PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race--Season 20 Cast (More Cross CBS Show Casting)

Pages : [1] 2

Catherine M
01-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes, the rumors were true.

Brendon & Rachel from Big Brother were cast for season 20 of the Amazing Race:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-amazing-race-twentieth-season-cast-announced-by-cbs-13064.php

Will they be a strong team like Rob & Amber or flame out like Ethan & Jenna and Jordan & Jeff!?!?

And word on the net is that Joey "Fitness" Lasalla is Snooki's personal trainer!:rofl: Guess CBS wanted to tap into the Jersey Shore watching crowd!

Any thoughts!!?

Habs
01-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Will they be a strong team like Rob & Amber or flame out like Ethan & Jenna and Jordan & Jeff!?!?

I'm predicting they'll flame out. I can't see them working well together at all.

smurfy
01-26-2012, 01:41 AM
Brendon and Rachel will be 'FIERCE COMPETITORS', and nobody better mess with Rachel's man. Can we have a drinking game for home times thoses phrases are said?
One guarantee - entertainment and Rachel freaking out over something trivial.

Jenna
01-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Oh God. :rolleyes:

genevieve
01-26-2012, 05:29 AM
:blah:

marbri
01-26-2012, 05:44 AM
They better be out early. I donīt understand why they feel the need to do this, arent the ratings fine without adding this trash?

BaileyCatts
01-26-2012, 07:27 AM
I've never watched Big Brother so I have no clue who they are. But even just the few comments here already make me hate them. :lol:

genevieve
01-26-2012, 07:37 AM
I actually came to appreciate Rachel...but I loathe the stunt casting between Survivor/Big Brother and TAR. There are plenty of more interesting people in the world to run this race than people who've already been on CBS reality shows

Garden Kitty
01-26-2012, 03:42 PM
I've never watched Big Brother so I have no clue who they are. But even just the few comments here already make me hate them. :lol:

This, but I'm always glad when TAR is back on the air.

Bev Johnston
01-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I actually came to appreciate Rachel...but I loathe the stunt casting between Survivor/Big Brother and TAR. There are plenty of more interesting people in the world to run this race than people who've already been on CBS reality shows

Thank you. My favorites usually wind up being some "regular joes" no one's ever heard of.

Jenny
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM

Brendan and Rachel are both highly competitive. They'll likely do well at both physical and mental challenges, and are fearless enough to take on just about anything.

They both think Brendan is the smart one, but IMO it's Rachel who has the brains in that relationship. She did much better (and was much more likable) when she had to play BB on her own - otherwise she bows to her man too often, and it could cost them if she continues to feed his ego and let him make decisions or take the lead on a challenge.

If anything does them in, it will be that, and the constant :argue: between them. If they do well, it will be ability, but more so their determination and competitive drive.

I haven't watched AR in years, but I will tune in just to see how these two do. I actually think this is way better casting than Jeff and Jordan.

merrywidow
01-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I disliked Rachel/Brendon so much that I did not bother to watch BB the 2nd time they were on it. I will be hoping they go out quickly so I can enjoy the season but have a feeling....As I recall she is good at challenges.

sodapop
01-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh, no. Clowns. :scream:

Beefcake
01-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Oh, no. Clowns. :scream:
For real. Worse, they call themselves the "ambassadors of laughter" :blah: :scream:

Speaking of :rolleyes: branding, I hate these two already just for a trainer renaming (/ attempting to rename) himself "Fitness" ...

"Friends" Joey "Fitness" Lasalla and Danny Horal

Fitness is a 29-year-old trainer and supplement company owner from Whitestone, NY, and Danny is ...

I could three alpha male-esque teams. Ooh, :watch: the haterz must already be knashing their teeth on TWoP and Survivor Sucks.

Skittl1321
01-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't usually mind the stunt casting (I had no clue who Rob and Amber or Jeff and Jordan were) but I hate Rachel and Brendan. I couldn't think of a more annoying team.

I honestly don't think I'll be watching, as now I have another show on Sunday night. Amazing Race used to be my absolute favorite show, but my interest has waned. I miss seeing the ordinary people of the first few season. And since everyone on this season is young, I don't think we are going to get much but fame-whores.

The show has gotten way too predictable, and at times boring. It needs to figure out a way to shake things up.