PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Rex
12-30-2011, 10:22 PM
TMZ reports..... (http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/30/katy-perry-divorce-russell-brand/)

In the docs, filed in L.A., Brand cites "irreconcilable differences." The two were married Oct. 23, 2010 in India. They have no kids.

Although it's not 100%, based on what we now know it appears Brand may have blindsided Perry by filing the divorce petition.

He filed, not her....interesting.

michiruwater
12-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Although it's not 100%, based on what we now know it appears Brand may have blindsided Perry by filing the divorce petition.

Russell appeared on "Ellen" just this month, slamming divorce rumors (below) -- claiming, "I'm really happily married ... I’m married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I’m still alive."

Based on these two statements, my previous opinion that Brand is an ass has not changed.

Veronika
12-30-2011, 10:32 PM
They seemed like a good couple...it's sad, but it's Hollywood. ;) We don't expect much!

Rex
12-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Based on these two statements, my previous opinion that Brand is an ass has not changed.
Has he not admitted to being a sex addict or something? He wanted to beat her to the punch for some reason...

BigB08822
12-30-2011, 10:46 PM
He has admitted to being a sex addict. I watched an episode of his old show where he let another guy give him a blowjob just for shits and giggles. It was all very odd. He is probably the most unfortunate looking person working in show biz right now. On the plus side, this should help push Katy's single to #1 and break the record. It is appropriately titled, The One That Got Away.

Rex
12-30-2011, 10:50 PM
He has admitted to being a sex addict. I watched an episode of his old show where he let another guy give him a blowjob just for shits and giggles. It was all very odd. He is probably the most unfortunate looking person working in show biz right now. On the plus side, this should help push Katy's single to #1 and break the record. It is appropriately titled, The One That Got Away.

:eek: Wow, he is a very randy fellow, eys?
She had to know all of this and walked into it with her eyes open.
Still, it must suck to have your marriage implode in front of millions. Especially when you just came off of Ellen DeGeneres' talk show telling everyone that your marriage was sound.

numbers123
12-30-2011, 10:53 PM
And you wanted kids in the future. :(

Rex
12-30-2011, 10:55 PM
And you wanted kids in the future. :(

They both have dodged a bullet.

Wyliefan
12-30-2011, 11:43 PM
Fourteen months. How many Kardashians is that?

Lacey
12-31-2011, 12:14 AM
He truly gives me the creeps, weird sort he is. She's lucky to be rid of him I suspect.

Ozzisk8tr
12-31-2011, 12:30 AM
You have no idea how frustrated and angry this makes me. :mad: I think the bigots should start protesting Hollywood marriages and the damage they do to the institution.

Jot the Dot Dot
12-31-2011, 01:00 AM
I blame Elmo for the breakup of their marriage!

DickButtonFan
12-31-2011, 01:25 AM
You have no idea how frustrated and angry this makes me. :mad: I think the bigots should start protesting Hollywood marriages and the damage they do to the institution.

uhhhh it's not just hollywood marriages, I have a family member who just got married last valentines day, divorced 3 months later, but are still "together":confused:

overedge
12-31-2011, 01:33 AM
:
Still, it must suck to have your marriage implode in front of millions. Especially when you just came off of Ellen DeGeneres' talk show telling everyone that your marriage was sound.

Hmm, maybe he decided to do a little PR in advance to lessen the impact of what he was planning.

I do recall seeing a story in one of the supermarket tabloids saying that he wanted to go to India over the holidays and do some spiritual retreat or some such, at or near the resort where they got married, and she said no way Jose. But that too could have been a story planted by the PR for the resort, because just about every story I've seen since the wedding about them wanting to return to India seems to include the name of the resort and/or the chain that owns it :lol:

vesperholly
12-31-2011, 02:18 AM
Aw, I liked them together. Seemed like a good match-up, though of course I know absolutely nothing about their actual personalities.