PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

BaileyCatts
03-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm expecting to see a season with a registered sex offender put on a tribe full of 20 year old Amish girls on Rumspringer one of these days.

:eek: :rofl: But you owe me a keyboard!!

Prancer
03-10-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't know how much he actually gets paid for, but Troy's a serious photographer: http://www.troyrobertson.com/home.html

Wow, I actually recognize a lot of those ads. There's some gorgeous photos in there.

Couldn't find a portfolio of Greg's work :lol: but there are different types of plastic surgeons - he may be the kind that does reconstructive work, as opposed to nose and boob jobs.

According to his bio, he's won an award for some sort of reconstructive procedure.

Regarding the Bill vs. Leif decision. I remember when I was watching this episode I thought that Colton engineered it in order to blindside Bill. He wanted to get rid of Bill all along because he hated Bill so much, but was mad at Leif and used it so Bill wouldn't suspect. I guess they didn't really show us that, but it seemed that way to me at the time.

Yes, that was what they showed or at least implied, but what I am interested in knowing is HOW Colton did it. What did he say to the others--and it was ALL the others except Bill--to convince them to boot Bill?

My suspicion, based on past twists and turns, is that something happened or was said or done that made the men turn on Bill, but it isn't being shown because it would clash with the "Colton is an evil mastermind" narrative they've got going on. They've done that sort of thing before and it always makes for "WTH?" editing.

Sparks
03-15-2012, 02:09 AM
I'm mad about the latest boot. The coming attractions are >>>:eek::eek::eek:
We have to wait a week to see? BAH. I like you, Survivor. :P

Jenna
03-15-2012, 04:25 AM
^ :lol:

Yeah, this is a good, interesting season for me so far. Lots of plot twists, interesting personalities, and drama.

I always get a good laugh out of the roughhousing challenges. :D

KHenry14
03-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Good grief, Colton is right, his tribemates are idiots. This is Survivor, you don't trust ANYBODY, and poor Monica paid the price for believing Colton. Selani is poised to run the table on challenges against these dopes.

Catherine M
03-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Selani has the chance to become one of those super tribes that dominate all the way to the merge as Colton and company are just too pathetic for words. I had hopes for Jonas to grab a clue but he seems content to hide behind the eville one and do nothing.

Jenny
03-15-2012, 01:31 PM
The contrast between Colton playing the "I wish I was with the girls!!!" game and the one he's really playing was really stark this ep. Monica and Christina fell for it completely, and I don't know what Alicia is thinking, but I know what I was, and it's the same old story - women will betray each other for a man every time, even if he's gay.

In what universe is Alicia going to survive with only Colton on her side? She's betrayed the women, her old friends are on another tribe, and she so far hasn't be able to seduce the men as she promised at the outset.

Greg the surgeon is a piece of work - are we buying his act? Jonas at least filled in some of the blanks for us - he's playing the under the radar anyone but me game, and that could work as far as merge, when he will be forced to pick a side or be eliminated for being unpredictable. Leif seems like a good solid guy, and unsuited for this game.

I can actually see Colton's choice to betray the women. He has the 3 men on his tribe where he wants them (following like puppy dogs), and he's right Christina doesn't have a leg to stand on her or with the other tribe. Monica was probably the best choice - but I bet he betrays Alicia next. She talks back and questions him too much, and he hates that.

As for the other tribe, Kim may be playing a bit too hard. She's confident right now, and that can lead to missteps. Boston Rob finally learned that the 4th time he played, and he won.

And finally, Jay :swoon:

:rollin:

Catherine M
03-15-2012, 02:11 PM
And finally, Jay :swoon:

He is swoon-worthy!!

Jay is one of the few mactors on this show that I actually like. I guess it doesn't hurt that he seems to have some game and right now seems to be in a good position with Kim & Chelsea.

genevieve
03-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I had a meeting that ran late, got back just in time to see the vote. (((Monica))) there goes my favorite player in the game, sigh.

Prancer
03-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Greg the surgeon is a piece of work - are we buying his act?

The player he thinks he is most like is Coach. Make of that what you will.

If he thinks he is using words with precision, um.......

Jay is one of the few mactors on this show that I actually like. I guess it doesn't hurt that he seems to have some game and right now seems to be in a good position with Kim & Chelsea.

From what he has said on Insider, he is a genuine fan of the show. Most of the mactors have never seen the show until they go to boot camp. And he is said to be very charming and likeable, so I have high hopes that he will be around for a while.

I had a meeting that ran late, got back just in time to see the vote. (((Monica))) there goes my favorite player in the game, sigh.

Another reason to :lynch: Colton.

Fridge_Break
03-16-2012, 02:56 PM
:mad:

Really, Manano? Really?

Bostonfan
03-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Is it wrong that I wanted Colton to suffer just a teensy-weensy bit more? Karma indeed.

KikiSashaFan
03-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Is it wrong that I wanted Colton to suffer just a teensy-weensy bit more? Karma indeed.

:shuffle: I thought the same

rjblue
03-22-2012, 01:15 AM
I usually love the villain characters, but Colton was just vile. I'm very glad he's gone.

Prancer
03-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Did Christina kick the tribe's dog? Steal a chicken and eat it herself? Pee in the cooking pot? What on earth did she do to deserve all that vitriol? Not liking someone is one thing, but all that dumping on her is something else.

And Tarzan thinks of Alicia as a daughter? If she were my daughter, I'd disown her.

I hope Tarzan goes next--even though he won't, since he was the preview Feature Character.