View Full Version : what is this move called?

01-09-2012, 09:17 AM

01-09-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't think it has a name, it's just an unorthodox spiral position

01-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Sasha Curl (TM) :)

01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Attitude position with an arched back and the head back. Dick Button is hilarious in that video by the way.

Aussie Willy
01-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Just a layback position without spinning.

Susan M
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Left forward outside spiral in attitude position. Any move where the skater is gliding on one foot (edge) with the free leg higher than the hip is a spiral. I remember Dorothy Hamill did gorgeoous attitude spirals in the classic position. The head tilted back thing is a variation on attitude you see also in ballet.