PDA

View Full Version : Where is ESTA?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Aussie Willy
01-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Seriously we have not heard from her for a while. Is she okay?

Carmen Ovsiannikov
01-03-2012, 02:24 AM
I was thinking about Esta earlier myself. I used to enjoy reading her posts. I also hope she's okay. Maybe like some of the other past posters she just lost interest/had other things to do.

essence_of_soy
01-03-2012, 06:57 AM
I love how you highlight her name in upper case. Seriously, she was queen of the caps lock.

ltnskater
01-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Doesn't she post like her annual crazy post in the off season right before a new season starts?

essence_of_soy
01-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Ten bucks says it's Phil Hersh.

berthesghost
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Tarred by the black mark of tarasova I assume!

Unless she's being held captive in one of those creppy stuffed animal stuffed hutches of usova's.

PishPosh9
01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
As a tribute, I've pasted ESTA's last post below-- she retourned to let us know that Ussova's (a woman 60 yrs of age) baby is a LEI. :D

I HAVE RITOURNED TO TELL YOU USSOVA`S BABY IS A LEI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO FSU FROM ESTA . I DO NOT FALLOW FIGURE SKATING MUCH OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE BABIES MY BOY HAS NINE YEARS OLD TWO DAYS PAST AND MY TWINS HAVE SEVEN YEARS OLD. ICE DANCE CANNOT BE THE SAME AFTER PASHA RE-TIRES BECAUSE USSOVA STEALS HER PARTNER WITH BRIBERTY AND PROSTITUTES AND LEIS AND DECEPTION.

I READ IN NEWS THAT MAYA USSOVVA HAS THE BABY AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. THE USSOVA ``SOAP OPERA`` WITH LEIS AND DEPRESSIONS AND DELERIOUS LIVES AGAIN. I HAVE RITOURNED TO TELL YOU THAT MAYA USSOVA`S BABY IS A LEI. DO YOU THINK THIS WOMAN SHE SAYS SHE HAS 46 YEARS OLD AND IN TRUTH SHE HAS 60 YEARS OLD CAN HAVE A BABY. USSOVA THINKS WE ARE FOOLS. SHE THINK WE CANNOT SEE HER BLACK TEETH AND HER RINCLED SKIN AND HER OLD SAGGING BONES. EVEN A CHILD WILL SAYS USOVA HAS 60 YEARS OLD OR MORE.

IT IS A LEI THAT USOVA HAS A BABY. DO YOU THINK THIS WOMAN THIS CHAIN-SMOKER THIS ALCCOHOLIST CAN NOT SMOKE AND DRINK ? DOES ANYONE SEES USSOVA WHILE SHE IS ``PREGNANT``. NO BECAUSE USSOVA IS NEVER PREGNANT. USSOVA BUYS HER BABY FROM POOR WOMAN. POOR WOMAN DOES NOT KNOW BABY WILL BREATH USSOVA` SMOKE AND SMELL HER ALCCOHOL AND HAVE MOTHER IN 17 TIMES DEPRESSION. I PITTY THIS POOR CHILD. I HOPE MOTHER KNOWS USSOVA IS THE DANGER TO THE BABY AND BEGS TO RETOURN THE BABY TO RITHFULL MOTHER.

I PRAY SOMEONE WILL INVESTIGAGE. USSOVA DOES NOT BIRTH THIS CHILD AND CAN NOT HAVE THE CHILD. THIS POOR GIRL BABY I WILL PRAY FOR HER EVERY NIGHT. PLEASE PRAY FOR ``USSOVA`S`` BABY. I CANNOT BELIEVE USSOVA HER LIFE IS THE ``SOAP OPERA`` IT IS FICTION IT IS LEI IT IS FAIRY TAIL. DO NOT BELIEVE HER LEIS THIS IS BIGGEST. I NEVER THINK USSOVA WILL GO SO FAR TO MAKE-BELIEVVE BABY WITH SIXTY YEARS OLD.

xoxxoxoxoxoxoxo love,yours,esta.

zotza
01-03-2012, 07:09 PM
That was my favourite FSU post ever!

Here to Usova's baby http://ktshulasupply.com/images/carnation_leis-no-backgroun.jpg Beautiful colours it has:rofl:

Jarrett
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Fantastic post. :)

julieann
01-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Nope...never gets old!

Frau Muller
01-03-2012, 09:00 PM
OMG, this is crazy! I had almost forgotten.

This 'ESTA' is different from the Esther/"Esta"who I thought for a while was this one. No way, Jose. ROTFL!

BaileyCatts
01-03-2012, 09:18 PM
O...M...G... That is the weirdest thing I have ever read on FSU, and boy that's sayin' alot, ain't it! :lol: I must not have ever read those Esta posts cause I sure woulda remembered that. Seems I missed out on quite a lot of laughs! :rofl:

Spazactaz
01-03-2012, 09:24 PM
ESTA <3333333333333333

professordeb
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I remember the first time I came across one of Esta's posts and wondered why on earth everything was in caps. I soon came to learn that was just Esta's way and that she was passionately positive about a particular skater whom I was ... not (let's just leave it at that).

ks777
01-04-2012, 03:15 AM
:lol: