PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Vagabond
03-03-2012, 04:49 AM
FWIW, the UNBELIEVABLE betrayal seems to happen during the episode, not at TC.

If so, it feeds into something at TC. OTOH, I wouldn't go by the trailer at the end of this week's episode. Those shots might come from the episode of the week after next. The producers and editors love putting in little bits in the previews that aren't actually from the following week's show.

Jeff Probst on episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/jeff-probst-episode-3-survivor-one-world/)

Tease us up for next week, sir.
One of the most UNEXPECTED tribals ever. In fact, I dare say… a first.

:watch:

FiveRinger
03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
AN UNFORGIVABLE BETRAYAL FORCES ONE TRIBE TO MAKE A DRASTIC MOVE THAT WILL GO DOWN IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7

"Bum-Puzzled" — An unforgivable betrayal forces one tribe to make a drastic move that has never been done before in Survivor history, and an electrifying Tribal Council leaves several castaways speechless

CHEAT TWEET (from Jeff): In 24 seasons we’ve never seen this! 1 tribe makes a move that’ll go down in #Survivor history

Should we be suckered in by this?

I had a theory about what would go down and was all excited, but I don't think the rules allow for it. :P

I can't imagine what it would be.....something we've never seen before? After 20 seasons, I can't wait to see what this original move is! :watch:

Stuff like this makes me wish it was Survivor that came on 3 nights a week instead of that damn Big Brother:lol:

emason
03-03-2012, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone stood up at tribal and literally told his alliance to switch its vote from X to Y.

Sparks
03-03-2012, 04:47 PM
If so, it feeds into something at TC. OTOH, I wouldn't go by the trailer at the end of this week's episode. Those shots might come from the episode of the week after next. The producers and editors love putting in little bits in the previews that aren't actually from the following week's show.Jeff Probst on episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/jeff-probst-episode-3-survivor-one-world/)

:watch:

Good point. Oh those rascally producers! ;)

Prancer
03-06-2012, 01:40 AM
I didn't know that Rob was blogging about Survivor, but here's his take on last week's episode: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/immunity_blog/100657/

He has some interesting insights, but this made :confused::

As somebody who has done the show twice, I can tell you that there are a number of things that I blurted out that I regret having said.

Twice? Er......is he counting only the traditional Survivors or what?

jamesy
03-06-2012, 01:47 AM
I think Rob C has only been on twice.

Habs
03-06-2012, 02:14 AM

Yup - he did Amazon and original All Stars only.

Prancer
03-06-2012, 02:37 AM

Eh? The link I followed said that was Rob Mariano's blog, not Rob C's.

I guess it pays to read it all the way through :slinkaway.

Catherine M
03-08-2012, 01:52 AM
The men are so stupid!! This is crazy. And for once Jeff's bragging about something big was true!

Bostonfan
03-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Wow. I hope Coltan has a hard fall in this game. Followed by Tarzan. Why did they agree to this?

Catherine M
03-08-2012, 02:01 AM
This is beyond stupid.

Can they all be voted off? Well maybe not Jonas.

Prancer
03-08-2012, 02:10 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

Never in my wildest dreams did I foresee anything like this.

I hope someone on Sucks got some screen captures of Jeff's face when they walked into TC. That was just classic. And then..........:eek::eek::eek:

How in god's name did Colton pull this off??????

And as an aside, I just noticed for the first time that Tarzan is a plastic surgeon. :eek: I never would have thought so.

Cupid
03-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Why Bob? Why didnt the guys team up and vote Colton off?:confused:

Catherine M
03-08-2012, 02:20 AM
I think poor Sucks is down for the night. I guess everyone freaking out about the switch was too much for the server!!

I have no idea how Colton pulled this off except maybe the others were just all happy that it wasn't them that he was after so that's why they went along.

And it looks like the merge is coming next week so his power is gone!

dbell1
03-08-2012, 02:21 AM
The women had the right idea a few episodes ago when they tossed Colton out of their camp. How is that little polo shirt dictator running the men? Really "I'm going with him so I'm not his next target?" Toss him under the bus and move on with your game. Going to tribal when you don't need to is even worse than that group tossing immunity years ago just to dump a player. :wall: