PDA

View Full Version : Better Late Than Never! Who's Your Pick For 2011 FSU Gay Icon?

Pages : 1 [2]

shuilee
01-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Definitely Makarova... portrayed two diva icons in 2011... Evita and Marilyn Monroe :respec:

Witness the true :drama:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JS_ywBhw1gQ#t=137s

You won me over with that one! :lol: Just voted for Diva Makarova!! :drama:

kirkbiggestfan
01-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Diva Bobrova in her drag queen costumes deserves to mentionned in this one.

PeterG
01-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Fabian Bourzat for showing all that skin in his George of the Jungle exhibition program. :swoon:

Aussie Willy
01-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Where is Elene Gede.....?

viennese
01-09-2012, 01:38 AM
I don't believe this award can truly be decided until after the contestants face off at Euros.

Sunset Boulevard (Norma Desmond dramatik eye makeup!)
vs
Marilyn (Give us a Blades of Glory tribute: JFK/Marilyn pairs number. Classy!)
vs
Any brunette who goes platinum blonde, or any shade of blonde that makes her look 15 years older than her real age.

alchemy void
01-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Love Vika Helgesson but she can t qualify for this award this year. Let's see her programs next year, and let's see a new hairstyle.

For me, this was all between Savchenko and Makarova. Likely the most difficult vote I will make this year. :rofl: I really wanted to go for Aliona: that program, the pink body suit, the hair, Robin bonus points, but.......

.....in the end,.I had to go for Makarova. I like my gay icons to be a little bit of a mess, and Aliona is a little too together for me. Makarova's Evita and Marilyn Monroe LPs have about 11 music cuts between the two of them, ridiculous choreography, and its too tragically awesome for me to pass up..

Honorable mention for Weaver, but honey, work MGM's Leo the Lion into your program next year and then we will talk....

allezfred
01-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Fabian Bourzat for showing all that skin in his George of the Jungle exhibition program. :swoon:

Wrong category. You're thinking of PSOTY. ;)

Where is Elene Gede.....?

Toronto. :P

shah
01-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Weaver! so that both she and PSOTY Poje can have an award this season :)
the make up, Moulin Rouge uberdramatik programme ("Come What Maaaaay") plus solid gay icon potential for the future with this year's choices :P.

honourable mention for Makarova!

aliceanne
01-10-2012, 06:46 PM

You mean someone else actually did that program? I thought it would live and die with Candeloro.:yikes: