PDA

View Full Version : Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Fergus
04-24-2012, 07:12 PM
i've been to the website and fb page and i can't find any way to vote other than tweeting

#iamlame

#jesuisclueless

(omg that looks like 'Jesus is clueless')

I just posted a comment, I can't find where to officially "vote".

berthesghost
04-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I have never liked PP & I still don't want her to win, but I did feel a lot of sympathy for her in this episode. I feel for anyone whose father put them in the hospital for being gay. It's not surprising that she is bitter & I'm sure it's not easy to blow it off & rise above it. OTOH I'm not sure any of her family drama is true. There have been more & more details coming out & I wonder if she's making it up as she goes along. also... I get confused between family and "family". She flipped out over the IMO subjective idea that Sharon was "lying" and said she had to leave where she was because of liars. I assume her wigging out over "family values" is about her drag family, not her blood family, but I'm not sure if the "liars" she had to run from were kin or other queens "just jealous because I'm so fierce and sickening". I have a funny feeling miss PP doesn't like to be called out, doesn't take criticism well, and has a least a few "too jealous of me" enemies in her past. I think Chad and Sharon are smart and were spot on when they wondered why PP seems to enjoy living in anger.

olympic
04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
#jesuisclueless

(omg that looks like 'Jesus is clueless')

I just posted a comment, I can't find where to officially "vote".

If you look at FB, it tells you to leave a comment (in caps) when you choose who's the fiercest (or whatever language Ru uses). I don't think it's an actual vote. They will probably tally the no. of comments?

my little pony
04-25-2012, 01:40 PM
If you look at FB, it tells you to leave a comment (in caps) when you choose who's the fiercest (or whatever language Ru uses). I don't think it's an actual vote. They will probably tally the no. of comments?

it doesnt seem very scientific, it makes me wonder if they are really counting them

Aceon6
04-25-2012, 01:46 PM
it doesnt seem very scientific, it makes me wonder if they are really counting them

I suspect the reunion show is already in the can.

berthesghost
04-25-2012, 01:58 PM
^ it supposedly films tonight

Beefcake
04-26-2012, 08:02 AM
No leaks, so far, from the filming tonight of the finale/supposed crowning. :watch:

:rofl: Chad, having the benefit of watching the season, corrected her final episode apology to PeePee with this slam. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=06uUkAgbbGI&feature=youtu.be) :respec:

From the scores of candidate hideousness, Chad calls PeePee out for sabotaging Jiggly and for her viciousness to Willam ... and calls Willam a "frigging genius" :kickass:

ETA: :sekret: Word on the Tweet (Santino's) is that the announcement of the winner will happen live during next Monday's (otherwise taped) reunion show. If everything but the winner announcement was filmed yesterday, I guess the crowning will be at the end ... we'll see the reunion stuff, then fade to live with all the queens again together, wherein Ru will crown a queen. Odd, but it'd be even more awkward to announce it live, then go to the pre-crowning reunion tape.

luenatic
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Here is the complete Glamazon video. I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWdanSgLpqE

Beefcake
04-27-2012, 03:26 AM
:rofl: One of these things (i.imgur.com/vxbnq.jpg) is not like the others. [From the finale, last night.]

But, really :glamor: Sharon and :glamor: Chad both look AHmazing.

PeePee, who NEVER wears blonde wigs looks, and I'm being kind here: :lol: :scream:

olympic
04-28-2012, 02:48 PM
http://www.dallasvoice.com/grape-expectations-10107737.html

Manila Luzon (Runner up in Season 3) and Sahara Davenport (Season 2) are a pair. Did anyone know this?

luenatic
04-28-2012, 04:55 PM
http://www.dallasvoice.com/grape-expectations-10107737.html

Manila Luzon (Runner up in Season 3) and Sahara Davenport (Season 2) are a pair. Did anyone know this?

Yes. Manila said it many times on the show. That's one of the reasons why she entered the competition.

taf2002
04-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Yes. Manila said it many times on the show. That's one of the reasons why she entered the competition.

I wonder if Jiggly would have been as rude to Manila as she was to Sharon about hooking up with another drag queen. Manila probably would have cut her.

berthesghost
04-28-2012, 07:42 PM
I wonder if Jiggly would have been as rude to Manila as she was to Sharon about hooking up with another drag queen. Manila probably would have cut her.iirc Shangela was even ruder about it. For people who complain about being discriminated against at the drop of a hat, most seem to have no problem spewing "Ewwww, that's DISGUSTING!!!!" when ever kaikai comes up. :lol:

Fergus
05-01-2012, 02:01 AM
*BUMP!* :watch:

What did Willam do??? :lol:

OMG, Holy Miss Gay USA Pageant, Batman! :wideeyes: :cheer2:

Wurq, that was one :kickass: entrance, Ru looks great!

Fergus
05-01-2012, 03:01 AM
IT'S SHARON NEEDLES!!!

And Willam was "receiving conjugal visits" from his husband.

And Latrice was Miss Congeniality!