani
02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
That's a great photo....It looks as if they are all laughing at some private joke. I see the connection between them all :)

Its amazing, how Tessa and Scott all time talking at podium : LOL: And after skating a have feeling they want to have private discussion about there programs :)

twinktwink
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Thankyou and you're welcome to both bbkenn and Bournekraatzfan, glad I could help out a bit, I love this thread and am so happy its getting brighter again.

Pratfall Tennessee Waltz is close to being my favourite exhibition number too, that very close hold slow dance they do for 2 seconds gets me every time, its such a lovely moment and its always the first thing that comes to mind when I think of that routine.

pani
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
My favorite exhibition is ballet number in Bethoven Spring Sonate

Shayii
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
http://photography.ice-dance.com/2011-12/2012Canadians/Sr/ThAMPract/12CdnNat-SrThAMPract-2423-VM-MH.jpg.php
Practice photos from Nationals.

What do you think they will skaеe in CSOI? I think they will skate shorter FF version (and Tessa could use black outfit, like she what to do) and maybe new exibition number on slow music.

I wonder what's so funny in the last pic lol. And I can't believe 4CC is already next week, I'm gonna be so nervous for them, but hopefully something positive happens for them here. I'm thinking they are gonna have a new EX for CSOI and they might do their latin number cuz I'm not sure how they would shorten FF to make it work for a show.

pani
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
I wonder what's so funny in the last pic lol. And I can't believe 4CC is already next week, I'm gonna be so nervous for them, but hopefully something positive happens for them here. I'm thinking they are gonna have a new EX for CSOI and they might do their latin number cuz I'm not sure how they would shorten FF to make it work for a show.

They had latin last season ;)
And i think FF could be even better for exibition - in jazz part Tessa could show a lot off dancing, like she made in pre-FD video at SC.And before spin they have strong finale in this dance.
O, and Tessa could use different outfit in every show : D And she could use hat - will be cute.
Yes, 4CC is o close. I dont want watch 4CC/ I only hope T-S will be happy and relaxed :)
This will be fight for third place too - Shibs at home ise with W-P.

Shayii
02-02-2012, 10:40 PM
They had latin last season ;)
And i think FF could be even better for exibition - in jazz part Tessa could show a lot off dancing, like she made in pre-FD video at SC.And before spin they have strong finale in this dance.
O, and Tessa could use different outfit in every show : D And she could use hat - will be cute.
Yes, 4CC is o close. I dont want watch 4CC/ I only hope T-S will be happy and relaxed :)
This will be fight for third place too - Shibs at home ise with W-P.

Yea that's true they probably wouldn't wanna do a latin ex two years in a row. I hope to see them just happy and relaxed too and I hope they have their confidence back. I honestly hope Weaver and Poje win bronze, I just love their programs this year so much.

martyross
02-03-2012, 02:36 AM
I’ve just made a montage of Funny Face with the "correct" costume for each of the three parts :-D sadly they didn’t perform the whole Jazz section at TEB practice but anyways thanks to tamriko who recorded it. (With the black outfits the segment looks sooo great.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cINFKyrQnrA

bbkenn
02-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Iíve just made a montage of Funny Face with the "correct" costume for each of the three parts :-D sadly they didnít perform the whole Jazz section at TEB practice but anyways thanks to tamriko who recorded it. (With the black outfits the segment looks sooo great.)

Fantastic job. I loved it with all the costume changes and it looks so cool that way.:)

pani
02-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Iíve just made a montage of Funny Face with the "correct" costume for each of the three parts :-D sadly they didnít perform the whole Jazz section at TEB practice but anyways thanks to tamriko who recorded it. (With the black outfits the segment looks sooo great.)

Thanks! This is what they need to do in exibitions :D