PDA

View Full Version : Ru Paul's Drag Race Season 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Allen
03-26-2012, 04:36 PM
First 10 minutes of tonight's episode is up: http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/750638/episode-9-season-4-frock-the-vote-part-1-of-6.jhtml?xrs=synd_facebook_rdpr

Beefcake
03-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Ah, cannot watch at work. But, I'm :lol: at Phi Phi being called Pee Pee on a couple of sites, now. Apt description of her personality and runway appearance.

Yes, ITA, luenatic -- Willam's Chik Fil-A video 1000 kinds of cool and :lol: Also: Vote for Willam for her NewNowNext award. Probably won't win, though, as that trainwreck fattie monster coach from Dance Moms is also nominated.

:sekret: Mimi Imfurst is campaigning HARD for All-Stars, and may end up winning the poll ... thus guaranteeing inclusion in the cast ... or at least making enough of an impact (top 3 or 4 seems to be a given) to get herself casted anyway.

taf2002
03-26-2012, 11:08 PM
I just watched the 1st 10 mins. I'm trying to think, who hasn't Pee Pee put down so far? Anyone? It's really getting old, I'm hoping she will be gone this episode.

Allen
03-26-2012, 11:36 PM
:sekret: Mimi Imfurst is campaigning HARD for All-Stars, and may end up winning the poll ... thus guaranteeing inclusion in the cast ... or at least making enough of an impact (top 3 or 4 seems to be a given) to get herself casted anyway.

There were some people making allegations that Mimi is cheating...not sure how, but quite a few people were saying that.

Other than Pandora and Sharon, there's been a lot of flux between spots 3-15.

Beefcake
03-27-2012, 08:15 AM
:blah: Well, that was a nothing episode punctuated by a stinky steaming pile of crap.

Boring challenges. I mean, really boring.

The post-Willam Pee Pee didn't let up on the HATE, after all, and was her usual horrible self throughout. Not an ounce of wit, wink wink, nuance, or creativity in that odd ball. Wow.

Bye Dida. We're still unsure how you cruised along, with pretty much only safe and bottom 3 finishes for weeks and weeks, and finished in the top 5 or 6.

:blah: The returnee pretty much HAS to be that creepy troll doll, Kenya. I will hold out a tiny bit of hope that Willam will storm back in after begging and being granted forgivance, and that Pee Pee's head will explode :D upon that realization. But, probably not. Santino and Michelle love "boring and pretty" far too much for it to be anyone else other than Kenya.

It's a very unfair action, as Kenya was eliminated about five episodes ago. The others have had to toil and exhaust themselves, but troll doll will come back in ... fresh as a daisy and without having had to compete in many speaking and acting episodes ... any of which could've knocked her out a second, third, or fourth time.

I fear that Chad will take a "surprise" fall next episode. :( Michelle is nit picking Chad to death, so chinks are appearing in his hopes. Now, here comes the returnee, who is probably almost guaranteed a passage to the next week, lest this returnee thing be proven boneheaded for a second straight season. Hang tough Chad!

taf2002
03-27-2012, 06:27 PM
I want Willum back. And then for her to send Phi Phi home.

skateboy
03-27-2012, 10:48 PM
I want Willum back. And then for her to send Phi Phi home.

That would be fab! But I have a feeling it will be Kenya (ugh).

Allen
03-28-2012, 04:30 AM
That would be fab! But I have a feeling it will be Kenya (ugh).

I think so too, but I wasn't expecting Ru to name Willam as an option, so maybe it will be her. I'd much rather it be her than Kenya. I don't think anyone else stands a chance.

Aceon6
03-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Just curious. Does Phi Phi even have an act? I'm having a hard time imagining her as headlining the Absolut tour.

Allen
03-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Just curious. Does Phi Phi even have an act? I'm having a hard time imagining her as headlining the Absolut tour.

From what I understand, she does a lot of Lady Gaga and similar music. I don't know if she has a specific "act," but I hear she's fairly high energy when she performs.

Sharon and Latrice are the real headliners in my opinion. I guess Chad could be, but I don't see a Cher impersonator headlining the Absolut tour in 2012. I know Cher is an icon, but I don't think that would sell a tour nowadays.

taf2002
03-28-2012, 02:44 PM
I agree with you about Cher but I really liked Chad's character in this last challenge. I thought both she & Sharon were perfect & I wasn't sure who would win. I thought the runway look would clinch the win for Sharon. The other 3 really missed the mark on both parts of the challenge IMO. I wanted Ru to send Phi Phi home. I don't care what she said, her "joke" was racist. I hate that she is from Texas. And no one here has that stupid accent she put on. (We have a different stupid accent. ;))

Fan123
03-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Phi Phi, perhaps the most hated contestant ever on Drag Race. Her performance on the last challenge was quite embarrassing and awkward...she didn't know when to stop.

Sharon was fab, especially her comment on ridding Chinese hands to create more jobs for drag queens.:lol:

Latrice and Chad have similar strengths and weaknesses. Despite their differences in race and size, they are very polish, poise, and have tons of diplomacy and tact. They also have charisma, nerve, and talent...but lack the uniqueness that Sharon has. I am convinced Sharon will win the whole thing…she’s funny, unique, and does have the vulnerability that Ru and the other judges want…showed on last week’s episode.

Aceon6
03-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Sharon and Latrice are the real headliners in my opinion. I guess Chad could be, but I don't see a Cher impersonator headlining the Absolut tour in 2012. I know Cher is an icon, but I don't think that would sell a tour nowadays.

Latrice's LSFYL was KILLA!!!

luenatic
03-28-2012, 08:00 PM
I so wish Willam will come back next week! Please don't let it be Kenya...

my little pony
03-28-2012, 09:03 PM
i hope it is willam

i hope that kenya's letter wasnt a sign it is her, i was so thrilled to get rid of her the first time