PDA

View Full Version : Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

olympic
02-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Anyone watch last night???

Snatch Game is awesome :hat1:

But, it was a mix between really good and really bad! :yikes:

Millan is a chronic under-performer. I think Ru is getting annoyed. Millan has a great look, but seems terrible at performing.

And WTF is up with Willam? Did a great Jessica Simpson, but the monologue at the end was really cringeworthy :yikes:

Sharon Needles as Michelle Visage :lol:

Chadd Michaels did an awesome Cher.

Phi Phi needs to cool her jets. She's wound way too tight and now she comes across as just a bitter bitch with a chip on her shoulder :blah:

Jiggly was saved by the fact that there were others that were really terrible

my little pony
02-28-2012, 12:57 PM
i fell asleep, who sashayed away?

Fergus
02-28-2012, 01:30 PM
^ Kenya Michaels.

The entire episode was bizarre. :yikes: At Sean Young-esque levels.

Latrice was right (although she admittedly did a 1/2-assed Aretha): The twats in the front row ('cept Chad) were ridiculous. I woulda tossed all three off.

my little pony
02-28-2012, 02:28 PM
^ Kenya Michaels.

god bless us, i never thought they would get rid of her

Beefcake
02-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Snatch Game was an improvement over last year's boring debacle, only because the triad of Chad, Willam, and OMG Sharon as Michelle Visage rescued it from said Sean Youngesque weirdness. Willam's Jessica Simpson had me :lol: even before the Game began -- the name sign (Jessica "misspelled" and restarted twice before finally getting it "right").

Sharon took a risk, and it paid off. But Chad was perfection -- funny while still respectful of the woman who's made his career -- and deserved the win. Go play the entire Snatch Game video for a full view of what the judges saw.

"Emotions are for unattractive people"! :rofl: A few gems last night from Willam, as usual, along with what :drama: :shuffle: acting. Girl is what she is. I'm enjoying that she came here with a "character," and is playing it through ... not going off script. Latrice, Jiggly, and Dida seem to have Willam pegged, too, and seem to respect her "bitch" but "smart".

:shuffle: Latrice does NOT suffer fools, does she? Respect that.

:cheer2: Creepy troll doll is gone! Phew, I am shocked that Michelle and Santino would let go the fishiest fish ever to grace the RDR stage. Milan was headed for bootsville (and will go soon anyway), but then Vogue'd her way from the abyss in LSFYL.

:blah: Phi Phi's mouth and ego are each FAR larger than her talent. I'll give her small props for giving Chad the phone call, but that eggs-between-the-legs challenge was the first memorable thing she did besides bitch & moan & stew in jealousy over any queen who experienced success.

:o It hit me last night, after 3.5 seasons, that Class Uniquness Nerve & Talent is also an acronym. Ru, you naughty naughty thing. :cold:

Fergus
02-28-2012, 04:29 PM
:o It hit me last night, after 3.5 seasons, that Class Uniquness Nerve & Talent is also an acronym.

Oh COME ON! Really? :rofl:

Aw, our Beefangel, so pure, so unsullied........ :saint:

Beefcake
02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes, :shuffle: really. Pure and innocent, like a spring duckling.

Oh, and ... d'oh, I think it's "Charisma" vice "Class".

taf2002
02-29-2012, 04:53 PM
I have to watch this on the internet on Tuesdays & their website is down so I haven't seen this episode yet. I'm glad Kenya is gone. Was Milan also in the bottom 2? Can't stand her or Phi Phi.

Fan123
02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Sharon Needles seems to be the one to beat, although Chad Michaels is not too far behind; she's more likeable and less controversial. My top 4:

Sharon Needles-edgy and unique, but can she still win with a softer look?
Chad-polish and articulate
Latrice-I don't see a big girl winning, although she does command the respect from the judges and other queens
Milan-no matter how horrible she is in the regular challenges, she can always LSFYL out of trouble.

Allen
02-29-2012, 05:30 PM
I have to watch this on the internet on Tuesdays & their website is down so I haven't seen this episode yet. I'm glad Kenya is gone. Was Milan also in the bottom 2? Can't stand her or Phi Phi.

Milan and Kenya were the bottom 2. Phi Phi was bottom 3.

Beefcake
02-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Good assessment, Fan ... one I cannot argue. Nor would I want to argue, as it'd be :cheer2: optimal -- the best ever F3 for Drag Race.

Chad -- so :kickass: in pretty much every challenge ... almost can't picture her falling into a LSFYL situation. That doesn't say she'll win it all, but CM seems a lock for the F3.

Dida, despite the rough edges, is gonna be a tough out! There's something about her that I really like ... and the judges do too.

If I were to predict: F3 = Chad, Latrice, and [not sure -- hopefully Sharon, but maybe Dida, or, ugh, Phi Phi]

I'd like for Willam to hang around for a while for the snark ... and to help drive Phi Phi to slit her wrists. PP's "you don't BELONG here" Untucked bitch-stab at Willam has me wondering, "does 'here' mean 'here in the F3/late stages in the competition, or ... here in RDR, in general?"

Aceon6
02-29-2012, 06:46 PM
I'd like for Willam to hang around for a while for the snark ... and to help drive Phi Phi to slit her wrists. PP's "you don't BELONG here" Untucked bitch-stab at Willam has me wondering, "does 'here' mean 'here in the F3/late stages in the competition, or ... here in RDR, in general?"

I took it to mean RDR in general. The younger queens don't seem to appreciate an actor in the mix. I think Latrice has an easier time as there are more actors among the older crowd.

Fergus
02-29-2012, 07:12 PM
I took it to mean RDR in general. The younger queens don't seem to appreciate an actor in the mix. I think Latrice has an easier time as there are more actors among the older crowd.

I also think Ru was spot-on with her assesment that the younger queens have GOT to brush up on their pop-culture references.

I am so afeared of the vintage camp we're gonna lose when old queens (like yours truly!) are put out to pasture. :drama: :(

Nomad
03-01-2012, 04:21 AM
I hope Phi Phi is the next one to sashay away. I don't know how she even got cast in the first place; she doesn't seem to have any real talent in any aspect of drag. For me the top three are Chad, Sharon, and Latrice; Willam is too blase despite the snark. His Jessica Simpson could have been hilarious but was too low energy, and the teary little runway speech was weird and squirm-inducing. Milan is like Sahara Davenport 2.0; I guess Jiggly is the token Asian queen (I can't think of any other reason for her being on the show); Dida's kind of like Shangela 3.0, the raggedy-ass queen with some performance skills. I wonder she wouldnhave fared better in Snatch Game if the other girls in her row hadn't gotten so out of hand.

skateboy
03-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Willam is too blase despite the snark. His Jessica Simpson could have been hilarious but was too low energy, and the teary little runway speech was weird and squirm-inducing.

Agreed, although I'm still enjoying the snark for now. I did think Willam's "teary" speech was absolutely fake, since the judges told him he wasn't emotional enough just before that. I don't think he's all that great an actor...