PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

purple skates
03-22-2012, 01:35 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now if Alicia went next, that would be even better.

Cupid
03-22-2012, 02:01 AM
At first I thought Colton was just being a drama queen. Can't believe it ended this way for him. So did he really end up having an appendectomy?

And the one girl who asked what appendicitis was and then later said she was worried about injuring/hurting hers? Duh! :lol:

Sparks
03-22-2012, 02:05 AM
Sh*t. No boot.
Buh Bye, Stoopid Colton.

Lacey
03-22-2012, 03:04 AM
I'm not a doctor, but I'm not sure he had appendicitis, I think he might have had a bladder or kidney infection. But I guess in any case, he was sick enough to warrant going home. Nevertheless, glad to see him go.

smurfy
03-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I too am glad that Colton is gone. And I hope in his mind he feels like a failure.
But with this departure, sadly he will be back. When they bring him back (not if), I hope they bring back Russell too and let Russell be against him and get him voted out!
Russell is not likeable, but a good gameplayer and good television. I think Colton is an awful person.
And Alicia, I did not like her before tonight, but after tonight, disgusting. The way Colton and Alicia talked at Christina was embarassing for them. Christina is a bigger person than me. She seems ok to me, I hate when someone is so disliked and I am not sure why - or is my memory bad. She is not one of the cool kids.
And when Christina was talking to Jonas and Leif - they are so wimpy. Tarzan is nuts!
I am rooting for Sabrina or Kim for the win, and Chelsea to go far.

genevieve
03-22-2012, 04:12 AM
I have never felt such a profound lack of empathy for someone in pain. I felt slightly bad about that, and then they showed his BFF Alicia bitching about his not leaving her the idol and it was all ok. KARMA, pure and simple.

That aside, WHAT THE FCUK is it about him that makes the targets of his vitriol treat him so well? Why was Christina agreeing with him and Alicia that "maybe I'm the idiot" or whatever? And cradling his damned head? Sheesh.

Tarzan is really tone deaf about people. Defending Colton in his asinine comments about Bill, and now claiming Alicia as his daughter while saying Katrina Christina is evil incarnate. :huh: Considering Tarzan just stopped calling Jonas "Jason", no one should take that personally, but Christina wouldn't necessarily know that.

Please don't let Alicia get on the jury :yikes:

jamesy
03-22-2012, 04:19 AM
She might already be on it if they are doing 9 jury/3 finalists.

genevieve
03-22-2012, 04:38 AM
:wuzrobbed

Flatfoote
03-22-2012, 05:45 AM
It appears God actually does care about Survivor. At least, in this instance. He must have been looking down on that tribe of nitwits, and realized they were never going to vote out Colton, so He decided to do it Himself!

Maybe, when Kat started learning her vocabulary, she started at the back of the dictionary, and hasn't reached the A's yet. So far, we know she doesn't know what "ambiance" and "appendix" is!

BaileyCatts
03-22-2012, 06:21 AM
Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that Tarzan is a freaking plastic surgeon?! :eek: Now I'm no doctor or nothin', but I'm guessing that you have to be pretty darn intelligent to become a plastic surgeon. He's a freaking doddering old fool from what I've seen. I would never let that man near me with a knife, whether is reconstructive or whatever it is he does. He's freaking bats. :P

Christina is a much bigger person than I am. If that were me that took all that verbal abuse from them, here is what I would have done at the challenge. I would have slowly walked up to the stairs, climbed them one at a time as slowly as I could, pick up a coconut and fake throw a few times until I finally just lightly bounced it off the net, then climbed down as slow as I could and sauntered back as slowly as I could as well, perhaps even falling down a few times along the way ....... just to make sure they would lose the challenge! Then back at camp every time they built a fire I would douse it with a bucket of water, hide all the tools and useful items, and destroy any food there was laying around. After all, they already told me I was going home in 3 days, what the hell do I care. But that's just me. :lol:

Prancer
03-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Maybe, when Kat started learning her vocabulary, she started at the back of the dictionary, and hasn't reached the A's yet. So far, we know she doesn't know what "ambiance" and "appendix" is!

Or "Touche." :lol: She must be using a college edition dictionary.

Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that Tarzan is a freaking plastic surgeon?! :eek:

I think it ranks right up there with Alicia being a special ed teacher. :huh:

There's an Insider video of Colton and Alicia mocking Christina by slanting their eyes and laughing at the camera while Christina is talking. Yeah, that oughta go over well with the board of ed.

Speaking of injuries and sickness, remember Kourtney Moon, the one who broke her wrist? That poor woman--she's had two surgeries on her wrist and is due for a third, and she did her post-boot interviews by phone from a hospital--she had just found out she has cancer :(.

And NaOnka is pregnant. Just had to share that one.

Jenny
03-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Did Christina kick the tribe's dog? Steal a chicken and eat it herself? Pee in the cooking pot? What on earth did she do to deserve all that vitriol? Not liking someone is one thing, but all that dumping on her is something else.

That was the biggest :confused: of the night, followed by:

Why was Christina agreeing with him and Alicia that "maybe I'm the idiot" or whatever? And cradling his damned head? Sheesh.

Really badly done - they've shown us nothing negative about Christina to induce all this, and the odd "explanations" after she was comforting Colton just didn't add up for me.

I'm annoyed Colton went this way, because now he was always claim he was on his way to winning, that he was never actually voted off, etc etc. No surprise he took the idol with him.

Also annoyed that the editors gave us the Colton show for several weeks now, building up to a big game moment of some kind, and then he's just ripped right out of the storyline, and now we're left with a bunch of people we barely know.

And Alicia is as vile as Colton, almost more so because she's a weak follower. She's the one that said from the start she would use the men to her advantage by flirting with them - um, Colton controlled you, and the only man who seems to like you can't remember anyone's name.

Total missed opportunity at TC too - the rare opportunity to have people vote individually, based on which of their many alliances they thought would work best at the moment. Would have been SO revealing, and they let it go.

And almost zero airtime for Jay :wuzrobbed

Bostonfan
03-22-2012, 12:58 PM
The reunion show should be fascinating. I'll be curious if Colton's supporters will see him in a different light now that they're watching the episodes.

What threw me off was Coltan's exit interviews. He was wearing the same green shirt that they carried him out with. But he looked fine in those interviews - same smugness, and a hint of smirk.

Moto Guzzi
03-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Is it wrong that I wanted Colton to suffer just a teensy-weensy bit more? Karma indeed. I was hoping a coconut would fall and land on his abdomen while he was writhing around moaning in pain. :EVILLE:

zaphyre14
03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
The reunion show should be fascinating. I'll be curious if Colton's supporters will see him in a different light now that they're watching the episodes.

What threw me off was Coltan's exit interviews. He was wearing the same green shirt that they carried him out with. But he looked fine in those interviews - same smugness, and a hint of smirk.

I missed most of the episode (darned dog training class runs late!) and came in just as they were about to carry Colton off. I'm not sorry to see him go but I did wonder how he managed to look so chipper in the postscript cluip. Aren't those done pretty soon after the departure? I certainly hope that there are no plans to ressurect him later on or for a future series. Although it might be interesting to see how a new cast would deal with him, assuming that they had seen this season first.