PDA

View Full Version : Any "Person of Interest" Fans Here?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

missflick
12-28-2011, 07:24 AM
I have to admit, I have become quite addicted to this show. I find it fascinating. And the fall season finale...WOW. I confess I didn't take to the Carter character at first, but she has grown on me. And Fusco is funny. :lol:

Bostonfan
12-28-2011, 12:35 PM
I am. Been watching since the beginning of the season mainly due to wanting to see
Michael Emerson. I like the dynamic between the 2 men. It'll be interesting to see if Carter starts helping.

Debrah
12-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I am a big fan of this show.

Buzz
12-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Another fan checking in! :D

pat c
12-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes, I like it. I also like Prime Suspect, so Thurs is good. :)

Wyliefan
12-28-2011, 04:23 PM
I love it. It has such great characters.

mkice9
12-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeayy. A Person of Interest thread on FSU! I kept seeing threads for other new shows and thinking, does no one like Person of Interest? I also watched it from the first episode but didn't start getting invested until that fantastic ending from episode 4 (will he or won't he kill the banker?). Since then I have gradually become completely obsessed! I love the subtle humor in the show and how Reese's mad Jack Bauer skills contrasts with his quiet, polite, understated manner. When Reese was stumbling down the stairs at the end of the fall finale, Finch worriedly says he's been trying to call him and Reese responds, "Yeah, I've been kind of busy" (no kidding!). The writers have done a great job giving us little tidbits about the characters with each episode. It's interesting to see the relationship develop between Reese and Finch. They are such guarded and private characters (esp. Finch), and yet you see them really growing to care about each other. I highly recommend the fabulously snarky (which is something we FSUers surely appreciate) recaps at http://www.tvgasm.com/category/recaps/person-of-interest-recaps/

Ziggy
12-28-2011, 08:17 PM
No, but I am a fan of 'a Person Of Intereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbZKQIUZvM). :cheer:

(I thought the thread would be about the song, now I want my minute of life back. :()

mag
12-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Love it! I wasn't sure at first, but it is really growing on me. Anyone know when we will get new episodes?

Yehudi
12-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Me! And I love all the Lost alumn appearing (e.g. Goodwin was Finch's partner and Widmore was the baddie of the week at one point).

BTW, one of my highlights from comic con was getting an autograph from the cast and chatting up Michael Emerson (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/dsc00435xo.jpg/)

lathaju
12-28-2011, 08:43 PM
I am a LOST and 24 show fan so I have been watching this show to catch the actors. I find the show is improving with the bits added on the history of the characters. Trying to figure out the puzzle.

Wyliefan
12-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeayy. A Person of Interest thread on FSU! I kept seeing threads for other new shows and thinking, does no one like Person of Interest?

There've been one or two threads here before, but they've drifted off the main page.

I love the subtle humor in the show and how Reese's mad Jack Bauer skills contrasts with his quiet, polite, understated manner.

I love that too. Especially when he's teasing Fusco. :)

missflick
12-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Love it! I wasn't sure at first, but it is really growing on me. Anyone know when we will get new episodes?

January 12. My birthday!

Ziggy
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
There've been one or two threads here before, but they've drifted off the main page.

Which shows just how helpful a search feature would be.

rjblue
12-28-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm not as exicited to see it each week as I am Once Upon a Time or Misfits, but I haven't missed an episode yet. I watch it on Friday, if I miss it on Thursday night. I love Michael Emerson and I wish they'd give us more of him and his backstory.

Jim is easy on the eye, and I like the way he plays his character, and they are also giving him a good backstory.

Carter and co, I'm just beginning to feel them fit into the show. The last episode was a big improvement for me.

The only thing that bugs me is how often the bad guys could have killed Reese. It seems like every episode they just fail to kill him in time.