PDA

View Full Version : ...first four words describe you

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

cholla
01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Ok, so far, as a lover of letter games, I've found 37 different words (can you tell I'm not in the mood for work ? :shuffle:) :

lazy, happy, impatient (patient), genuine, elegant, peaceful, reserved, witty, sentimental, lovely, dependent, loyal, lethargic, overdramatic (dramatic), talented, charismatic, honest, naive, kind, passionate, insecure, thoughtful, eloquent, restless, outspoken, outgoing, sweet, charming, courageous, compassionate, calculating, stubborn, understanding, polite, critical, caring, graceful...

I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Can't find anything spelled backward, isn't there any ?

Lainerb
01-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok, so far, as a lover of letter games, I've found 37 different words (can you tell I'm not in the mood for work ? :shuffle:) :

lazy, happy, impatient (patient), genuine, elegant, peaceful, reserved, witty, sentimental, lovely, dependent, loyal, lethargic, overdramatic (dramatic), talented, charismatic, honest, naive, kind, passionate, insecure, thoughtful, eloquent, restless, outspoken, outgoing, sweet, charéing, courageous, compassionate, calculating, stubborn, understanding, polite, critical, caring, graceful...

I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Can't find anything spelled backward, isn't there any ?

Actually, one of the first words I noticed was mop, but I wasn't sure if that counted...

:slinkaway

milanessa
01-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes it does and it is the only indication it gives. Or maybe all what it takes to be compassionate (among others) is to be able to read vertically first :lol:

Y
e
s

:D

allezfred
01-11-2012, 08:40 PM
lazy, happy, patient and elegant.

PML that I got exactly the same ones. :lol: :2faced:

milanessa
01-11-2012, 08:50 PM
allezfred is Ice Alisa?????????

Cupid
01-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Happy
Talented
Eloquent
Restless

Marilou
01-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Lazy (definitely not) Witty (occasionally) Passionate (definitely) Thoughtful (I try to be)

BigB08822
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Courageous, Graceful, Restless and...and...

Damn, I forgot the last one. Was it forgetful? lol

I don't think any of those particularly describe me. I have a feeling this isn't very scientific, lol

Twilight1
01-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Patient, Lazy, Naive, Lovely and right after Lovely... Mental :rofl:

That pretty much does describe me for the most part too. *sigh*

allezfred
01-11-2012, 10:53 PM
allezfred is Ice Alisa?????????

You'll find out for sure if we disagree with each other and I always have to get the last word. ;)