PDA

View Full Version : Game: What would they have tweeted?

Pages : [1] 2

HSGP21
01-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Trying to be creative here, and am coming up short... am interested to see if others can come up with some witty and clever responses...

I am fascinated with skater's use of twitter/facebook as PR. Some use it incessantly (A.Wagner, J.Abbott), some use it occasionally (M.Davis) and others don't use it at all (A.Czisny, T.Virtue). And even some past champions are using it to re-energize their otherwise dead careers (S.Hughes, T.Lipinski)

I am interested to think what skaters of the past may have "tweeted" during their careers if twitter had been around at that time....

fenway2
01-16-2012, 12:27 AM
And even some past champions are using it to re-energize their otherwise dead careers (S.Hughes, T.Lipinski) And you know this is their intention how? :rolleyes:

I am interested to think what skaters of the past may have "tweeted" during their careers if twitter had been around at that time....

Sarah Hughes: I won gold@Olympics. Uh oh. Some fans are never going to let this go!

Tara Lipinski: I won gold@Olympics. Uh oh. Some fans are never going to let this go!

berthesghost
01-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Dorothy hamil: mom made a hair appointment at Sassoon. Should I go?

Nomad
01-16-2012, 02:12 AM
Sonia Henie: Daddy's going to buy me another championship for Xmas.

UGG
01-16-2012, 02:23 AM
MK to IS after the 2002 Olympic Ladies competition

MichelleWKwan @IrinaS ummmm WTF?????

shan
01-16-2012, 03:11 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

Jenna
01-16-2012, 05:32 AM

:lol:

VIETgrlTerifa
01-16-2012, 05:54 AM

aftershocks
01-16-2012, 06:18 AM
MWK: Who, me "gutted"? Nah, spark is my M.O.

On second thought, MWK doesn't "tweet" now and wouldn't have if Twitter had been around in the past, although she does seem to enjoy and is gracious enough to post annual Christmas greetings to her fans on MKF.

bardtoob
01-16-2012, 08:08 AM
After figures at the 1936 Olympics ...

CeciliaColledge@SoniaHenie ... You can't do a double.

SoniaHenie@CeciliaColledge ... You spin like a camel.

jiggs
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
SoniaHenie@CeciliaColledge ... You spin like a camel.

:rofl:

Mafke
01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
CeciliaColledge@SoniaHenie : At least I don't goose step in my free skate....

Vagabond
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
LilyKronberger: ZOMG! #ZoltanKodaly says I should have a band play music while I do my Free Skate!

Aussie Willy
01-16-2012, 09:36 PM

misskarne
01-18-2012, 05:56 AM
@EvgeniPlushenko Fall off quad toe in short program. Was voodooed by Yagudin's trainer. FML.

@AlexeiYagudin @EvgeniPlushenko You weren't voodooed, you just choked! #goldmedalhereicome

@EvgeniPlushenko @AlexeiYagudin I will show you who is the boss tomorrow! #goldmedalhereIcome

@AlexeiYagudin @EvgeniPlushenko Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, make up new combinations? #notafraidofyou

@EvgeniPlushenko @AlexeiYagudin *smug* 4T-3T-3Lo & 3A-.5Lo-3F. #iambetterthanyou

@AlexeiYagudin @EvgeniPlushenko ................... #iknewyouwerecrazy

@EvgeniPlushenko @AlexeiYagudin Of course, it is easier for skinny people to jump. #howmuchdoyouweighagain

@AlexeiYagudin @EvgeniPlushenko I AM NOT FAT!

@AlexanderAbt 5th? What? Again? Judges? Please? #wuzrobbed

(After Long Program)

@AlexeiYagudin YES! YES YES YES YES! I AM THE OLYMPIC CHAMPION! #ibeatzhenya

@EvgeniPlushenko .................................................. ......... #revenge

@AlexanderAbt FML.

...........Please don't let me near a computer at this time of day.