PDA

View Full Version : Who would win US Nationals if Gracie Gold were competing as a senior?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

bardtoob
12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
I don't know, but the general public will think it is Michelle Kwan.

love_skate2011
12-31-2011, 10:41 PM
No Kawn ? LOL

but so
Rachael Flatt.. :P
no really, voted for Mirai

Kasey
01-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Another vote for purple.

blade runner
01-01-2012, 01:37 AM
You might want to watch out for Angela Wang she skated a great long program last night at Broadmoor fire and ice. She landed 3F3T and 3Z3T2L.

DimaToe
01-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I think that if Gracie were skating as a senior, the pressure would get to the poor girl, I mean she's only competing as a junior and it seems like everyone's hopes and then some are all on her.

bardtoob
01-01-2012, 02:00 AM
I suppose Michelle Yamaguchi and Kristy Kwan might be in contention.

Jemestone
01-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Donald Duck

pinky166
01-01-2012, 10:44 PM
I feel so bad for Gracie. SHE'S COMPETING AT NATIONALS AS A JUNIOR FOLKS, that's the reality and it's not going to change so can we stop declaring her the winner of everything between now and Sochi? All this premature hype is going to give the poor girl a panic attack I fear :scream:.

VALuvsMKwan
01-02-2012, 01:03 AM
I feel so bad for Gracie. SHE'S COMPETING AT NATIONALS AS A JUNIOR FOLKS, that's the reality and it's not going to change so can we stop declaring her the winner of everything between now and Sochi? All this premature hype is going to give the poor girl a panic attack I fear :scream:.

You mean a pani attack? :scream: ;)

Theatregirl1122
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Pie. No doubt.

TEAM CAKE FOREVER!

Nomad
01-02-2012, 01:51 AM

But she can't live up to our expectations if she doesn't know what they are. Because I'm sure she reads FSU religiously and takes everything we say to heart. So, Gracie, you'd better start kicking some Russian wonder-baby ass RIGHT NOW. And don't stop until you're on top of that Sochi podium. :P

Triple Butz
01-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Yay, a new USFSA hopeful to hype at FSU.

I'm sure Gracie will win 10 national titles starting in 2013 and win 10 World Titles and two Olympic Gold Medals making her the best US Skater ever. Also, she will cure cancer, aids, and end world hunger. After retiring from skating, medicine, and philanthropy her talk show "Gossipin' with Gracie" will receive the highest ratings of any show ever, including Oprah. Have I left anything out?

;)

Nomad
01-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Yay, a new USFSA hopeful to hype at FSU.

I'm sure Gracie will win 10 national titles starting in 2013 and win 10 World Titles and two Olympic Gold Medals making her the best US Skater ever. Also, she will cure cancer, aids, and end world hunger. After retiring from skating, medicine, and philanthropy her talk show "Gossipin' with Gracie" will receive the highest ratings of any show ever, including Oprah. Have I left anything out?

;)

The Ivy League PHD she will earn by age 22.

Triple Butz
01-02-2012, 03:11 AM
The Ivy League PHD she will earn by age 22.

:duh:

Knew I forgot something...

chipso1
01-02-2012, 03:34 AM

I find this very :rofl: coming from the relentless Christina Gao uberfan.