PDA

View Full Version : Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

taf2002
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I loved all the dads except poor Sharon's dud. His personality sucked. He wasn't funny in the least, more like offensive. I thought Kenya had more to work with than Sharon.

I thought Chad should have won the bear contest & the main challenge too. And I thought Kenya was completely out-classed in this challenge...she has very little originality & her LSFYL was laughable, it was so bad. Did she even have any idea what lyrics she was singing? I don't think I ever saw Aretha sing that while skipping around the stage, head tossing, or grinning like a banshee. And ick, pulling off the wig again is just so wrong. So glad she's gone.

Please please please let Pee Pee go next. I think her emotion was real & I feel sorry for her about her dad but I just can't like her. Many of the others have had the same experiences or similar & they didn't turn into total bitches from hell.

Beefcake
04-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Ooh, just a thought ...

Perhaps the "she may be human after all" redemption means that PeePee's RPDR4 story reached its conclusion ... and it's buh bye next week. One can hope! :D

taf2002
04-04-2012, 02:58 AM
From your lips (fingers?) to Ru's ears.

Nomad
04-04-2012, 05:10 AM
While I hated that Ru brought Kenya back, I'm glad that it was a Carmen Carrera comeback. As for the LSFYL, Latrice owned it. While Kenya was desperately spazzing around, Latrice just stood in one spot and actually performed the song. I thought that was awesome. And the second Kenya pulled off her wig, I knew she was doomed.

luenatic
04-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Kenya was horrible this week. I'm glad she's gone, AGAIN! Even though Sharon's (grand)daddy is crazy, he is HOT! He looks like a butch buffed (before surgery) George Hamilton to me.

Aceon6
04-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I was ready to fire up the DVR last night to see what everyone was talking about, especially Latrice's LSFYL. I got an hour with no sound, damned LOGO/FIOS! Trying to record it again today.

Nomad
04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
^ You can also watch it on Logo's website.

luenatic
04-04-2012, 04:45 PM
I just found out that Mike (Sharon's daddy) was on Millionaire Matchmaker! He was Patti's date (chosen by her team). No wonder he looks familiar to me. You can see the recap here. :lol:

http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/millionaire-matchmaker-recap-mamas-mixer.html

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I just found out that Mike (Sharon's daddy) was on Millionaire Matchmaker! He was Patti's date (chosen by her team). No wonder he looks familiar to me. You can see the recap here. :lol:

Ah, yes, THAT was where I saw him! I knew I'd seen him before, and I knew that it was on an equally trashy reality type show. IIRC, they had a very nice time, he flew her to [a spa in?] Arizona ... and both had a very nice time, but didn't end up "dating".

Sparks
04-04-2012, 04:50 PM

Is it the guy she found to be too intense?

Beefcake
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Is it the guy she found to be too intense?
Yes. Patti is ALL ABOUT "masculine energy" being a singularly important trait in a man, and the worst thing ever in a woman.

On MM, Crazy Mike was far OTT with it! Just dripping with it. Overpowering ... and this was too much of a good thing for Patti. For me, he was :swoon: on that MM episode due to this confidence and that masculine energy. On RPDR, howerver, he was only distantly sexy but obviously CRaaaazy.

luenatic
04-04-2012, 05:39 PM
IIRC, they had a very nice time, he flew her to [a spa in?] Arizona ... and both had a very nice time, but didn't end up "dating".

No, that was a different guy that she picked. She had 2 dates, one picked by her team, the other one picked by Patti herself.

The team picked crazy Mike. Patti picked the blond bombshell.

Mike and Patti went horseback riding. Patti and the blond went to a spa/resort.

Fergus
04-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Pix from the NewNowNext Awards rehearsal here (http://socialitelife.com/sneak-peak-photos-from-the-newnownext-awards-dress-rehearsal-and-other-news-04-2012).

Hmmm, some interesting highlights:

"...Willam Belli and Drag Race diva Sharon Needles were spotlight stealers..."

Ok, that works.

"The Holy Trinity from RuPaul’s Drag Race, Chad Michaels, Phi Phi O’Hara and Latrice Royale, needed a coffee break and were a hit on Hollywood Blvd."

:wideeyes: :huh: :wall:

Let's hope its just a red herring.......

Beefcake
04-06-2012, 04:07 PM
It's been a few decades since my Bible learnin', so it's possible that I've merely forgotten that 1/3 of the Holy Trinity was an angry lil' She Devil.

Go Sharon!

Fergus
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM
It's been a few decades since my Bible learnin', so it's possible that I've merely forgotten that 1/3 of the Holy Trinity was an angry lil' She Devil.

See, I've always thought it was Judy-Barbra-Cher, so now I'm totally confused...... :confused: