PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your fav. Skating Disciplines and tell why?

FSWer
12-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Ok my fellow skaters!! I want you to vote for your fav. Figure Skating Disciplines. Then tell me why you chose them. I voted for Pairs,Dance,and Synchro. As I love how graceful and Awing all the Moves and Elements are. Anybody else? BTW. I forgot to mark Multible choice. Can anyone please fix it? Thanks.

Vash01
12-25-2011, 05:59 AM
It would have made sense to break down the freestyle in men and ladies. The two skate quite differently.

skateboy
12-27-2011, 06:15 AM
Mens singles. It's the most exciting.

Holley Calmes
12-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Men's singles for me too.

paskatefan
12-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Men's singles the power, the excitement (and I'm not obsessed with quads)!

seaner00
12-30-2011, 05:07 AM
Men's singles right now, Ladies' singles in the past.

Men's right now because every men's event I watch on the GP Circuit and nats and Worlds is always so exciting and is of an extremely high level.

Nomad
12-30-2011, 05:13 AM
Men's. Cute boys in snug costumes. :grope: I guess that makes me a cougar-wannabe. :lol:

nuge
12-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Always has been always will be Ice Dance.T/D got me interested but they are not any where near my favourite couple :shuffle:
The drama :glamor::babspmm1::bk1::ds1::cs1: and especially :GnP1::ap1:
not quite the same as it was but it's different but really not as exciting :rolleyes:

kwanette
12-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Men without question. It's exciting here in the US and also internationally. And, for the most part, COP hasn't affected the men as it has the ladies.

It's raining men..

clarie
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Men without question. It's exciting here in the US and also internationally. And, for the most part, COP hasn't affected the men as it has the ladies.

It's raining men..

:lol: I know you luv it!!! Me too :D. I also luv the men in the other disciplines as well.......eye candee :).

centerpt1
12-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Mens singles by far. (I, too used to prefer ladies singles) There are so many guys skating at such a high level right now. For the most part, their choreograpy is more creative and interesting than the ladies. I'm not crazy about the quadcentric nature of current programs, but that's a minor detail.

Ice Dance would be second.

kwanette
12-30-2011, 12:29 PM
:lol: I know you luv it!!! Me too :D. I also luv the men in the other disciplines as well.......eye candee :).

It's beyond even eye candy for me..the men are just so good..quad or no quad..Feet, Chan, Abbott, Taco, choreography Daisuke, Adam's soul..and the little American boys, too, Jason, Joshua, Grant, Ross...

And ice dance would be second..

nuge
12-30-2011, 04:04 PM
And ice dance would be second..

It's funny mens event bores me
Seen one quad seen them all :scream::lol: