Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

VIETgrlTerifa
01-04-2012, 04:21 PM
^ I can hear Dolly speak forever.

Wyliefan
01-04-2012, 04:29 PM
No, because I HATE YOU. :mad:

Who let Talky Tina in here?? :scream:

(Yeah, I've still got the Twilight Zone New Year's marathon on my mind . . .)

Southpaw
01-04-2012, 04:41 PM
(((Kojak)))

Cheylana
01-04-2012, 09:31 PM
What can negate an opinion? No matter how wrong... :P
YEAH!!!
Oh, wait..... :lol:

We're both wrong. I gave it some more thought and I've now settled on this-

Kelly Clarkson AND Pink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gaga>>>>Madonna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Katy Perry.
This I can endorse, though I could go either way on Gaga and Madonna. I think Gaga is a bit of a copycat of Madonna's "edgy" schtick, but she's a better musician. Also, I'd add a few hundred more ">"s between Madonna and Perry :P

Aussie Willy
01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
I like Adele; I love "belters". But I fear she does not take good care of her voice. I know people hate Celine Dion, but she will go for DAYS without talking so that she can preserve her voice...

I would prefer it she talked more and sang less.

PeterG
01-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I like Adele; I love "belters". But I fear she does not take good care of her voice. I know people hate Celine Dion, but she will go for DAYS without talking so that she can preserve her voice...

For the life of me, I have no idea why every professional singer is not fluent in sign language. There's no reason for them to talk ever (well, except for interviews).

Don't be hatin' Petah; we lurve him!

:o

Aussie Willy
01-04-2012, 10:48 PM
For the life of me, I have no idea why every professional singer is not fluent in sign language. There's no reason for them to talk ever (well, except for interviews).

:rofl: done in Yeti style

Ziggy
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I like Adele; I love "belters". But I fear she does not take good care of her voice.

To belt, you have to breathe from your diaphragm. Adele screams. ;)

She got nodules that needed to be operated on, because of her lack of vocal technique and the fact that she smokes a lot makes it even worse.

Her voice won't last very long. She better invest the piles of money she's made recently wisely.

I know people hate Celine Dion, but she will go for DAYS without talking so that she can preserve her voice...

That is a good example of a embarassingly awful pop artist, albeit one with an absolutely incredible voice.

And yes, she does that. Nowadays she can use a smartphone app that will "say things" for her. It must have been very funny in the past when she had to write down little notes all the time. :D

Don't be hatin' Petah; we lurve him!

Infect him with our luvvin, fill him with our poison. :hat1:

Cheylana
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM

She got nodules that needed to be operated on, because of her lack of vocal technique and the fact that she smokes a lot makes it even worse.

Her voice won't last very long.
:(

Rex
01-05-2012, 06:32 PM

Her voice won't last very long. She better invest the piles of money she's made recently wisely. I think you are correct. Do you like Joss Stone at all?

That is a good example of a embarassingly awful pop artist, albeit one with an absolutely incredible voice.

And yes, she does that. Nowadays she can use a smartphone app that will "say things" for her. It must have been very funny in the past when she had to write down little notes all the time. :D She doesn't have the subtlest of singing styles, but I find her voice commanding and majestic. She has shown remarkable restraint on a few of her ballads like With This Tear and Nothing Broken But My Heart.

Infect him with our luvvin, fill him with our poison. :hat1:
Oh, Ziggy "Un garçon pas comme les autres (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_gar%C3%A7on_pas_comme_les_autres_(Ziggy))" , :lol:

topaz
01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
You have a point, but I just find her homely and vocally challenged. But yeah, she knows how to package it.

:lol:

I think Kesha makes decent work out music :)

Aussie Willy
01-05-2012, 09:33 PM

The people producing her know how to make decent work out music.

topaz
01-06-2012, 12:34 AM
The people producing her know how to make decent work out music.

Ozzisk8tr
01-06-2012, 12:46 AM

Kesha needs to be disinfected on a daily basis. Girl is festy.

antmanb
01-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I know people hate Celine Dion, but she will go for DAYS without talking so that she can preserve her voice...

Much to the relief of everyone around her :lol: