PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce and Jay-Z are New Parents

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

skipaway
01-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Congratulation to the new parents. Baby Girl named "Blue Ivy". Explanation below. ;)

Blue Ivy (http://omg.yahoo.com/news/beyonce-welcomes-baby-girl-ivy-blue-carter-135719868.html)

BigB08822
01-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I love how they came up with the name Ivy.

bek
01-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I love how they came up with the name Ivy.

Ivy's a perfectly decent name. But Blue... Blue. That poor little rich baby. Can you imagine the teasing.

numbers123
01-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Blue may be an unusual name, but there are several baby girls names (http://www.thinkbabynames.com/search/0/blue) that are a reference to blue, generally related to descriptions of blue.

I am just thinking that she will need months of muscle training/PT to get that C-Section tummy back into the dancing strength shape

Lanie
01-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Poor baby with an awful name. At least she has Ivy to fall back on.

bek
01-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Blue may be an unusual name, but there are several baby girls names (http://www.thinkbabynames.com/search/0/blue) that are a reference to blue, generally related to descriptions of blue.
I am just thinking that she will need months of muscle training/PT to get that C-Section tummy back into the dancing strength shape
But not everyone knows those names mean blue and a name like Azure sounds more exotic.

Blue doesn't just mean a color it also can mean sad. I'm thinking of kids saying to the kid, Blueeeee Lonesome, Lonesome for you. To name a few things this kid is going to be saddled with. It will be easier to make fun of that name than Apple (even if Apple is weirder.). They should have named her Ivy Blue (at least) At least the child wasn't named Bear Blu (like apparently what Alicia Silverstone named her little boy)

susan6
01-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Not a smart name.

Elvis Presley: "I'll have a bluuuuuuuueeee Christmas, without you...."

Brittany Taylor (on Daria): "Is that name OK? Because I was thinking of changing it to 'Blue'."

It also sounds like "blew", so you know this girl is getting teased in high school.

my little pony
01-08-2012, 07:39 PM
it's not a good name but it is better than beyonce

Southpaw
01-08-2012, 07:41 PM
It also sounds like "blew", so you know this girl is getting teased in high school.

Oh yeah. Teenage boys live for that sort of name.

agalisgv
01-08-2012, 07:52 PM
A friend of mine is named Blue. He's a well-known and well-liked distinguished professor--I don't think anyone ever made fun of his name.

overedge
01-08-2012, 07:58 PM

And don't we just know that the tabloids will be full of "Body After Baby!!!" stories with lots of $$$ shout-outs to her trainers, nutritionists, Spanx suppliers, etc. etc. etc.

PrincessLeppard
01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I like the name Blue. :slinkaway

JamieSix
01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Hate it when people judge unique names. >_< Congratulations to Beyonce and Jay-Z! It's a beautiful name; kid is lucky to have parents like them. :D

Cheylana
01-08-2012, 08:02 PM
No doubt the plastic surgeon was on hand to give Beyonce a simultaneous tummy tuck/lipo after the birth. :shuffle:

But anyway, congratulations to Beyonce and Jay-Z!

numbers123
01-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I like the name Blue. :slinkaway

me too :slinkaway