PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser - No Excuses! (except for Conda)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

birdgal
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I actually turned it off in the middle the other night and went to bed. I have never done that before. Even Vile Vicky and Heba were not as bad, at least they didn't have the whole house backing them.

Why do you think the entire house is backing them?

merrywidow
02-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Fear of standing up to bullies.

birdgal
02-23-2012, 06:19 PM
That makes sense, but one would think that if enough people were united, the bully could be contained. Actually, the trainers could do a better job of controlling the situation.

Rob
02-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Bob calls them bullies in one of the article where he is interviewed. I wonder how much the trainers are really around. 2 hours here and there and at the weigh in?

Fridge_Break
02-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Bob calls them bullies in one of the article where he is interviewed. I wonder how much the trainers are really around. 2 hours here and there and at the weigh in?

Said article (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/biggest-loser-coach-bob-harper-contestants-bullies-season-nasty), for those who are interested.

sk8pics
02-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Bob is 46???:eek: I had no idea! {picks self up off of floor}

Anyway, I didn't like either Daphne or Conda much in this week's episode. I have at times had some sympathy for Daphne, but she was just as much of a brat this week as Conda has been. She took Dolvett away from Conda to punish Conda for being involved in voting off her brother? Is that it? And she was happy about "getting even?" Did anyone tell her it's a game and people will be voted off? Or anything else useful to being successful on the show and at the game? Ugh. And as much as I have hated a person on a TV show (which is to say, not really hated but I'd be happy if she were not on the TV), I hate Conda. And I think Kimmi is evil, too. Ugh.

I will keep watching, but I fast forward through the annoying or boring parts. Okay, so mostly I watch the parts where Bob is working with or talking to his team. And laugh at him rolling his eyes at Dolvett.

genevieve
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Who was the person Bob was shown calling a liar in the promos?

Fridge_Break
02-24-2012, 12:05 AM
She took Dolvett away from Conda to punish Conda for being involved in voting off her brother? Is that it?

I think part of her reasoning was that if the black team lost a weigh-in, Conda would be the 'new person' in the team, rather than Daphne herself, and Conda would be voted out. I think little did she know (from coming into the game later) that there's a few teams that are controlling the entire house, namely the original green team and the original gray team, and to an extent the original purple team. If she really wanted to do some damage, she should have put those 6 individuals on a single team and everybody else on the other. That'd have forced them to break themselves apart if they ever lost a weigh-in.

sk8pics
02-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Who was the person Bob was shown calling a liar in the promos?

I believe it was Daphne, and he said something was making her look like a liar, as opposed to calling her a liar outright. IIRC.

Fridge_Break, Thanks for the info. Maybe Daphne thought more people disliked Conda. But what a risk, since it really made it likely the Black team would lose the weigh-in. I wonder if Daphne gave up and gained weight on purpose, or if her body just reacted to having lost so much weight last week.

jamesy
02-24-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm running out of people to root for. Everyone on Black Team who deliberately threw that weigh-in is an asshole and, if they did so at the suggestion of Conda, they are stupid as well. Did they not realize that significantly increased Daphne's chances of getting immunity for the week? Or were they seriously pinning all their hopes on Chris the entire time? (Who would have most likely ended up being the boot if Daphne had gotten Biggest Loser.) They ended up getting the result they wanted, but they lucked out big time in getting it.

Lana Lovelace
02-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Daphne could have won biggest loser of the week and stayed on, but she had enough of the constant bullying from her "team" and her opponents. She threw the weighin so she could get the Hell out of the house.

Conda smirked her way through another elimination and even took the opportunity to try to create more drama at the sendoff.
But Daphne showed she has a measure of grace and self respect and left about the only way left to her.

Yes she miscalculated with switching Conda and Jeremy. She miscalculated with lying to cover it up. But really I think she had no moves from the get go to avoid her fate.

What I saw was that Conda manipulated her team mates and her buddies on the red team to ensure Daphne went home. But at what cost? Some of the black team members were ashamed of themselves and realised they failed to be true to themselves.

Conda made them feel bad about themselves. She made them lose less weight than they could have on a show all about weight loss. She ****ed them. And they don't want to feel that way again. They will resent her for that.

After Chris gets voted off the black team the rubber hits the road. No more easy pickin's. That's when we get our long awaited pleasure. Watching the arch skank Conda eat shit and die.

jamesy
02-27-2012, 06:13 PM
I just realized that Daphne's switch-up meant that Conda got the unique experience of directly voting out each member of the Aqua team. I'm guessing that wasn't Daphne's original intention. :lol:

Rob
02-27-2012, 06:55 PM
TMZ is reporting that 2 of the contestants who went on strike were cut loose for good. Names not known.

Has anyone seen Shay lately -- wow! http://www.facebook.com/BLShaySorrells

genevieve
02-27-2012, 07:02 PM
suddenly the season has gotten more interesting

Fridge_Break
02-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Wow, Shay is looking good! I had wondered what happened to her, she weighed in the finale following her season and then they challenged her to run a marathon and we hadn't heard anything since. Good to see that she's looking so great.

Also, additional info regarding the spoiler above... Mark was posting on Twitter that he was one that walked away (and it seems speculation is that he dragged Chism as well) to "get away from all of the drama." :rolleyes:

I'm super interested in all of the juicy gossip that has been swirling over this recently, but I'm still not going to watch the show. I'll spend my 2 hours doing more productive things. But I'll be following along week by week online :P