PDA

View Full Version : Demi Moore Hospitalized for "Exhaustion"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

overedge
01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Sounds like she's "exhausted" from starving herself and/or substance abuse...
http://www.thestar.com/article/1120988--demi-moore-rushed-to-hospital-for-exhaustion

BigB08822
01-25-2012, 09:19 PM
That excuse is so transparent, why don't they try something more original like Rapid and Severe Onset of Restless Leg Syndrome?

Beefcake
01-25-2012, 10:17 PM
((( Demi )))) Break-ups are hell, esp. when one thought that they'd found the love of their life.

She said: “What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved.

danceronice
01-25-2012, 11:48 PM
That excuse is so transparent, why don't they try something more original like Rapid and Severe Onset of Restless Leg Syndrome?

:lol:

The comments on the Yahoo article this morning were trending...less than sympathetic. Yeah, breakups suck. Getting older in a profession based 99.99% on looks sucks. Sucks a LOT less when you're filthy stinking rich from said profession and can check yourself in for "exhaustion" instead of having to crawl out of bed and go to work like the plebes. (Assuming, as several people also pointed out, you HAVE a job in this economy.)

Sorry, people who are used to high six/low-seven-figure paychecks for reading lines for a camera and are mostly famous for being famous at this point are really, REALLY low on the sympathy list. I don't know how older her kids from her first marriage are, but hopefully they're with someone supportive right now.

orbitz
01-26-2012, 12:03 AM
She said: “What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved.

Eh. What a drama queen.

BigB08822
01-26-2012, 12:39 AM
No pity for her at all. She has a really great relationship with her first ex, sounds like nothing horrible happened with Ashton and her kids all seem to have their heads on their shoulders. She has plenty of money and continues to get work when she wants it. So her marriage didn't work to someone much much younger than her...you don't say??

Cachoo
01-26-2012, 12:53 AM
"Exhaustion" was being used when Elizabeth Taylor was young. Ita that they need to come up with something else. I'd like to see a coal miner attempt to be hospitalized with "exhaustion."

Jenna
01-26-2012, 01:00 AM
No pity for her at all. She has a really great relationship with her first ex, sounds like nothing horrible happened with Ashton and her kids all seem to have their heads on their shoulders. She has plenty of money and continues to get work when she wants it. So her marriage didn't work to someone much much younger than her...you don't say??

Money can't buy happiness and love.

triple_toe
01-26-2012, 01:03 AM
Girl's been looking rough lately. I'm saying ED and/or getting back into drugs.

Ziggy
01-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Eh. What a drama queen.

In other words:

a) you feel like you deserve to be loved and don't sympathise with people for whom it's an issue

b) you have the same problem and you're lashing out at Demi because she's reminding you of something uncomfortable

:P

mag
01-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Money can't buy happiness and love.

No, but it sure is better than being poor. It does buy time to be exhausted and time to find yourself without having all this pesky worries like where the next meal is coming from.

ChelleC
01-26-2012, 01:07 AM
"Exhaustion" was being used when Elizabeth Taylor was young. Ita that they need to come up with something else. I'd like to see a coal miner attempt to be hospitalized with "exhaustion."

Amen to that!

Southpaw
01-26-2012, 01:59 AM
they need to come up with something else.

I hear she's come down with the hysteria. :sekret:

BigB08822
01-26-2012, 02:08 AM
As has already been said, having that money means she can check into the hospital for "exhaustion." Could you imagine going to the hospital claiming you have exhaustion and then trying to get your insurance to pay for it? Not to mention the time you miss from work.

duane
01-26-2012, 02:34 AM

:rofl: