PDA

View Full Version : "Ice Age"-The Battle of Stars on Ice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

vivika1982
01-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Thank you NONKO.The photographer did great job as always.

Episode 2 with short summary
http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si5847/fi13510

The second stage ("Songs of the 50s - 60s"). Details

Naomi Lang and Roman Kostomarov had equal scores after the first program , and now they had the chance to show what they can do together. During the trainings the partners communicated in English, but, according to Roman, they had no problems understanding each other. "I‘ve seen for the first time in my life Naomi so organic looking on the ice“", - said Natalya Bestemyanova after the pair‘s performance. Nevertheless, she was the only judge who did not give them the highest mark for technique, which she explained with the lack of speed. But Tatyana Tarasova liked everything about the performance: "The light steps, the easy movements. Whatever they want , they are doing it."

Maria Petrova and Povilas Vanagas represented different styles in amateur sports : Maria - pairs figure skating, Povilas - ice dancing. Therefore, preparing their mutual number, they have focused primarily not on technique but on the integrity of the composition. This couldn’t get away without affecting the score. True, the artistry also wasn’t maximally evaluated by the judges . Tatyana Tarasova liked the beginning of performance, but the second half, in her opinion, was too weak. Anton Sikharulidze criticized the composition which, in his opinion, did not allow Maria and Povilas to open up and show off what they can do. But Elena Tchaikovskaya liked the dance: "This is a very complex and philosophical number. Not enough high lifts, but they don’t need it."

Tatiana Totmianina and Alexei Tikhonov were planning to learn a throw jump, but it didn’t came out so easy. Nevertheless, they included in the program difficult elements , including upper lifts. However, the jury scored the performance with reserve. "I was expecting some Ultra C elements from such a great couple, - admitted Igor Bobrin. - I saw a great start, professionally circled finale, but the middle had not enough of your spirit, the song and the words were stronger." Natalia Bestemyanova was struck by the way the sportsmen revealed themselves in this pairing : "All that I admired in Tania, suddenly sparkled with new power with Lesha. And woke up in Lesha such a manly essence, which I couldn’t see sometimes when he was with Masha (Petrova) . "

Oksana Domnina and Andrei Khvalko did high lifts during the performance which was unusual for the female partner who competed in ice dancing. Oksana admitted that she had dreamed for a long time of trying this element of pair skating. But the judges were strict. Although, Anton Sikharulidze noted that the couple looked organically and has done more than he expected, he put 5.9. Natalia Bestemyanova stated that she doesn’t have pretensions about the technique , but the execution of the program left much to be desired. "I wasn‘t captured"-she explained her 5.7 points for artistry .

Elena Leonova and Ruslan Goncharov performed igniting number. Igor Bobrin praised Ruslan for giving up his crown elements, which he always includes in his programs, in favor of something new. Natalia Bestemyanova criticized the partner for the lack of a looseness at the beginning of the program, but she liked the female pair-partner in the dance performance . Ruslan, on his behalf, noted the high professionalism of Elena and thanked her for the opportunity to work together.

Margarita Drobiazko and Maxim Shabalin in one voice indicated that for them was so incredibly easy to skate together, as if they‘ve skated as a team for a long time. Yet, the couple couldn‘t reach the higher scores . According to Natalia Bestemyanova, without her partner Povilas Vanagas ,Margarita seemed a little "lost", making the duo to look not very organic. “For two such outstanding dancers, the footwork was not clear enough, Tarasova said: "This was all very interesting, but, in my opinion, today the feet didn’t satisfy Piazzolla‘s requirements.."

While Tatiana Navka did not get the highest scores in the previous stage , her pairing with Maxim Marinin succeeded. Elena Chaikovskaya congratulated athletes with the fact that they were equal in the performance and successfully combined dance movements with elements of pair skating. "It is so elegant, so musically, accurately and deeply and even the make-up is absolutely appropriate" - praised the pair Tatiana Tarasova. She highlighted the acting of Maxim. Max, on his behalf , noted that with such a professional partner, he couldn’t worried about the technical side and concentrated on the image.

Irina Lobacheva and Maxim Staviski didn‘t get maximum scores. Igor Bobrin was unhappy with the plain costume of the partner. The same opinion was shared by Tatiana Tarasova: "You can’t skate with those jeans or that sweater in which you walk on the street. The costume must be specially made for the numbers." She also drew attention to the fact that the pair finished before the music ended. The number, according to Tatiana Tarasova, was very technical. Maxim Staviski has stood up for his costume: "The pants were specially stitched and in them I won the world championship in 2007, so I don’t walk in them on the street.”(He also added that the number presented everyday event and doesn’t require Swarovski crystals)

The comic composition of Jana Khokhlova and Peter Tchernyshev included lots of objects , which, according to Jana, was a new experience for her. The experience has proved itself successful: the dance turned out bright and technically complicated. The judges in one voice awarded the pair with top marks. Elena Chaikovskaya appreciated the speed of the dance, the difficulty of the lifts and the filigree footwork. "Even if I wanted to find fault with anything, I could not do it, - admitted Igor Bobrin. - I saw a pair that from the beginning to the end said everything that wanted to say with this number." Anton Sikharulidze noted the difficult high lifts and the lack of overlap with the inventory.

In the finale of the second day of the competition, on the ice came out the manager of the project Ilya Averbukh. He performed in pair with Albena Denkova. Ilya acknowledged that it will be difficult to compete with others , but assured that he would try his best and won;t let down his partner. The pair made an impression on the audience and jury members who gave them maximum points. Tatiana Tarasova noted the interaction between the partners: Albena helped Ilia, and he carried out very carefully the difficult elements , in particular the lifts. According to Natalia Bestemyanova, in this number, Ilya Averbukh was able to splashed out all the experience that he cumulated over the years.

P.S. I am leaving the judgging to the judges:) but if i have to name which partner from the original teams i liked the best my personal list would be ;
Tatiana Totmynaina from T/M /because unlike the praising of Max's acting i got tired of watching with those silly expresions)
Kostomarov from N/K (after the male section of Ice Age got polluted with similar weird expressions i began ro appreciate his manly seriousness and Goncharov's stone face)
Tikhonov and Petrova from P/T because Maria was soo cute and made all those difficult elements soo easy.
Povilas from D/V. It takes a courage to perform comic dance and be cause even though Max,s passion sparkled from time to time it couldn't compare to Rita's explosive firework.
Domnina from D/S .Her performance with Khvalko was among my favorite form this Episode.
Denkova from D/S and not because of Max's costme.

Just one question:Who in the name of fashion put this grandpa's sweater on Anton Sikharulidze.?

vivika1982
01-30-2012, 03:27 AM
P.S. I am leaving the judgging to the judges:) but if i have to name which partner from the original teams i liked the best my personal list would be ;
Tatiana Totmynaina from T/M .She and Tikhonov were amazing and unlike the praising of Max's acting i got tired of watching those silly expresions.
Kostomarov from N/K (after the male section of Ice Age got polluted with similar weird expressions i began ro appreciate his manly seriousness and Goncharov's stone face)
Both Tikhonov and Petrova from P/T because Maria was soo cute and made all those difficult elements soo easy.
Povilas from D/V. It takes a courage to perform comic dance and be cause even though Max,s passion sparkled from time to time it couldn't compare to Rita's explosive firework.
Domnina from D/S .Her performance with Khvalko was among my favorite form this Episode.
Denkova from D/S and not because of Max's costume.

Just one question:Who in the name of fashion put this grandpa's sweater on Anton Sikharulidze.?

Few corrections :)

OrioleBeagle
01-30-2012, 03:42 AM
Thank you NONKO.The photographer did great job as always.

Episode 2 with short summary
http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si5847/fi13510

The second stage ("Songs of the 50s - 60s"). Details

Naomi Lang and Roman Kostomarov had equal scores after the first program , and now they had the chance to show what they can do together. During the trainings the partners communicated in English, but, according to Roman, they had no problems understanding each other. "I‘ve seen for the first time in my life Naomi so organic looking on the ice“", - said Natalya Bestemyanova after the pair‘s performance. Nevertheless, she was the only judge who did not give them the highest mark for technique, which she explained with the lack of speed. But Tatyana Tarasova liked everything about the performance: "The light steps, the easy movements. Whatever they want , they are doing it."

Maria Petrova and Povilas Vanagas represented different styles in amateur sports : Maria - pairs figure skating, Povilas - ice dancing. Therefore, preparing their mutual number, they have focused primarily not on technique but on the integrity of the composition. This couldn’t get away without affecting the score. True, the artistry also wasn’t maximally evaluated by the judges . Tatyana Tarasova liked the beginning of performance, but the second half, in her opinion, was too weak. Anton Sikharulidze criticized the composition which, in his opinion, did not allow Maria and Povilas to open up and show off what they can do. But Elena Tchaikovskaya liked the dance: "This is a very complex and philosophical number. Not enough high lifts, but they don’t need it."

Tatiana Totmianina and Alexei Tikhonov were planning to learn a throw jump, but it didn’t came out so easy. Nevertheless, they included in the program difficult elements , including upper lifts. However, the jury scored the performance with reserve. "I was expecting some Ultra C elements from such a great couple, - admitted Igor Bobrin. - I saw a great start, professionally circled finale, but the middle had not enough of your spirit, the song and the words were stronger." Natalia Bestemyanova was struck by the way the sportsmen revealed themselves in this pairing : "All that I admired in Tania, suddenly sparkled with new power with Lesha. And woke up in Lesha such a manly essence, which I couldn’t see sometimes when he was with Masha (Petrova) . "

Oksana Domnina and Andrei Khvalko did high lifts during the performance which was unusual for the female partner who competed in ice dancing. Oksana admitted that she had dreamed for a long time of trying this element of pair skating. But the judges were strict. Although, Anton Sikharulidze noted that the couple looked organically and has done more than he expected, he put 5.9. Natalia Bestemyanova stated that she doesn’t have pretensions about the technique , but the execution of the program left much to be desired. "I wasn‘t captured"-she explained her 5.7 points for artistry .

Elena Leonova and Ruslan Goncharov performed igniting number. Igor Bobrin praised Ruslan for giving up his crown elements, which he always includes in his programs, in favor of something new. Natalia Bestemyanova criticized the partner for the lack of a looseness at the beginning of the program, but she liked the female pair-partner in the dance performance . Ruslan, on his behalf, noted the high professionalism of Elena and thanked her for the opportunity to work together.

Margarita Drobiazko and Maxim Shabalin in one voice indicated that for them was so incredibly easy to skate together, as if they‘ve skated as a team for a long time. Yet, the couple couldn‘t reach the higher scores . According to Natalia Bestemyanova, without her partner Povilas Vanagas ,Margarita seemed a little "lost", making the duo to look not very organic. “For two such outstanding dancers, the footwork was not clear enough, Tarasova said: "This was all very interesting, but, in my opinion, today the feet didn’t satisfy Piazzolla‘s requirements.."

While Tatiana Navka did not get the highest scores in the previous stage , her pairing with Maxim Marinin succeeded. Elena Chaikovskaya congratulated athletes with the fact that they were equal in the performance and successfully combined dance movements with elements of pair skating. "It is so elegant, so musically, accurately and deeply and even the make-up is absolutely appropriate" - praised the pair Tatiana Tarasova. She highlighted the acting of Maxim. Max, on his behalf , noted that with such a professional partner, he couldn’t worried about the technical side and concentrated on the image.

Irina Lobacheva and Maxim Staviski didn‘t get maximum scores. Igor Bobrin was unhappy with the plain costume of the partner. The same opinion was shared by Tatiana Tarasova: "You can’t skate with those jeans or that sweater in which you walk on the street. The costume must be specially made for the numbers." She also drew attention to the fact that the pair finished before the music ended. The number, according to Tatiana Tarasova, was very technical. Maxim Staviski has stood up for his costume: "The pants were specially stitched and in them I won the world championship in 2007, so I don’t walk in them on the street.”(He also added that the number presented everyday event and doesn’t require Swarovski crystals)

The comic composition of Jana Khokhlova and Peter Tchernyshev included lots of objects , which, according to Jana, was a new experience for her. The experience has proved itself successful: the dance turned out bright and technically complicated. The judges in one voice awarded the pair with top marks. Elena Chaikovskaya appreciated the speed of the dance, the difficulty of the lifts and the filigree footwork. "Even if I wanted to find fault with anything, I could not do it, - admitted Igor Bobrin. - I saw a pair that from the beginning to the end said everything that wanted to say with this number." Anton Sikharulidze noted the difficult high lifts and the lack of overlap with the inventory.

In the finale of the second day of the competition, on the ice came out the manager of the project Ilya Averbukh. He performed in pair with Albena Denkova. Ilya acknowledged that it will be difficult to compete with others , but assured that he would try his best and won;t let down his partner. The pair made an impression on the audience and jury members who gave them maximum points. Tatiana Tarasova noted the interaction between the partners: Albena helped Ilia, and he carried out very carefully the difficult elements , in particular the lifts. According to Natalia Bestemyanova, in this number, Ilya Averbukh was able to splashed out all the experience that he cumulated over the years.

Tatiana Totmynaina from T/M /because unlike the praising of Max's acting i got tired of watching with those silly expresions)
Tikhonov and Petrova from P/T because Maria was soo cute and made all those difficult elements soo easy.
Denkova from D/S and not because of Max's costme.

Thanks for translating the judges remarks!

Laney
01-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Can someone tell me WHEN the show is shown on TV? I found out in this week at Europeans that I can watch Russian TV online. Is it shown on Channel 1??? That would be sooooo cool because I was able to watch it! So if anybody could tell on witch day, witch cannel and at witch time it is shown regulary I maybe could watch it online. Thanks for you help!!!!!

ostile17
01-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Thank you, as usual! :)

Whole episode:

Part One (http://www.1tv.ru/videoarchive/42858&p=31093)
Part Two (http://www.1tv.ru/videoarchive/42859&p=31093)

ostile17
01-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Can someone tell me WHEN the show is shown on TV? I found out in this week at Europeans that I can watch Russian TV online. Is it shown on Channel 1??? That would be sooooo cool because I was able to watch it! So if anybody could tell on witch day, witch cannel and at witch time it is shown regulary I maybe could watch it online. Thanks for you help!!!!!

The show airs on 1TV on Saturdays.

Saturday, February 4:

Moscow Time

19:55 Премьера сезона. «Кубок профессионалов»
21:00 «Время» News
21:25 «Кубок профессионалов». Продолжение

You may want to doublecheck week by week, as there seem to be slight variations each time.

http://www.1tv.ru/shed/

OrioleBeagle
01-31-2012, 02:14 AM
Do you know who the skaters will be partnered with this week?

vivika1982
01-31-2012, 03:38 AM
Do you know who the skaters will be partnered with this week?

:shuffle: I hope i get it right :

1.Leonova/Staviski
2.Navka/Tikhonov
3.Lobacheva/Averbukh
4.Drobiazko/Khvalkho
5.Denkova/Tchernishev
6.Totmyanina/Vanagas
7.Khokhlova/Kostomarov
8.Lang /Marinin
9.Domnina/Goncharov
10.Petrova/Shabalin

OrioleBeagle
01-31-2012, 12:55 PM
:shuffle: I hope i get it right :

1.Leonova/Staviski
2.Navka/Tikhonov
3.Lobacheva/Averbukh
4.Drobiazko/Khvalkho
5.Denkova/Tchernishev
6.Totmyanina/Vanagas
7.Khokhlova/Kostomarov
8.Lang /Marinin
9.Domnina/Goncharov
10.Petrova/Shabalin

Thanks!

vivika1982
02-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Episode 3 Preview:
http://www.1tv.ru/videoarchive/43157

vivika1982
02-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Episode 3:Movies from 50-s and 60-s

Part 1:http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si=5847&fi=13656
Part2:http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si=5847&fi=13656
Details:
http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects/si=5847

sunhillow
02-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks again, Vivika. :)

I thought that Navka/Tikhonov, Leonova/Staviski and Lobacheva/Averbukh all deserved their high scores. But does anyone have any theories or explanations as to why Lang/Marinin were scored so low? Seems incomprehensible to me. And were Petrova/Shabalin really that bad? 11.56!

Here are the leaderboards after Week Three.

Men
01) Alexei Tikhonov 35.82
02) Petr Tchernyshev 35.80
03) Roman Kostomarov 35.74
04) Maxim Marinin 35.70
05) Maxim Staviski 35.68
06) Andrei Khvalkho 35.66
07) Povilas Vanagas 35.60
08) Ruslan Goncharov 35.26
09) Maxim Shabalin 35.24

Women
01) Tatiana Navka 35.92
02) Elena Leonova 35.80
02) Albena Denkova 35.78
04) Margarita Drobiazko 35.70
05) Tatiana Totmianina 35.68
06) Jana Khokhlova 35.66
07) Naomi Lang 35.60
08) Irina Lobacheva 35.50
09) Oksana Domnina 35.36
10) Maria Petrova 35.30

vivika1982
02-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Thanks again, Vivika. :)

I thought that Navka/Tikhonov, Leonova/Staviski and Lobacheva/Averbukh all deserved their high scores. But does anyone have any theories or explanations as to why Lang/Marinin were scored so low? Seems incomprehensible to me. And were Petrova/Shabalin really that bad? 11.56!

Thank you for the leaderboards.
Since i accidently didn't save the translation about Episode 3 and my 1 hour work went down the cyber drain i almost gave up on doing it again but i believe it could answer your questions,so here are the details :)

http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si5847/fi13656

The third stage (Film 50s - 60s). Details

Navka/Tikhonov– 12.0
(Averbukh)
Music:17 Hippies - “Saraghina Rhumba”
Movie:“8 ½” 1963

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_6ZEF8tPg&feature=channel_video_title

Tatiana Navka and Alexei Tikhonov had chosen a fiery rumba as a musical accompaniment and became the first holders of the cherished 12 points in this competitive day. "So brilliant, that we did not want to analyze", - said Elena Chaikovskaya. She especially noted couple‘s artistry. "It had all that was needed for a successful number: a smart woman, champagne, a man and kisses. There were dibs that made us smile. There were lifts , that deserve respect. “Fantastic Number" - was generous in his praise Anton Sikharulidze.

Leonova/Staviski-12.0
(Zhulin)
Music:Andrey Mironov-”The Island of Bad Luck”
Movie: Diamond Hand-1968

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYa6tkxnDcE&feature=related

Elena Leonova and Maxim Stavisky looked so organically in the dance to the song "Island of bad luck," , as if they've skated together for long time . Their cheerful number with original and difficult elements made even the strictly judges laughing . "I haven’t laughed to tears, and even now I can’t stop" - confessed Igor Bobrin. Elena Chaikovskaya noted that the pair skated "backhanded" and very artistically. "Creatively, artistically!Urahhhh" - added Tatiana Tarasova.

Lobacheva/Averbukh-11.98
Directed by I.Averbukh
Music:Klavdia Shulzhenko-”On this turnpike”
Movie: ”A simple story” 1960

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmyDEDovKhA&feature=related

While the rest of the competitors were separated from their sports partners during the project , Irina Lobacheva and Ilya Averbukh, in the contrary, were joined. The dance duo, that was brilliant in the amateur sport, ended their career in 2003. "We quickly went into training state and remembered the feelings when we competed together," - said Ilya. The number was greeted very warmly. The only non-maximum score - 5.9 points - was given by Tatiana Tarasova, to whom one of the lifts seemed inappropriate.

Drobiazko/Khvalkho-11.96
(Zhulin)
Music: Shirley Bassey – “Goldfinger”
Movie: ”Goldfinger”1964

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVFEvtRPhI&feature=related

For Margarita Drobiazko who competed in ice dancing, the number with Andrey Khvalkho was her first experience of working with pair skater. According to Margarita, it imposes additional responsibilities on her: not to bring the partner down and carrying out difficult elements of pair skating. "I really like the program. Andrey and Margarita tried to do elements that intrigue the viewers as well as us," - said Anton Sikharulidze. Natalia Bestemyanova praised the athletes for the brilliant upper lifts and the ability of each to handle their own line in the dance, which may not always be achieved even by long time pair.

Denkova/Tchernishev-11,88.
(Zhulin)
Music-Barbra Streisand - “The Windmills Of Your Mind”
Movie: ”the Thomas Crown Affair” 1967

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyWmwQJJK0c&feature=related

Albena Denkova and Peter Chernyshev were satisfied with their cooperation : Albena thanked Peter for his patience during the workout, and Peter thanked her - for the diplomacy in dealing with controversial issues. The lyrical number to the song performed by Barbra Streisand, however, was not awarded with higher scores. Elena Chaikovskaya admitted that she was expecting more from the couple, and criticized Peter for his rotation/Twizzlers??/ on two legs. "Without superior technology is difficult to convey the statement" - she said. But to Tatiana Tarasova and Natalia Bestemyanova the number seemed very convincing.

Khokhlova/Kostomarov-11.84
(Averbukh)
Music: Elvis Presley – “Trouble”
Movie: ”King Creole” 1958

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozyETZK3wfc&feature=related

Jana Khokhlova and Roman Kostomarov have enclosed in their Elvis Presley's dance many difficult elements, including the spectacular lifts, but Jana made slight mistake on the steps sequences. "Everything was authentic, but couldn’t reach the two “six“, - stated Igor Bobrin. The skaters themselves explained the failure with the overall complexity of the number. According to Roman, he didn’t find the decreased technical scores offensive , but the fact that judges couldn‘t feel the number until the very end.

Totmyanina/Vanagas-11.84
(Zhulin)
Music: Matt Monro – “Charade”
Movie: ”Charade” 1963

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK2kRNYaIVY&feature=relmfu

Tatiana Totmianina and Povilas Vanagas showed in their program impressive lifts, parallel steps, rotation, and even a death spiral. But the judges were merciless. "Steady, beautiful ride. But skaters of this level may try to do everything much more complicated and more exciting", - said Anton Sikharulidze. Natalia Bestemianova explained that she reduced the points for artistry because of the partner, "In Tanya's part there were glances , which could made you faint. But Povilas was very restrained." Tatiana Tarasova, did not agree with her colleague According to her, Povilas finely worked with the music, which is required in such interpretation.

Lang/Marinin -11,70
(Zhulin)
Music: Gene Kelly - “Singing In The Rain”
Movie:”Singing in the Rain” 1952

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpulV7TCYio&feature=related

Following the rules of the project, on the third day of competition athletes once again swapped partners. "Every new couple - is a work with a clean slate," - said Maxim Marinin, whose partner this time was Naomi Lang. - All that was done, remains in the past. Everything starts over again. The dance to the song " Singing in the Rain "was light and romantic, but the judges reacted to the interpretation with restraint." All was right, but I was taken, "- said Elena Chaikovskaya. In her opinion, it was " cute ", but the drive of dancing in the rain was not felt.

(E.Chaikovskaya also asked “Why did you came out with umbrellas, why did you dance in the rain since we couldn’t see it? It is such a drive to dance with a girl in the rain ,it is a hooliganism, it is splashing water, it is a full somersault ,Yes? Everything was sweet but not under the rain.” Tarasova mentioned European Figure Skating Championship and thanked Zhuiln for his hard work)

Domnina/Goncharov-11.62
(Averbukh)
Music: Aida Vedisheva-“Song about polar bears”
Movie: “Kidnapping, Caucasian Style”1967

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1OWQWKQyg

Oksana Domnina and Ruslan Goncharov reincarnated on the ice the heroes of the comedy "The Caucasian Hostage". The burning brunette and the blonde captivated the audience but not the jury. "The couple was unsuccessfully made because they didn’t really understand each other and didn’t properly feel the unity that is so valuable in ice dancing," - said Elena Chaikovskaya. Before the performance Ruslan admitted that he was afraid to interfere with the props. And as it turned out, his fear was not vain. The stuck zipper drew the attention of always carping Igor Bobrin for which he has reduced the scores.

Petrova/Shabalin 11,56.
(Averbukh)
Music:Steppenwolf - “Born To Be Wild”
Movie: ”Easy Rider”1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJTtgvWHTU

The number of Maria Petrova and Maxim Shabalin was saturated with difficult technical elements and executed at high speed, but the judges were not impressed. Tatiana Tarasova was categorical: "The lifts were done well, and Masha’s suit was very appropriate. But everything else for me was anyhow." The athletes themselves liked the number. "I chose the music, I wanted to be in such a way, so I'm happy," - said Maria.

(Tarasova said that for Maria Petrova was very heavy to operate the motorcycle and naturally she couldn’t use the whole rink. On the other hand, Bobrin liked the use of the props for the fist time in the project but added that maybe the judges expected something more interesting later.)

sunhillow
02-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks Vivika for all the hard work, particularly as you had to do it twice.

Nan
02-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Thank you, Vivika. :)