PDA

View Full Version : Who would win US Nationals if Gracie Gold were competing as a senior?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Nomad
01-02-2012, 03:42 AM
I find this very :rofl: coming from the relentless Christina Gao uberfan.

Oh, Chips, c'mon now. Junior ladies only rule the known universe until they fcuk up.

Karpenko
01-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Michelle Kwans H.O.F. induction as U.S. Champion! :cheer: It would be fitting that her HOF ceremony at Nationals is also her 10th US title.

DickButtonFan
01-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Yay, a new USFSA hopeful to hype at FSU.

I'm sure Gracie will win 10 national titles starting in 2013 and win 10 World Titles and two Olympic Gold Medals making her the best US Skater ever. Also, she will cure cancer, aids, and end world hunger. After retiring from skating, medicine, and philanthropy her talk show "Gossipin' with Gracie" will receive the highest ratings of any show ever, including Oprah. Have I left anything out?

;)

You Forgot the nobel peace prize and actually she'll break Sonja's record, so it'll be 4 gold olympic medals. Not sure why you didn't think she could be as good as Sonja.

orbitz
01-02-2012, 05:01 AM
Don't forget that Gracie will also pop out 30 kids and win DWTS.

Sasha'sSpins
01-02-2012, 05:18 AM
If all are at their best imo Mirai Nagasu would win.

briancoogaert
01-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Alissa Czisny

PDilemma
01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
You Forgot the nobel peace prize and actually she'll break Sonja's record, so it'll be 4 gold olympic medals. Not sure why you didn't think she could be as good as Sonja.

I heard she's going to land a 4A/4L combo in her fourth Olympics. And win a Pulitzer for her memoir.

johndockley92
01-03-2012, 12:54 AM
The Ivy League PHD she will earn by age 22.

Only one?

VALuvsMKwan
01-03-2012, 01:12 AM
I heard she's going to land a 4A/4L combo in her fourth Olympics. And win a Pulitzer for her memoir.

And inspire a new song - "What Would Gracie Gold Do?" :rolleyes:

overedge
01-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Don't forget that Gracie will also pop out 30 kids and win DWTS.

And then American Idol.

johndockley92
01-03-2012, 04:39 AM
And then American Idol.

Following the 2022 Olympics where she wins Gold in Singles, pairs, and dance and coming off of a synchro world championship (A team that consisted of merely herself); she and her sister Carly will have a reality show on MTV. Gold Members?

gotice
01-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Following the 2022 Olympics where she wins Gold in Singles, pairs, and dance and coming off of a synchro world championship (A team that consisted of merely herself); she and her sister Carly will have a reality show on MTV. Gold Members?

:rofl:

berthesghost
01-03-2012, 02:22 PM
She will take 2021 off to become the first skater turned actress to win the Oscar, Emmy and tony all in the same year. Plus a grammy for best movie song.

$peedy will come up with all sorts of rules to keep her away from the 2022 olys, but after winning 3 golds, she will skate her bond inspired exhibition to gold finger, and repeatedly chuck $peedy the bird every timeshepasses him in the stands.

Impressionable junior skaters will copy her and 2023 willbe full of chuck the bird spirals, chuck the bird spins, and the famous chuck the bird lutz.

FunnyBut
01-03-2012, 05:27 PM
After all these accomplishments, Gracie will be the Sole Honoree into the US Figure
Skating Hall of Fame. She will peddle Hyundais, flat screen TVs and feminine hygiene products in South Korea as their new favorite person (not just favorite athlete...favorite human being!). Middle age women will spurn the Hamill wedge haircuts and grow their hair long and dye it GOLD. She'll become IceNetwork's new commentator, and her presence will make IceNetwork dwarf ESPN in popularity! Figure skating will pre-empt Football ,Basketball and Presidential addresses! All Russian wonder-babies will grow old and bitter and fat, they will turn greener than little Tukt's LP dress with envy .

Maofan7
01-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Well, your all dead wrong. After she packs in skating, she will take up politics and become the first female President of the United States. Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Nancy Pelosi, Condoleezza Rice, Michele Bachmann - tough luck!

May be worth everyone writing in with policy suggestions in advance of the inauguration. I think she should start by trying to finally find a solution to the Middle East problem.