PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26

Erin
05-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Do you mean a Hantz-free season? ;) ITA there!

Oops :o yes. Either I was conflating Russell with Richard Hatch, or I was thinking about work while posting (we have a contractor named Hatch).

genevieve
05-17-2012, 10:44 PM
I like Jonathon; I won't mind seeing him again. Not sure about Mike Skupin; Australia was a long time ago, so it's doubtful he's the beast he was then, and he's become ever-more-religious--meh. Russell, hmm, the main thing I remember about him is that he rejected a tarp in favor of pillows to keep the ladies happy, which I thought was the dumbest thing ever--and thought the women were stupid to whine that they wanted pillows. But what do I know?
Agree about Skupin. S2 Outback was one of my favorite seasons, but the game has changed so much, and even if Skupin was the beast he was then it wouldn't necessarily serve him well now.

I thought Russell was a fool. That pillows thing was idiotic. Of course I felt bad for how he left, but I don't need to see him again

I still think, of all the survivors to get a second chance, they should offer spots to the players who never even got to play the game because there was a surprise elimination twist at the very beginning - Jonathan and Wanda from Palau.

jamesy
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM
The one who liked to sing? :yikes: :scream:

genevieve
05-17-2012, 11:29 PM
ok, ok, maybe I don't really want Wanda to come back :lol: but it does suck that they made it all the way through the selection process only to get booted before they even played. IIRC, Jonathan the typical alpha male was a bit offended that he didn't get picked :drama:

Fridge_Break
05-18-2012, 02:54 AM
I have just began watching Palau again, Wanda & Jonathan's departure, and not being given a second chance, just seems more and more unfair considering how frequently players are being brought back for their second and third (or fourth) chance.

BaileyCatts
05-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Reality Blurred is reporting the three returnees are (I'll black bar the info just in case someone wants to remain unspoiled)

Mike Skupin from Australia
Jonathon Penner from whatever many seasons he has been on
Russell from Somoa (not eville Russell Hantz, the other one that had to leave early).

I remember who 1 and 3 are, and couldn't for the life of me place #2. Googled the name, read the articles, watched some videos ...and still don't remember that person at all! :slinkaway

Kasey
05-20-2012, 01:16 AM
#2 is most memorable to me because he has a voice like Alan Alda

purple skates
05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
BaileyCatts, I didn't remember number two either.

Fridge_Break
05-21-2012, 04:45 PM
In regards to contestant #2 posted above... Jonathan Penner was originally from the Cook Islands season. He participated in the 'mutiny' and ditched his tribe to join the other one at the last second it was offered. He later returned for Fans vs. Favorites in which he was removed from the game because of a severe cut to his knee (?).

MarieM
05-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Is that true that they're filming two seasons at the same time, and that the 26 is fan vs favorite ?

Flatfoote
05-22-2012, 08:32 AM
I doubt they're filiming at the same time. I do believe they are at the same loctation, perhaps filming them back to back.

Fridge_Break
05-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Season 25 finished filming just before the One World finale. Season 26 just began filming a few days ago in the same location as S25 according to :sekret: In regards to that season: it is heavily speculated that it will be either a Fans vs. Favorites format or another All-Stars-type/second chances where the entire cast is returning players.

MarieM
05-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks it makes a lot more sense :)

Rogue
05-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Is that true that they're filming two seasons at the same time, and that the 26 is fan vs favorite ?

Wouldn't that be an interesting twist to film two seasons at once and have a bit of crossover, like having reward challenges with all 4 teams competing or having the reward be that you could swap one of your teammates for someone on one of the tribes in the other season.

MarieM
05-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Naaaaaaaa. That would be too complicated :P