PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Sparks
03-08-2012, 03:12 AM
That was UNBELIEVABLE!
We were all wrong.
Jeeez. I wanted to give Colton a chance BUT he is the worst excuse for a human being ever to play Survivor. What a little snot.

Lacey
03-08-2012, 03:15 AM
He's a bully and a brat.

Sparks
03-08-2012, 03:16 AM
...and an entitled A-hole.

Lacey
03-08-2012, 03:17 AM
I hope he has a major, big time, downfall here.

smurfy
03-08-2012, 03:29 AM
So agree with all your posts about Colton and the show tonight. What a bunch of idiots.
After 24 season are there only idiots left who want to be on the show?
The men made the women look good. I think Michael, Jay (the model) and Jonas (hope I have the names right) seemed to not be able to speak up, but appeared to be going along, but too chicken to speak. The rest seemed to think it was right. Not sure which group is weaker, both so dumb and stupid.
I too hope Colton goes down horribly, what a miserable person. But why are these guys listening to him??
This stupid move even makes James not using one of his 2 idols not look so bad.

Sparks
03-08-2012, 03:33 AM
At least James was relatively likeable.
Colton needs to be placed in a bad part of town with just 1 dollar in his pocket.
I'm so irritated...I think I'll watch it again.

smurfy
03-08-2012, 03:54 AM
At least James was relatively likeable.
Colton needs to be placed in a bad part of town with just 1 dollar in his pocket.
I'm so irritated...I think I'll watch it again.

And James was pleasant on the eyes.
Love that you might watch again. A good idea.

Sparks
03-08-2012, 04:04 AM
It's even worse the second time around...

genevieve
03-08-2012, 05:20 AM
And as an aside, I just noticed for the first time that Tarzan is a plastic surgeon. :eek: I never would have thought so.
Same here, and all I could think was....REALLY?!?

Geez, what a bunch of complete IDIOTS. I didn't think anyone could outstupid the ladiez tribe of the first few days, but the guys did that and more. Congrats, losers!

But first......Kat continues to be irritating and idiotic (woot! woot!) but she did manage to knock out one square very nicely. I think she did put her foot in it with Alicia, but Alicia got so offended...nice job by the editors, I was convinced that Alicia had thrown the challenge as a way to get Kat back.

Poor Leif....he seems nowhere near savvy enough for this show. I'm sure lots of people let plans slip, but there is zero guile to Leif and he 1) couldn't cover it up with Bill and more importantly 2) had NO idea how to handle it with Trollton. But UNFORGIVEABLE BETRAYAL?!? :rofl: er, no. Talk about blowing things out of proportion, Tarzan.

As Prancer said, how the hell did Trollton get the rest of the guys to fall for this? Including the two guys on the chopping block?!?! WTF. I also want to know how/why that was ok per the rules, but I have the feeling that it never occurred to anyone that they'd need a rule about a tribe not giving their immunity away.

The TC that unfolded was pure :eek: - and had almost nothing to do with the (alleged) reason they were there. I was so hoping that the rest of the main alliance would all decide to vote for Trollton - worst case scenario, the idol is flushed, and whoever he voted for would go home (assuming Leif and Bill still voted for each other), but Trollton's power would be completely gone - best case scenario, Trollton goes home and they could continue as a tribe. Now THAT would have been brilliant. Alas for what could have been.

As soon as Trollton said he had some African Americans "in his life" I knew it was going to be people who work for him. The guy makes Russell look like kind, considerate, laid back hippie. :blah: He's so over the top I almost wonder if this was a character he created for the show and Jeff will reveal how we all got punked on the reunion.

Bill was extremely classy in his exit speech.

I wonder how many posters on Sucks have a Trollton neck roll gif as their avatar :lol:

Vagabond
03-08-2012, 05:53 AM
:duh: :duh: :duh: :wall: :wall: :wall: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :inavoid:

Well, that was entertaining! :fan:

From the editing thus far, I would say that either Kim or Sabrina -- and most likely Kim -- wins this. I'd be happy with either.

Prancer
03-08-2012, 07:06 AM
I wonder how many posters on Sucks have a Trollton neck roll gif as their avatar :lol:

The new subtitle on the Sucks forum is "Come back, Russell.....all is forgiven."
:lol:

And the title of next week's episode is "A Bunch of Idiots."

sk8pics
03-08-2012, 11:19 AM
:lol::lol: I never liked Russel much before, but ITA. Colton is a brat and a nasty person, and I hope they take him out on the best blindside ever.

walei
03-08-2012, 01:48 PM
LOL @ Suck's subtitle.

Colton is just...I'm speechless. I just want to wring his neck every time he does the neck/eye roll. What a troll.

Also, Oscars to Jeff Probst! There is NO WAY he didn't know the men were coming to tribal. And STILL his facial expressions were hilariously convincing.

Catherine M
03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
The new subtitle on the Sucks forum is "Come back, Russell.....all is forgiven."

And the title of next week's episode is "A Bunch of Idiots."

That's so funny what Sucks changed their subtitle to.

I think that Colton is really that awful in real life and isn't playing a "character". and I can't wait for Bill's exit interviews to show up in the press!

And I can't wait for next week. I haven't been this excited for an episode of Survivor in a long, long time.

Jenny
03-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm finally caught up - every time this thread was bumped up I was *dying* to join in but didn't want to spoil!

Agree Jeff had to know - he's not just the host, he's an executive producer, and my guess is that when the men starting talking about giving up the immunity idol, the field crew let the producers know and they made a decision to let them do it.

Funny reading all the posts about the UNBELIEVABLE betrayal after the fact - I think that might have been CBS's fault, because the people who create the commercials are not the ones who do the show. Sort of like headline writers for newspapers. It was unbelievable alright, but they took the wrong element of the story.

And personally, that was hardly a betrayal. It's not like Leif was the first person to tell another person he's on the chopping block - my goodness that happens dozens of times every season and historically way too many to count.

Colton may be the most loathsome Survivor ever - he's a smart player though. What I don't understand is why Greg is loving him so much and sticking up for him. Is he bending over backwards to be accepting of a gay person?

There's got to be more to Bill going than simply Colton wanting him out. I don't think they all would have gone with Colton's plan so easily without having other reasons for wanting him out. Maybe he was just too hyper for them? Unpredictable players are always dangerous. And am I the only one who wondered where Bill found the weed? :lol:

Also :lol: at all the makeup discussion, because it was totally bugging me too. My conclusion was that Kat was using ashes to smudge some eyeliner, and when she got sweaty it spread and ran.

And finally, Jay :grope:

:rollin: