PDA

View Full Version : Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Beefcake
04-02-2012, 04:35 AM
Anyone else catch any snippet of the India Ferrah diatribe about RPDR? (survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/8228382/RuPaul-39-s-Drag-Race-Sashay-Shante-January-Bitches) :lol: :scream:

Basically calling out Drag Race for being responsible for setting drag queendom's reputation (and perhaps gay rights itself!) back 30 years, blaming Ru for fooling her into thinking RPDR was a "pageant" (:rofl: WTF?), raging on about how RPDR3 was rigged for a Raja victory, raging some more about a transsexual being in the competition (more on that below), and ... announcing that because of all of Drag Race India is DONE WITH DRAG. :drama:

:eek: :rofl: :shuffle: :scream:

Feeling was that this sad dishrag was calling out Carmen Carrerra as the tranny. India pushed that some more on her Facebook (ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67798396.html?page=4#comments) page, and this raised Miss Carmen's antenna. Result was a bitchfight, which Carmen won. Note: Cowardly India :sekret: was deleting her posts as they went along, so new eyes might think that Carmen is pushing too hard with her responses. :respec: Carmen.

:blah: What a bitter little loser! On all counts, India is being petty. And, she's dead wrong about Drag Race hurting gays and drag queens. It's done the opposite for queens, giving America "real person" views of these men ... thereby dispelling some of the unseemly myths.

*(even if/so what if the Raja thing is real? It may well be, but this Ru's show/Ru's rules, dumbass. And Raja was excellent enough ... def. top 2. And, perhaps most importantly, it's REALITY TV, you bint ... not a college admission ranking or POTUS election.)

taf2002
04-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Didn't India go out pretty early? So not only Raja beat her, about 5 or so other people beat her. Were they all "trannies" or Ru's favorites? I think not.

Allen
04-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Didn't India go out pretty early? So not only Raja beat her, about 5 or so other people beat her. Were they all "trannies" or Ru's favorites? I think not.

I think India went out on the fourth week. In my opinion, she would have went the previous week if Mimi had just performed and left India alone during the LSFYL.

India summed herself up at the reunion when Ru called her out for making a lot of excuses and thenreplied "that's just who I am."

Beefcake
04-02-2012, 07:20 AM
And, then, there's the new delicious :watch: Willam / PeePee Twitter cat fight. (ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67848661.html#cutid1)

:lol: Poor overmatched PeePee has NO chance to battle wits with the dry Willam. Love Willam dripping to Miss Hate that "[no,] jokes are FUNNY and have structure ..." :EVILLE:

:rofl: Oh, social media ... you're too much. Such entertainment we never knew we needed. Thank you.

skateboy
04-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Tomorrow night we'll know the returning contender! I'd give anything for it to be Willam, but I feel sure it'll be Kenya (gaaaaaahhh).

Allen
04-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Tomorrow night we'll know the returning contender! I'd give anything for it to be Willam, but I feel sure it'll be Kenya (gaaaaaahhh).

Thankfully the decision seems to be just between Santino and Michelle this time around. If Billy B was in the mix, I'd be more sure it would be Kenya.

I think Willam and Kenya are the only two even worth looking at to be honest.

Beefcake
04-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Agreed. And this both exposes the :blah: of most of the season's cast AND the :kickass: strength of this season's best (Sharon, Chad, Latrice, Willam) who've still made this a memorably good season. (Even more props as the excellence of those four has also had to overcome the lingering stench of PeePee.)

Small wish: I wanted to see more of The Princess' runway looks. :glamor:

taf2002
04-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Kenya makes a pretty girl but in no way is he a fierce drag queen.

Fergus
04-03-2012, 02:10 AM
KENYA'S BACK! :rolleyes: :blah:

And it's a DILF challenge! With baby-bump realness! :rofl:

Um, the DILF with the grandkids is friggin' HOT, woof. :grope:

ETA: Ok, nevermind, he's CRAZY. :yikes:

my little pony
04-03-2012, 02:14 AM
i'd love to know why they thought i'd want kenya back

Fergus
04-03-2012, 02:15 AM
^ She's even more creepy now. I hope someone calls her out on that stupid letter she "wrote".

ETA x 2: Ewwww, this might shape up to be one of those really discomfortable episodes. Everyone is friggin' creepy. :slinkaway

topaz
04-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Latrice again turned it out!!!!!

I need to find out where and when Royale performs and take a ride to his show.

I missed Sharon Needles this weekend. She was doing drag in Madison WI, about 1 1/2 hour from Milwaukee.

Beefcake
04-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Holy sh*t! Latrice's exquisite, awesome LSFYL completely turned the script on its head, forcing Ru to repeat her Carmen Carrerra "welcome back, now goodbye" foible from last season. :lol: :lol: and :lol:

Yes, Kenya was creepier than ever, and I was wondering how I'd soldier through watching that creature shimmy around for at least two episodes. Almost diabolical looking, wasn't she, and seemingly even more female. :scream:

Ru had it all teed up. Deem Kenya's mini-challenge the "best" even though it was a hot mess to assure that she got to choose the prettiest DILF for herself. CHECK. Make the elimination challenge 0% speaking skills / 80% pretty booty shaking and prancing. CHECK. Allow Kenya's god-given natural talent to carry her to a fantastic runway look and routine. CHE..uh... NO!

Even then, I expected it to be Latrice bidding adieu, and let's be honest, she wasn't good this week ... but instead the big girl hit a home run with that lip synch. :kickass:

So, thankfully, we now enjoy just a 25% of having a horrible winner versus the ungodly 50% many of us thought we were about to see.

:blah: Michelle is not JUST NOT HAVING Chad winning this, is she? And, in fact, I see the real/once again the Only Miss Michaels going next. (Sad.)

skateboy
04-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Kenya's DILF was definitely HOT, so I see why she picked him. Too bad he turned out to be a dud. Still, it got Kenya eliminated so I'm fine with that.

You're right, Beefcake. Michelle Visage has a veritable bug up her butt when it comes to Chad and I have no idea why.

That said, I think Latrice may be next to go. (And I actually liked Phi Phi this week...)

olympic
04-03-2012, 12:08 PM
LOL at the whole DILF episode.

Yes, Phi Phi turned it out this episode, but I will be cheering loudly when they finally get rid of her. :blah:

Sharon Needles was not in the bottom 2, but she barely survived IMO. It wasn't her fault entirely. The DILF / GILF she got paired with was certifiable.

I honestly thought they'd give Willam a 2d chance. She was the best of the eliminees (what EXACTLY did she do 2 weeks ago when she got canned??)