PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Detroit Skating Club Champions Revue

Pages : [1] 2 3

Theatregirl1122
01-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Haven't seen a thread for the DSC send off show yet. (but someone correct me if I'm wrong)

The Detroit Skating club announced their Nationals send off show on twitter and facebook. The show is January 14th at 6pm. Tickets are $25 for gold seats and $15 for regular seats. This show tends to sell out fast, so if anyone is interested, call immediatly! Tickets have been on sale since december.

The skaters listed on DSC's facebook/twitter are Alissa Czisny, Jeremy Abbott, Tomas Verner, Nathalie & Fabian, Kaitlyn & Andrew, Valentina Marchei, Evolution Junior, and Little Evo.

I went to this last year and it it was excellent. I will be going again this year and will bring back reports and pictures (although I haven't made it thorugh my Skate Canada pictures yet, so the pictures could take a while). Will anyone else be going?

Sylvia
01-10-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Adam Rippon and Grant Hochstein are scheduled to perform in this Saturday's show as well.

The December 2011 Detroit SC newsletter lists the skaters that are either resident (primary) members of DCS (marked with a * by me below) and/or currently train in Bloomfield Hills, MI:

Alissa Czisny* (Senior Ladies)
Jeremy Abbott* (Senior Men)
William Brewster* (Senior Men)
Jonathan Cassar (Senior Men) - currently trains in southern California
Grant Hochstein (Senior Men) - trains in St. Clair Shores, MI
Adam Rippon (Senior Men) - member of SC of New York
Meryl Davis & Charlie White* (Senior Dance) - train in Canton, MI
Madison Hubbell* & Zach Donohue (Senior Dance)
Anastasia Olson* & Jordan Cowan (Senior Dance)
Britney Simpson & Matthew Blackmer* (Junior Pairs) - train in Colorado Springs, CO
Alexandra Aldridge* & Daniel Eaton* (Junior Dance)
Kaitlin Hawayak & Michael Bramante* (Junior Dance)
Sierra Chadwick* & Alex Martin* (Novice Dance)
Madison George* & Brad Kleffman* (Novice Dance)
Holly Moore & Daniel Klaber (Novice Dance) - represent a club in Cleveland, OH

List of international skaters currently training at DSC:
Georgia Glastris (Greece)
Haruka Imai (Japan)
Valentina Marchei (Italy)
Elladj Balde (Canada)
Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje (Canada)
Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat (France)
Danielle O’Brien & Greg Merriman (Australia)
Johanna Allik & Paul Bellantuano (Estonia)

Aussie Willy
01-11-2012, 01:24 AM
I hope that Dani and Greg from Australia will be taking part. If anyone has any reports about their performances or takes any photos would love to hear from you. I am in touch with Greg's mum and she really appreciated the photos that someone sent me last year (which I did as well). Sorry but I can't remember who it was.

Theatregirl1122
01-13-2012, 08:07 PM
The DSC has confirmed that Meryl Davis & Charlie White will skate.

mgobluegirl
01-13-2012, 10:57 PM
DSC sent out an email saying tickets are sold out. Hope it's a great show, and I'd love some reports!

Arianne
01-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I will also be there tomorrow with my husband! Looking forward to a great show!

mysticchic
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
The Aussies were there last week and I'm sure they will be there. Not sure if they are skating. I'll make sure I get photos of them! I'll be posting a report also! I do know Alissa is skating her fs.
'

Aussie Willy
01-15-2012, 12:44 AM
I look forward to the reports. :)

mysticchic
01-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Aussie, PM me your email and I will send you photos of Dani and Greg! Such a cute couple.
Jeremy just posted this on his FB so here is his program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYqTNeW9OY&feature=player_embedded
Nat and Fabian SD
Andrew and Katilyn FD (the strap is meant to be like that, sensuality. Like she just got out of bed)
Zach and Madi FD
Meryl and Charlie ex (after they finished the music restarted, Meryl came out of the poise and did the motion of cut across the neck. It was funny)
Alissa FS
Adam FS landed 1 3axle, Rippon lutz was HUGE
Tomas Verner SP landed everything
Elladj SP
more to come!

MR-FAN
01-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Jeremy just posted this on his FB so here is his program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYqTNeW9OY&feature=player_embedded

WOW!! WOWWWW!!!

We're back to the era of Quad-triples in the SP!!!! Everyone's bringing them this season :swoon:

shan
01-15-2012, 06:05 AM
There are more videos by the same user. :cheer:

Here are P/B:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqIQUlpayak&list=UUBGNksevew4Xu6atIjHwpYg&index=1&feature=plcp

dinakt
01-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Aussie, PM me your email and I will send you photos of Dani and Greg! Such a cute couple.
Nat and Fabian SD
Andrew and Katilyn FD (the strap is meant to be like that, sensuality. Like she just got out of bed)
Zach and Madi FD
Meryl and Charlie ex (after they finished the music restarted, Meryl came out of the poise and did the motion of cut across the neck. It was funny)
Alissa FS
Adam FS landed 1 3axle, Rippon lutz was HUGE
Tomas Verner SP landed everything
Elladj SP
more to come!

THANK YOU! Can't wait to read more.
Jeremy- unbelievably good. Wow.

YukiNieve
01-15-2012, 06:26 AM
unimagine818 is uploading more programs. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/user/unimagine818?feature=watch

sliver98
01-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Weaver and Poje FD is incredible:eek:

rfisher
01-15-2012, 03:31 PM
If Jeremy can just keep his nerves under control and skate in comps like he does in practice and things like this, he could stand on the World's podium.