PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lambert arrested in Finland

Pages : 1 [2]

cailuj365
12-24-2011, 12:49 PM
:lol: I don't know. There was probably more to it than that, but at least there weren't any punches thrown Chris Brown style.

ETA: The happy couple two days after their public brawl (http://www.whosay.com/adamlambert/photos/109336) :lol: They're quite cute really.

essence_of_soy
12-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Loius Vuitton at ten paces?

Seriously, Adam should have been arrested by the police by some of his crimes against fashion ages ago.

Finnice
12-25-2011, 09:47 AM
So in Finland, if you raise your voice to another person, you spend the night in jail? Harsh!!! :eek:

I think they hit each other, too. And were very drunk. (Well, THAT is nothing very unusual in Finland, I have to say:slinkaway.)

flyingsit
12-25-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a publicity-friendly incident happened the week his new song was released, right?

cailuj365
12-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Of course. ;) He seems to have a knack for doing that. I don't know if he has the best timing or the worst timing in the biz. As publicity-friendly as the incident is, it's not very reputation-friendly, which makes me think it's actually coincidental.

Ziggy
12-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a publicity-friendly incident happened the week his new song was released, right?

Especially given he wasn't arrested. Total coincidence.

Of course. ;) He seems to have a knack for doing that. I don't know if he has the best timing or the worst timing in the biz. As publicity-friendly as the incident is, it's not very reputation-friendly, which makes me think it's actually coincidental.

Getting drunk and getting into a fight in a night club isn't reputation-friendly for his target audience of "rebellious" teenagers?

(It was a rhetorical question. It is. ;))

Sally1214
12-26-2011, 07:30 AM
I think Adam is going to get a pass on this and it will quickly blow over ... given that it's Christmas and people are distracted and in a generally forgiving moood. But, in the future, he would be wise to conduct his domestic quarrels out of the public eye. We all know how the tabloids get ...