PDA

View Full Version : Any Breaking Bad Fans?

Mozart
12-30-2011, 06:21 PM
Any Breaking Bad fans? My brother says that it is the best show on TV so I bought season 1 and 2 and will start watching it soon and would love to discuss it. It looks really dark and I like dark shows/movies.

pilgrimsoul
12-30-2011, 09:10 PM
My husband and I are watching this show together on dvd. We've watched seasons 1-3 & are waiting for the season 4 dvd release. The actors on this show are so good and Walter White's surreal spiral from a respected family man/math teacher into a ruthless meth kingpin makes for some very dark and fascinating tv.

BigB08822
12-30-2011, 09:55 PM
ME ME ME!! I started it a couple of months ago and was instantly hooked. I am currently on Season 4 and only have about 3 episodes left. The holidays have put a big damper in getting finished but I am sure I will finish soon enough. I would love to discuss with you but I don't want to spoil things so I will follow your lead and post only information that you have seen. :)

Mozart
12-30-2011, 10:30 PM
ok:) I am watching this now (episode 1) as I finished season one of true blood and don't have season 2 yet (but did find season 3 on sale but won't watch that for a while). All I have to say so far is Bryan Cranston is a super talented actor.