PDA

View Full Version : Any Craig Ferguson fans out there?

Pages : 1 [2]

Aussie Willy
01-03-2012, 07:08 AM
CBS Cares.

paskatefan
01-03-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm a fan, but I just can't stay up late enough to watch his show. My husband usually records it, and we play it back. We did get to see him in his show in person when he came to the Philly area about a year and a half ago. :D

BaileyCatts
01-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Me! But I love Sid even more than Craig. :lol: :P I missed the bunny and so glad he was back tonight! He really needs to do another music number with the puppets soon. I luvs the puppets!

AnnieBgood
01-03-2012, 11:37 AM
sid! cutest cussin' bunny ever!

znachki
01-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Love him. Like others, I can't stay up to watch, but try to catch shows on You Tube. If I ever go the DVR route, he'll be my first season pass. Loved his one on one interviews with Desmond Tutu and Stephen Fry. I hope he does more ofthem.

Also love when Chris Hardwick is on, and the Doctor Who cold open is one of the best things ever! (Viewable only on YT, since the PTB axed it from the show.)

OrioleBeagle
01-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Love him. Like others, I can't stay up to watch, but try to catch shows on You Tube. If I ever go the DVR route, he'll be my first season pass. Loved his one on one interviews with Desmond Tutu and Stephen Fry. I hope he does more ofthem.

Also love when Chris Hardwick is on, and the Doctor Who cold open is one of the best things ever! (Viewable only on YT, since the PTB axed it from the show.)

Here is the Doctor Who cold open http://youtu.be/M9P4SxtphJ4

Cachoo
01-03-2012, 11:41 PM
My best friend loves him and told me when he first started the show the writers wanted him to have a prepared monologue and he just doesn't work that way. And he impresses me all the more because he is out there winging it. Brilliant.

nyrak
01-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Love him!!! You just never know what's gonna happen on the show....ding dong SECRETARIAT!!!!!!!!!!!

inthemiddle
01-04-2012, 11:10 PM
This is a link to a you tube channel that has all episodes
http://www.youtube.com/user/TVsCraigFerguson2#p/u
I am a big Craig fan. He made a few movies in GB. "Saving Grace" and "Born Romantic" are on you tube. He also made some other shows I was trying to find.

znachki
01-05-2012, 12:00 AM
This is a link to a you tube channel that has all episodes
http://www.youtube.com/user/TVsCraigFerguson2#p/u
I am a big Craig fan. He made a few movies in GB. "Saving Grace" and "Born Romantic" are on you tube. He also made some other shows I was trying to find.

He was the boss (Nigel Wick) on "The Drew Carey Show".

Andrushka
01-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Oh man, I adore Craig. He's the only talk show host I'll watch. He makes interviews with people that I don't know anything about interesting. And Geoff (especially since he got his chip fixed!) is hysterical.

Best guests are Gerard Butler and Kristen Bell.

I love watching him interview Gerard Butler,those 2 play off eachother so much it's just absolutely hilarious!:rofl:

sid! cutest cussin' bunny ever!

I love that bunny lol ;)