PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser - No Excuses! (except for Conda)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Rob
03-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I wonder if Antone did it on his own or if it was producer induced so Bob could have another psychology consult.

Fridge_Break
03-28-2012, 05:03 PM
:huh: Antone? Wasn't he on last season?

genevieve
03-28-2012, 05:23 PM
yes, 3 people from last season were brought back to judge a cooking challenge.

I wanted to slap Chris for whining, not Antone. Agree that the producers probably made Antone go as far as he did (especially since he went and apologized later), but Chris is so infuriating - she embodies the whole "making excuses" thing. I think she really hates her life and is dreading going back to it after the show.

It was nice to see Conda actually doing something that she's good at without being a complete jerk (until she lost, anyway), but I was thrilled for Kim for winning the challenge.

Rob
03-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Has Jeremy not paid a lick of attention? Behind the scenes, I thought they have tons of nutritional education and cooking sessions, etc. And he was going to make French Toast with strawberry jam cream cheese and bananas? I don't care if he used sugar free maple syrup and no butter, fried bread dipped in egg covered with jam & cream cheese, bananas, and syrup cannot be in the Biggest Loser cookbook.

I thought Megan's looked the most appetizing.

Bailey_
03-28-2012, 08:07 PM
I thought Megan was also going to win. Jeremy was just amusing for me. He needs "the Bachelor's guide to cooking" because it's obviously not his strength. I love how the other contestants were even teasing him. Chris also makes me angry -- she's a really abrasive personality. I feel for her, because she obviously has some challenges in her life, but I find she's always making excuses and rubbing people the wrong way. I am very sad that Megan left the show. She was my favorite!

AragornElessar
03-28-2012, 09:58 PM
I was so happy to see Megan achieved what one of my her main goals for going on the show was. Getting back to Barrel Racing. She really looked good out there too for how long she's had to have been gone from the sport. Also Congratulations to the Bride to Be and also to her Fiance on also dropping a lot of weight and getting healthy too. For him to realize he needed to change too just not for himself, but also for Megan, now that's a keeper.

Megan looked so stunning in that one dress and her Mom looked she was going to burst w/the pride she felt. I hope we get to see Wedding Pictures somehow after the Wedding next September.

I'm so over and done w/Jeremy it's not even funny. If I have to hear him go on about "the Ladies" one more time, I'll screech. He's also one of the ones who IMO should have dropped a bunch more weight by now. Along w/his sister, who was the one who did the most whining on Bob's bike ride shocker of shockers.

As soon as I knew it was Megan against Mark, I knew who was going home. No way one of the "alliance" was going home.

Makeover week at the White House could be interesting next week.

jamesy
03-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Teases! This thread has been dead a couple of weeks then it kept getting bumped. I thought Conda had finally gotten taken out and watched the show earlier than I normally would. :P

birdgal
03-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Teases! This thread has been dead a couple of weeks then it kept getting bumped. I thought Conda had finally gotten taken out and watched the show earlier than I normally would. :P

I wish she would get taken out.

jamesy
04-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Boo to a filler episode! I guess I will just have to be content with Conda's 1-lb disadvantage and hope it does some damage. :EVILLE:

genevieve
04-04-2012, 05:52 AM
one can only hope!

Chris is totally :blah: but dayum her makeover was fantastic.

And Kim is totally foxy!

birdgal
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
What is Chris's problem? Her makeover was wonderful and she looked like a different person.

I agree about Kim. She is gorgeous and glowing from the inside out.

All the contestants looked wonderful and completely different. For one thing, they all appeared to be happier.

AragornElessar
04-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Maybe it's just us, but...

When you haven't lost as much weight as the other two ladies, a ruffled skirt/dress is NOT the way to go for something like this. Both Mom and I looked at each other, then back at Conda, then both went, "That makes her look like she gained weight!!" That first dress we saw Conda in was far more flattering.

At least Jeremy looked good in his suit, but even he couldn't compare to the other two guys. He looked good, Buddy and Mark looked amazing!!

And what a difference a hair colouring can make. Chris is a new woman and looked so good in her outfit. Same w/Kim, but Dad said she should have worn that dress in red, as w/her colouring that red dress we saw her earlier just sooo made her look incredable. Not that the black didn't as well, but red just seems to be her colour.

Speaking of something so little that can make such a big difference...Mark's goatee going I expected and hoped for. Buddy OTOH...WOW!!! He looked about ten years younger. Is this the first since the birth of Levi that Buddy's seen him? Mom was wondering about that, but I didn't know.

It must have been beyond amazing for them to share w/their Families a visit to the White House and to meet Michelle Obama. Looking forward to next week and the rest of the episode.

Rob
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
I can't believe the stylist would think that ruffled skirts are flattering to large women. No they do not hide anything.

Can't wait to see the First Lady do a Bob/Dolvett work out.

genevieve
04-11-2012, 05:12 AM
it was fun seeing the contestants working out with their families and Michelle Obama. "Can't a First Lady get a towel?" :rofl: of course afterwards we learn it was only a 20 minute workout, so not the full Bob/Dolvett treatment, but still fun.

The whole season Chris has seemed like her motivation was more about not going home than staying and working. Now we get a glimpse of why. What a fecking asshat Roy is! It would be bad enough if he was just her husband, but the fact that he was a contestant?! wtf. "I didn't think you'd be there so long...." boo frickin hoo! What a whiner!! But then Chris starts mowing down on a veritable smorgasbord, and I just have to ask:

1) How/why did Chris get a call from Roy? I thought contestants weren't allowed to use phones on the show (other than specific rewards)? Isn't that part of why Rulon left? If the producers let that call through, it was a sabotage job on Chris. Isn't the point on this show to NOT let their everyday lives and stresses affect their program?

2) Where/why did she get all that food? The sheer amount of it was comical. Chris clearly didn't go buy it. Room service? Who paid for it? Why would the show pay for that on a weight loss show? Seriously, it looked like they plopped it in front of her and told her to eat it.

I'm rooting for Kim, so I'm glad she stayed but I think the producers did a number on Chris here. I also think Chris will either divorce Roy or regain the weight within 2 years.

I still think Conda is :blah:, but her daughter is adorable.

oooo...next week is the Big Walkoff :drama:

birdgal
04-11-2012, 05:24 AM
I was wondering about the food, too. How did Chris get it?

I was rooting for Kim to stay. She has literally worked her butt off and is looking great.